Austin Metro Area, Austin, TX 78729 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Pricing

About Celebrations Event Planning

Celebrations Event Planning is a full-service wedding planning company located in Englewood, Colorado, also serving Austin, Texas. Their distinctive personalized service and outstanding attention to detail allow couples to relax and enjoy their special day. This professional and reliable team will work to take the stress out of your wedding day, leaving you with memories that you will cherish forever.

Celebrations Event Planning is ready to help couples in every way with their rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception, bringing to life their one-of-a-kind wedding vision. From partial and full planning to vendor recommendations and to-do lists, they will help you step-by-step to make wedding planning fun and easy. This company has experience with a variety of wedding styles, including civil, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious events.

Follow Celebrations Event Planning on

Celebrations Event Planning 4
Celebrations Event Planning 5

Sarah Schoofs · Married on 09/20/2019

Fantastic All In Wedding Planner

Pam was absolutely phenomenal to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process! We explored options of other planners and decided on Pam as her packages include EVERYTHING wrap than the a la carte charges coming as we continued planning. We began working with Pam 15 months out from our event she helped us with every step of the process; from selecting a venue to finding a band to exploring various decor options, finding a caterer, literally all aspects of our day. Pam's responsiveness, professionalism and network were all incredible. I always knew I would hear back from her within a day and if not she had communicated when she would be out of pocket. Additionally, she has a sizable network of vendors all around Colorado which she helped to tap into for various parts of our wedding. She was willing to work to explore the pricing of options to see if it would fit within our budget rather than telling me it would not fit our budget. Pam even took the time the weekend before to come over to my home to review our decor, details and timelime to ensure everything was thoroughly communicated. She put her heart into our wedding day and it showed in every aspect of our day. She also had a second planner and additional hand to help with our setup which was very detailed and intricate. Absolutely amazing experience! I'd hire Pam for any event I am hosting in the future in a heartbeat!

Celebrations Event Planning 6
    Celebrations Event Planning 7
    Celebrations Event Planning 8
    Celebrations Event Planning 9
    Celebrations Event Planning 10
    Sent on 10/29/2019

Celebrations Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah for your kind words. It was great working with you both and after 15 months of planning, it was so much fun to see it all come together so beautifully. It was truly a gorgeous wedding.

Bea · Married on 06/08/2019

Best day of my life

YES! I would certainly recommend Celebrations Event Planning to a friend, specifically Pam, took all (or most) of the stress out of planning my wedding and making sure everything ran smoothly the day of the big day. To this day, guests are still telling me how much fun they had at my wedding and my response is, "it was all my wedding planner." Not only is Pam the utmost professional, but she is also one of the best human beings to be around and has the best disposition when dealing with cranky family members, unruly guests, or even stressed brides (like me). I'm not from Colorado and have NO family in the state, when I met with Pam she told me to go for the full wedding planning package and she was with me every step of the way. No task was too small or too overwhelming for Pam. She would help me with finding a photographer that suited my vision or if I needed to vent about frustrating family members. Hiring Celebrations Events Denver was the best money I spent for my wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Celebrations Event Planning's reply:

Bea....thank you so much for such a wonderful review. It was such a delight working with you and Brian every step of the way. You both were a ton of fun and made it a pleasure every day!!!!!

Celebrations Event Planning Pricing

Celebrations Event Planning Price Rates

Celebrations Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1950.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• UpRooted Events
    UpRooted Events Wedding Caterers

Pam was great to work with as an event planner! She is friendly, organized and professional. I would be happy to work with her again!

• LG Event Entertainment & Production
    LG Event Entertainment & Production Wedding DJs

We worked with Pam this past weekend at one of our favorite venues and we have to say - she and her team totally knocked it out of the park! From the beautiful event decor to the top notch service to not only her client, but all of the guests, Pam truly did a phenomenal job. We HIGHLY recommend Celebrations Event Planning for your next event! They are an incredibly professional and superior event planning company with friendly and knowledgeable staff.

• Express Yourself Wedding Flowers
    Express Yourself Wedding Flowers Wedding Florists

the best will make all things Happen!!! Cheryl

• Austin Metro Area Austin, TX, 78729 See on map
    512-567-7875 (Phone number)
  • Englewood Englewood, CO, 80111 See on map
    512-567-7875 (Phone number)
    512-567-7875 (Other Phone Number)