Celebrations Event Planning Reviews

Celebrations Event Planning 6
Celebrations Event Planning 7

Raquel Cavajal · Married on 10/12/2019

Bubbly, organized, and exciting

I can’t say good enough things about Pam. Her communication leading up to our big day was flawless. Everything on the actual day was handled completely by her and her assistant. We never felt rushed instead we were able to relax and actually enjoy the day because these wonderful ladies took care of all the behind the scene action. Pam is someone you’d want to hang out with in person too! Our guests commented on how great she and her assistant were. If you are planning a wedding look not further then Pam! Her prices and expertise are truly amazing.

Thank you for making sure our perfect day went by without a hitch.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Celebrations Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for such a lovely review! It was such a delight working with you and Nicole and it makes my heart so happy that you loved everything. All the best!!!!!!

Sarah Schoofs · Married on 09/20/2019

Fantastic All In Wedding Planner

Pam was absolutely phenomenal to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process! We explored options of other planners and decided on Pam as her packages include EVERYTHING wrap than the a la carte charges coming as we continued planning. We began working with Pam 15 months out from our event she helped us with every step of the process; from selecting a venue to finding a band to exploring various decor options, finding a caterer, literally all aspects of our day. Pam's responsiveness, professionalism and network were all incredible. I always knew I would hear back from her within a day and if not she had communicated when she would be out of pocket. Additionally, she has a sizable network of vendors all around Colorado which she helped to tap into for various parts of our wedding. She was willing to work to explore the pricing of options to see if it would fit within our budget rather than telling me it would not fit our budget. Pam even took the time the weekend before to come over to my home to review our decor, details and timelime to ensure everything was thoroughly communicated. She put her heart into our wedding day and it showed in every aspect of our day. She also had a second planner and additional hand to help with our setup which was very detailed and intricate. Absolutely amazing experience! I'd hire Pam for any event I am hosting in the future in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/29/2019
    Celebrations Event Planning 8
    Celebrations Event Planning 9
    Celebrations Event Planning 10
    Celebrations Event Planning 11
    Celebrations Event Planning 12

Celebrations Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah for your kind words. It was great working with you both and after 15 months of planning, it was so much fun to see it all come together so beautifully. It was truly a gorgeous wedding.

Bea · Married on 06/08/2019

Best day of my life

YES! I would certainly recommend Celebrations Event Planning to a friend, specifically Pam, took all (or most) of the stress out of planning my wedding and making sure everything ran smoothly the day of the big day. To this day, guests are still telling me how much fun they had at my wedding and my response is, "it was all my wedding planner." Not only is Pam the utmost professional, but she is also one of the best human beings to be around and has the best disposition when dealing with cranky family members, unruly guests, or even stressed brides (like me). I'm not from Colorado and have NO family in the state, when I met with Pam she told me to go for the full wedding planning package and she was with me every step of the way. No task was too small or too overwhelming for Pam. She would help me with finding a photographer that suited my vision or if I needed to vent about frustrating family members. Hiring Celebrations Events Denver was the best money I spent for my wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Celebrations Event Planning's reply:

Bea....thank you so much for such a wonderful review. It was such a delight working with you and Brian every step of the way. You both were a ton of fun and made it a pleasure every day!!!!!

Maria Gloria Sanchez · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Wedding Planner in Denver

Pam Donaldson was a pleasure to work with. Her recommendations as to vendors was superb. All vendors, from the caterer to the bar service to the florist and photographer, were friendly, flexible, and responsive. Pam herself was ALWAYS courteous and professional. She had many creative ideas that made my daughter’s wedding fun and enjoyable-from a shuttle service for our guests to a food truck on the mountains after a hike. Pam always returned our phone calls promptly even toward the last few days when things were a bit hectic. There was nothing that raddled her and she handled everything with ease and poise. She was present at all phases of the preparations from the food tasting to the rehearsal dinner to the wedding itself where she was most elegant in her black pant suit and converse. Many guests commented on her efficiency, readiness to help, and her open friendliness. What I mostly appreciated about Pam was her promptness, her organization, her professionalism at all times. I wholeheartedly recommend Pam Donaldson for any event. Her graciousness and hands-on involvement will make any event memorable.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Celebrations Event Planning's reply:

Gloria....thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet review. I LOVE hearing from the family and how they felt about the outcome of the wedding day. At the end of the day, it is important for everyone to have had an amazing time evening.

