Austin Metro Area, Austin, TX 78729 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing

About Celebrations Event Planning

Celebrations Event Planning is a full-service wedding planning company located in Englewood, Colorado, also serving Austin, Texas. Their distinctive personalized service and outstanding attention to detail allow couples to relax and enjoy their special day. This professional and reliable team will work to take the stress out of your wedding day, leaving you with memories that you will cherish forever.

Celebrations Event Planning is ready to help couples in every way with their rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception, bringing to life their one-of-a-kind wedding vision. From partial and full planning to vendor recommendations and to-do lists, they will help you step-by-step to make wedding planning fun and easy. This company has experience with a variety of wedding styles, including civil, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious events.

Follow Celebrations Event Planning on

Celebrations Event Planning 6
Celebrations Event Planning 7

Maria Gloria Sanchez · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Wedding Planner in Denver

Pam Donaldson was a pleasure to work with. Her recommendations as to vendors was superb. All vendors, from the caterer to the bar service to the florist and photographer, were friendly, flexible, and responsive. Pam herself was ALWAYS courteous and professional. She had many creative ideas that made my daughter’s wedding fun and enjoyable-from a shuttle service for our guests to a food truck on the mountains after a hike. Pam always returned our phone calls promptly even toward the last few days when things were a bit hectic. There was nothing that raddled her and she handled everything with ease and poise. She was present at all phases of the preparations from the food tasting to the rehearsal dinner to the wedding itself where she was most elegant in her black pant suit and converse. Many guests commented on her efficiency, readiness to help, and her open friendliness. What I mostly appreciated about Pam was her promptness, her organization, her professionalism at all times. I wholeheartedly recommend Pam Donaldson for any event. Her graciousness and hands-on involvement will make any event memorable.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Celebrations Event Planning's reply:

Gloria....thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet review. I LOVE hearing from the family and how they felt about the outcome of the wedding day. At the end of the day, it is important for everyone to have had an amazing time evening.

Katie · Married on 09/16/2018

I am so excited to finally be writing this review about Pam. I planned my wedding with pam for about a year and in that time, she completely took care of me. From my first meeting with Pam I knew she would be the one. She has such an amazing knowledge about weddings and made me think about things I never had before. I have only been to one wedding and I felt so lost at times. Pam was always available from texting, phone calls, or emails to answer all of my questions. I’ve never seen someone who was such a “boss” at her job and was so delicate and truly cared. I told Pam my vison and she made it come to life. Pam was worth EVERY penny and by far my best purchase. She knew I had a budget and helped me to trim costs in areas I would have never thought of on my own. Pam knows this business inside and out and was able to help me find vendors who could bring my vision to life. When we had our final walk through Pam directed and worked with all of the vendors. I remember watching them all talk in awe because I had no idea what they were talking about. I can’t even imagine what my wedding would have been like without her. The day of my wedding, I did not lift a FINGER, I came into my wedding to see that she had perfectly directed everyone and brought my dream to life. Pam ensured me from day one that she would take care of me on my wedding day so that my family and loved ones would enjoy and not have to worry about the details. I cannot begin to tell you enough how she lived up to that promise. She did monthly check-ins with me to ensure we were on track also. If you are looking for a wedding planner, I cannot recommend Pam enough. I literally have her saved in my phone as “Pam my Fairy Godmother”. I could write a book on everything she did perfectly. She allowed me to take care of items I knew I could, and held my hand on things I was unsure of. Pam, I can’t say thank you enough. You are so talented and I hope you continue to make every girls day super special!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Celebrations Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Katie for your kind words. You were a delight to work with and I am so happy that you and Kevin got your "fairytale" wedding. All the Best!

Celebrations Event Planning Pricing

Celebrations Event Planning Price Rates

Celebrations Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,950.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• UpRooted Events
    UpRooted Events Wedding Caterers

Pam was great to work with as an event planner! She is friendly, organized and professional. I would be happy to work with her again!

• LG Event Entertainment & Production
    LG Event Entertainment & Production Wedding DJs

We worked with Pam this past weekend at one of our favorite venues and we have to say - she and her team totally knocked it out of the park! From the beautiful event decor to the top notch service to not only her client, but all of the guests, Pam truly did a phenomenal job. We HIGHLY recommend Celebrations Event Planning for your next event! They are an incredibly professional and superior event planning company with friendly and knowledgeable staff.

• Express Yourself Wedding Flowers
    Express Yourself Wedding Flowers Wedding Florists

the best will make all things Happen!!! Cheryl

• Austin Metro Area Austin, TX, 78729 See on map
    512-567-7875 (Phone number)
  • Englewood Englewood, CO, 80111 See on map
    512-567-7875 (Phone number)
    512-567-7875 (Other Phone Number)