Celebrations Event Planning

Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Events 1

About Celebrations Event Planning

Celebrations Event Planning is a full-service wedding planning company service providing upscale style and affordability to both the Austin, Texas and Denver, Colorado regions. They offer professional and reliable service, taking the stress out of your wedding and curating and experience that you will cherish forever. Your “perfect wedding day” is possible, and Celebrations Event Planning can make it a reality.

Celebrations Event Planning is ready to help you in every way with your reception, rehearsal dinner and wedding ceremony. From partial and full planning to vendor recommendations and to-do lists, they can help you step-by-step to make wedding planning fun and easy. They have experience with a variety of wedding types, including religious or non-religious, LGBT, Indian, and more.

Follow Celebrations Event Planning on

Celebrations Event Planning 5
Celebrations Event Planning 6
Celebrations Event Planning 7

Holly · Married on 09/01/2018

Pam was absolutely amazing! We planned a destination wedding in Breckenridge, almost site unseen... but thanks to Pam we were able to pull it off! She was such a breath of fresh air throughout the planning process - she truly loves her job, and I don't think we could have brought our vision to life without her! She helped direct me to great vendors and kept us so organized throughout the whole process. And for our actual wedding she was right there from rehearsal dinner through entire reception to keep us on track and to handle any hiccups or issues that may have otherwise been huge stressors... thanks Pam!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Celebrations Event Planning's reply:

I loved working with you in Breckenridge Holly. Having your wedding at a large AirB&B made it very personal for you and your family. It was so much fun to plan everything for you!

ericka · Married on 08/10/2018

PAM WAS INCREDIBLE!!!! If you want to be a STRESS FREE bride then Pam is your planner!

Every bride knows how stressful things can be but Pam made everything just so easy. She was very diligent with timelines making sure vendors were booked by the appropriate time, she has a keen eye for details, I really appreciated her honesty when it came down to making certain decisions (she knows what she is talking about!) and I loved how involved she was, like meeting up with me to look at linens.

On the day of the wedding I don’t think I ever had to worry about anything. Pam was so attentive to my husband and I; making sure after the ceremony we had time to wind down with a plate of appetizers and signature drinks waiting for us, when the dinner buffet opened she made our plates first this way we were able to interact with all of our guest. At the end of the night I didn’t even have to worry about bringing my bags back with us, “honey I got it taken care of” and just like that she made sure our bags were taken by our family members. Pam and Angela even helped me bustle my dress during the reception!

I can’t say enough how amazing everything turned out. The flowers and decorations were incredible!!!!!!

I’m soooo happy with how my wedding turned out, I still hear talk from our guest about how beautiful everything was. Pam and Angela thank you so much for that!!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Celebrations Event Planning 15
    Celebrations Event Planning 16
    Celebrations Event Planning 17

Celebrations Event Planning's reply:

Erick....it was so great to work with you. I know life got a little crazy right before the wedding day, but everything was beautiful. I am so glad I was there to make everything fun and stress free for both you and David. Much Love!

Celebrations Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• When:
      Apr 26, 2019 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
    • Location:
      Denver Metro Area, Aurora, Denver

A mulit cultural fundraiser celebrating our students from all parts of the world.

• UpRooted Events
    UpRooted Events Wedding Caterers

Pam was great to work with as an event planner! She is friendly, organized and professional. I would be happy to work with her again!

• LG Event Entertainment & Production
    LG Event Entertainment & Production Wedding DJs

We worked with Pam this past weekend at one of our favorite venues and we have to say - she and her team totally knocked it out of the park! From the beautiful event decor to the top notch service to not only her client, but all of the guests, Pam truly did a phenomenal job. We HIGHLY recommend Celebrations Event Planning for your next event! They are an incredibly professional and superior event planning company with friendly and knowledgeable staff.

• Express Yourself Wedding Flowers
    Express Yourself Wedding Flowers Wedding Florists

the best will make all things Happen!!! Cheryl

• Denver Metro Area Englewood, Colorado, 80111 See on map
    512-265-2527 (Phone number)
    512-567-7875 (Other Phone Number)
  • Austin Metro Area Austin, Texas, 78729 See on map