Katie · Married on 09/16/2018

I am so excited to finally be writing this review about Pam. I planned my wedding with pam for about a year and in that time, she completely took care of me. From my first meeting with Pam I knew she would be the one. She has such an amazing knowledge about weddings and made me think about things I never had before. I have only been to one wedding and I felt so lost at times. Pam was always available from texting, phone calls, or emails to answer all of my questions. I’ve never seen someone who was such a “boss” at her job and was so delicate and truly cared. I told Pam my vison and she made it come to life. Pam was worth EVERY penny and by far my best purchase. She knew I had a budget and helped me to trim costs in areas I would have never thought of on my own. Pam knows this business inside and out and was able to help me find vendors who could bring my vision to life. When we had our final walk through Pam directed and worked with all of the vendors. I remember watching them all talk in awe because I had no idea what they were talking about. I can’t even imagine what my wedding would have been like without her. The day of my wedding, I did not lift a FINGER, I came into my wedding to see that she had perfectly directed everyone and brought my dream to life. Pam ensured me from day one that she would take care of me on my wedding day so that my family and loved ones would enjoy and not have to worry about the details. I cannot begin to tell you enough how she lived up to that promise. She did monthly check-ins with me to ensure we were on track also. If you are looking for a wedding planner, I cannot recommend Pam enough. I literally have her saved in my phone as “Pam my Fairy Godmother”. I could write a book on everything she did perfectly. She allowed me to take care of items I knew I could, and held my hand on things I was unsure of. Pam, I can’t say thank you enough. You are so talented and I hope you continue to make every girls day super special!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Celebrations Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Katie for your kind words. You were a delight to work with and I am so happy that you and Kevin got your "fairytale" wedding. All the Best!

Holly · Married on 09/01/2018

Pam was absolutely amazing! We planned a destination wedding in Breckenridge, almost site unseen... but thanks to Pam we were able to pull it off! She was such a breath of fresh air throughout the planning process - she truly loves her job, and I don't think we could have brought our vision to life without her! She helped direct me to great vendors and kept us so organized throughout the whole process. And for our actual wedding she was right there from rehearsal dinner through entire reception to keep us on track and to handle any hiccups or issues that may have otherwise been huge stressors... thanks Pam!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Celebrations Event Planning's reply:

I loved working with you in Breckenridge Holly. Having your wedding at a large AirB&B made it very personal for you and your family. It was so much fun to plan everything for you!

ericka · Married on 08/10/2018

PAM WAS INCREDIBLE!!!! If you want to be a STRESS FREE bride then Pam is your planner!

Every bride knows how stressful things can be but Pam made everything just so easy. She was very diligent with timelines making sure vendors were booked by the appropriate time, she has a keen eye for details, I really appreciated her honesty when it came down to making certain decisions (she knows what she is talking about!) and I loved how involved she was, like meeting up with me to look at linens.

On the day of the wedding I don’t think I ever had to worry about anything. Pam was so attentive to my husband and I; making sure after the ceremony we had time to wind down with a plate of appetizers and signature drinks waiting for us, when the dinner buffet opened she made our plates first this way we were able to interact with all of our guest. At the end of the night I didn’t even have to worry about bringing my bags back with us, “honey I got it taken care of” and just like that she made sure our bags were taken by our family members. Pam and Angela even helped me bustle my dress during the reception!

I can’t say enough how amazing everything turned out. The flowers and decorations were incredible!!!!!!

I’m soooo happy with how my wedding turned out, I still hear talk from our guest about how beautiful everything was. Pam and Angela thank you so much for that!!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Celebrations Event Planning 20
    Celebrations Event Planning 21
    Celebrations Event Planning 22

Celebrations Event Planning's reply:

Erick....it was so great to work with you. I know life got a little crazy right before the wedding day, but everything was beautiful. I am so glad I was there to make everything fun and stress free for both you and David. Much Love!

Eva · Married on 07/27/2018

So you want a stress free wedding/event. Hire Pam and her team. Are you a Type A personality? Are you a laid-back personality? Are you confused and stressed out? Hire Pam. Not only does she work well with all personality types but she is the best family and vendor wrangler I know. Being from Texas, she is prepared for everything, on-top of timelines and the biggest champion for her brides. Her eye for design and detail is unquestionable. Her ability to respond to any question or crisis with immediate ideas is unparalleled.

I had hired a collection of super professional high-end vendors with strong personalities and Pam kept them all in line and made the processes day of smooth. She knows when to take the lead, when to offer assistance and when to be a vendor's wing-man. Her professionalism is beyond what I expected and that is from a Type A, marketing/events professional who could not have had entrusted her wedding to anyone but Pam. I ate, I drank and I was very merry my big day with NO stress. How many brides do you know who can say that? It was all due to Pam.

Ladies/Gentlemen if you want a planner to help from day one, or someone to assist along the way and then take over on the big day, Pam and her team are your event planning guardian angels.

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Celebrations Event Planning 23

Celebrations Event Planning's reply:

Eva you were so much fun to work with. I love how our "A" type personalities moved through everything so efficiently. I LOVED the red dress....you rocked it! Wishing you and Kevin a fun and fabulous future together.

Amiko · Married on 07/14/2018

When my husband Astronaut Scott Kelly, who spent 520 total days in space on four space flights—including an unprecedented yearlong mission—and I began planning our lifetime journey together here on Earth, we immediately turned to Pam Donaldson of Celebrations Event Planning. Pam is everything you should look for in a wedding planner.

Every couple needs someone reliable to lean on when planning such an important event in their lives. Pam was a rock. She executed everything right down to the tiniest beautiful touches that overall exemplified the essence of our commitment to not only an exceptional wedding celebration but also to a loving lifelong journey in marriage.

Finding your match in a wedding planner isn’t as critically important as finding your match in a life partner, but some critical criteria should be considered. After all, your wedding planner will be a part of your life in a saturated way for a short time, at least, during the planning process and on the very most important day of your lives together. And at the end of the day, if you’re lucky as we were, you’ll even get to call your wedding planner family. Even if you have no familial ties, Pam is the kind of person with whom you’ll find no problem bonding.

Friendly, flexible and fun, she far exceeded our immediate needs through her meticulous organization, smart problem-solving and always-timely responsiveness. She brought not only years of experience in wedding and event planning and a solid network of trained professionals and vendors but also a natural wicked sense of creativity. She is able to visualize the most abstract of ideas and offer additional complimentary options that actually work. Beautifully. Stunningly. And all the adverbs that describe aesthetic excellence. Our top priority was our guests and their experience. Nearly three months of wedded bliss later, our family and friends still reminisce on that incredible July 14 night. More details on our blog! www.amikoonthego.com

Sent on 10/05/2018

Celebrations Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Amiko for such a lovely review. After everything you and Scott had been through over the past year, I was so happy to make your wedding dreams come through. I think we definitely created your Tibetan wedding in Houston.

Joanne · Married on 06/09/2018

I cannot even put into words our utter and pure satisfaction with Pam and her team from start to finish! Pam is a little fire cracker (with AWESOME hair) who is assertive but not aggressive, responsible but still easy going, organized but not overbearing, and fun but always on task. I do not know what I would do without her and her team. They were always on top of all the vendors, worries, problems, and solutions one could possibly think of or face. Without their team, I probably would still be trying to figure out who I needed to pay, where I needed to be, and looking for groomsmen 17 days after the wedding =) But with her, we were able to have THE BEST day of our lives without any hiccups, worries, or cares except for enjoying our day. I would HIGHLY recommend these ladies. Not only for a wedding but ANY big event you are planning. They will execute their roles and responsibilities to perfection and keep you smiling while doing so! And best part?! Celebrations does not put a "wedding" price tag on her work and you will find yourself worshipping at her feet and so glad for every penny you spent! Thank you Celebrations!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Celebrations Event Planning 24
  • Dan

Dan · Married on 06/02/2018

TO: Pam (Dan and Bill’s Wedding Dream Team!)

WOW! Where do we begin? The Most Amazing Day EVER! After 29 years of partnership, Bill and I are now one week after our wedding held on Saturday, June 2, 2018 @ 3:30PM at Willow Ridge Manor, in Morrison, Colorado. We are still doing our best to come down from the biggest and best high we have ever experienced. Bill and I cannot express in words just how GRATEFUL we are to Pam Donaldson and all the others who helped us have the most Spectacular, Awesome and Beautiful Wedding Day. Because of you, Saturday, June 02, 2018 turned out to be SO MUCH MORE than we ever dreamed or imagined it could be for the two of us. We want to let you all know that we continue to hear from Family, Friends, and Neighbors this was the most organized and beautiful wedding they had ever attended. The experience was absolutely amazing and everything was over the top beautiful. I have tears just writing this, thinking about all of it.

Our planning process was approximately 1 year. I could have NEVER got through it without Pam being there for me every time I called and needed her to answer a "quick" question, direct me on what needed to happen next, get me through the closing of our Chapel and moving the ceremony, and simply reassure me every now and then that everything was on track and was going to work out when I was "having a moment". Her monthly check-ins were critical to helping me stay on-top of everything every step of the way.

We could go on and on, but in the end, we truly just want ALL OF YOU to know we recognize none of this would have been possible without each of you, and everything each of you did to help us have the most amazing day ever. It will never be forgotten! Simply amazing! Thank You!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Celebrations Event Planning 31
    Celebrations Event Planning 32
    Celebrations Event Planning 33

Shelly · Married on 02/10/2018

We highly would recommend this event planning company, owned and operated by Pam Donaldson.
    Pam helped us plan, coordinate and execute all the pieces needed to come together on our special Wedding Day. We enjoyed her energy and enthusiasm throughout our process to make our day so memorable and fulfilling! Pam truly cares about her clients. She surrounded us with a highly caring and creative team of individuals that provided their expertise in the following areas: Photography, Floral arrangements, Linens, Bakery, Officiant and ideal venues for both ceremony and reception.
    You will not regret hiring Pam and her abilities to coordinate your team or hers to make your special day go smoothly and effortlessly. She far exceeds any monetary fees you pay for her services!

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Celebrations Event Planning 41
    Celebrations Event Planning 42
    Celebrations Event Planning 43

Natalie · Married on 12/28/2017

Pam and her team are true pros! They did an amazing job leading up to and during our winter wedding. They were super patient with our families and made sure our day was organized and beautiful. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/09/2017

Best investment. Pam and Angela were worth every cent! At first, I wasn't sure if we needed a wedding planner but I am so thankful that we did. The day went so smooth, I honestly did not feel one bit stressed throughout the entire day (not sure everyone can say that!). They were there to make sure all the vendors knew what was happening, they made sure guests knew where to go, and most importantly they made sure my husband and I had a great time. They even made sure we had a quiet moment to ourselves to rest, much appreciated! It was nice to have someone that has done weddings before to guide us along. We never had to think of the time and what we were suppose to be doing next. At one point I even dropped a glass on my foot and Pam was right there to help me get cleaned up! I could go on and on about how helpful they were. If I had to choose all over again I would do it all the same. Thank you Pam and Angela for a perfect day. :)

Sent on 08/11/2017

Adam · Married on 09/09/2017

Pam and Angela were absolutely on point with everything in regards to our wedding preparation and day of execution. The moment we met Pam, we knew we were in good hands with all of her attention to detail and her open communication. Pam made the planning process a breeze with her monthly check ins and made sure the wedding timeline was accurate and in great shape. Pam and Angela planned our rehearsal dinner at our apartment complex and it was absolutely everything we could've hoped for. Wedding day was stress-free with Pam and Angela at the helm, instructing vendors where/when to go, along with orchestrating our wedding day timeline down to the minute. Any problem that arose was quickly taken care of by Pam and Angela. Best decision to hire Celebrations Event Planning for our rehearsal dinner/wedding because it made our day perfect! Thank you Pam and Angela!!

Sent on 11/20/2017
  • Y

Yvanna · Married on 09/02/2017

From the moment I first emailed Pam and she emailed me back I was sold! She was super flexible with my non-traditional wedding and her packages plan. Not only did she immediately go to work on a plan for the Day of Coordination, she made sure that I had all the correct things in place. She was super quick at responding to emails or text messages, I knew that I could always send an email or text at any time and it would be answered soon.
    She did a great job the day of my wedding and the way she used our decor was wonderful, she took our idea and brought it to life! Pam and Angela did a great job the day of the wedding!! My wife and I were able to truly enjoy ourselves and our guests with no worries about logistics!! Pam and Angela are a great way to ensure you will be able to enjoy "your day", their services are totally worth it!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Steve · Married on 08/12/2017

Prior to my daughter's wedding the only planner I had seen in action was "Fronk". We had lots of questions and only a handful of answers. The ladies at Celebrations came to our rescue and made the wedding day a great, low stress, experience for our family. I highly recommend them.

F.O.B.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2017

We were so fortunate to find Pam to put the finishing touches on our wedding! She was the point-person I needed to ensure our day was everything we wanted - completely organized, a wonderful communicator, and an attitude that kept everyone feeling great through the whole process, we couldn't have asked for more. Can't recommend her services highly enough!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I worked with Celebrations Denver for our housewarming party after we purchased our first home. Pam and her team were great about staying in touch after coming out to view our space and advise as to how many people we could reasonably host. She was amazing at finding ways to save money and stay in budget while providing us with beautiful décor, florals, photographer, and amazing food. Celebrations was always on time and quickly answered small questions leading up to the event and we could not have been happier with their skill at creating a special experience. Our friends told us they had a great time and stayed much longer than they planned. At least six guests asked for introductions to Pam and for her contact information. We had a large majority of LGBT people as guests so it was fantastic to work with an event planning organization so comfortable with and knowledgeable about the LGBT community. As hosts my husband and I loved actually getting to spend time with our guests and allowing the professionals to keep everything running smoothly. Thanks Celebrations!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Diana · Married on 02/04/2017

I can't tell you enough about how wonderful Pam is! We couldn't have been any happier with the way things turned out for my daughter's wedding! Her expertise it top notch, and all the other vendors loved working with her to help create such a magical wedding! Pam goes above and beyond to make sure your special day goes on without any hiccups, and she is very detail oriented, which is extremely helpful, especially when it comes to planning a wedding, as the bride can breathe a lot easier knowing she has someone like Pam to make sure all the details are covered.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Allison · Married on 11/05/2016

MY husba and I are so grateful for everything Pam did to create a wedding we could have never imagined! From the moment we met Pam, we knew she was the perfect wedding planner to help make our wedding special. However, Pam exceeded our every expectation! She helped us with every step of the planning process, and made the day run absolutely perfectly- no bumps or kinks! Pam felt like more of a friend than a wedding planner, always with the most cheerful, helpful demeanor, and always ready to help with details. Pam effortlessly coordinated between us and all of our vendors without ever making us feel stressed or overwhelmed. Thanks to Pam, our wedding was simply magical. The wedding was a HUGE success, not just for us, but for all of our guests as well! We had so many compliments on every single detail, including how impressively Pam ran the event! Our minds were put at ease knowing that Pam was in charge of the day, and that she was so great with all of the details that would have stressed us out. We could have never imagined a wedding as incredible as ours was, and we could have never pulled it off without Pam!!! We thank you so much for everything Pam, from the bottom of our hearts! We absolutely adore you!
    -Allison and Michael C.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

Shantel and I are very grateful to have met Pam. She did a wonderful job and our wedding was perfect! She was responsive, professional, dependable, and flexible which helps when you are from out-of-town and need help planning an event. She made sure to check-in with us every month to ensure all the bases were covered. All we had to do was make yes/no decisions and pay the bills.

Our guests have told us, on multiple occasions that our wedding was beautiful and… more importantly FUN! We could not have done it without the help of Pam and her team.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Anu · Married on 06/11/2016

Pam planned my Indian-Hindu wedding (my husband is not Indian) and it was a perfect day. She made me feel at ease during the whole process and it was as though she had already done tons of Indian weddings. Her vendor recommendations were all on point (most of them hadn't done Indian weddings before, either) and she saved me a great deal of time and effort in the process. I must particularly commend her for guiding me in making logistical decisions that don't exist in your average American wedding. Pam was highly attentive to the nuances that come with a cross-cultural Indian wedding and the tastes of both audiences. She is meticulous, resourceful, and adaptable. Conventional wisdom for an Indian wedding was that I go with an Indian wedding planner who would know all the intricacies of the event. I'm really glad I didn't listen to said 'wisdom' and hired Pam. Her hard work and the relationship we built made my wedding the most magical day of my life. She is warm, genuine, and helps you feel immediately at ease with the whole process. I couldn't have asked for more, and I wouldn't have had such a perfect wedding without her.

Sent on 07/03/2016

Pam was absolutely perfect! She was meticulous in her planning and gently reminded us of big things and small things that needed to be done in preparation for our big day. She is warm and just has an amazing personality, perfect for when little things didn't go quite right on the day of the wedding. She is full of positivity. We had a blast!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Linda · Married on 04/02/2016

Working with Pam was an easy decision. From the beginning of our interaction, she was open, friendly, thoughtful, capable, and kind. I spoke to several planners and not only was she experienced, she was the most personable and approachable out of everyone. She approaches her clients with an uncommon warmth; you don't feel like you're working with a vendor. You feel like you're working with a friend. I would recommend her to anyone. She did it all for us. I gave her my vision, and she made it happen in every single way. We planned our wedding from a different state and she let me ship everything to her home. We communicated over email and phone and it never felt like she was in Texas and I was in California--it felt like she was my neighbor. The wedding was a big part of my life for many months, and I had a very distinct vision for every little detail involved. Pam was right with me on that vision, and executed it perfectly. Pam will make your day come together for you. She's committed and it shows. Endlessly grateful to her!

Sent on 05/23/2016