11901 Hornby Street, Austin, TX 78753 Map · Phone number

• Videos 1

13 Reviews for Lisa Woods Photography

Molly · Married on 09/29/2018

Lisa Woods wedding photography

We worked with Lisa for our wedding day photography. I saw her work on a blog and loved the style and quality. She is a very talented photographer and so great to work with. She was completely professional, friendly and energetic. She did a really good job of art directing us just enough, but then also letting us do our own thing while she ran around and captured all of the moments. She got all of the shots we wanted and requested, and was sure to do them early and efficiently so that we could enjoy the rest of the festivities, while she captured candids. We were so happy when we received our image gallery – there were so many good images it was hard to narrow down our favorites!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/22/2015

I am so thankful Lisa was our photographer! Not only is she a really cool person (everyone at the wedding who had a chance to interact with her told me they thought she was awesome), but she is super talented. It seemed like she was everywhere on the day of our wedding, capturing all the big and small moments you want to look back on. And when she couldn't be somewhere, the second photographer she brought was there, they didn't miss a thing. It was so fun to look through the photos with my husband and share our experiences from the day, I loved seeing all his "getting ready" pictures. She did our engagement photos as well and we absolutely love them. I will definitely be giving her a call in the future to document our future life events - pregnancy, family, etc. - and I know they will be captured beautifully. Thank you so much Lisa!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Annie · Married on 03/07/2015

Lisa is an artist. She does more than just photograph your special moments. She really captures the beauty within each setting. She's awesome!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Award

Lisa Woods Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Modern Muse Beauty Collective
    Modern Muse Beauty Collective Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lisa has been a favorite of mine for about the last six years, and I absolutely love her style and personality. I have called on Lisa countless times for my own personal photos as well as professional photos for my business. If she had been around in the dark ages when I got married, I am sure I would have hired her for my own wedding. Her photos are gorgeous, timeless, and really show the pure joy and love in her client's lives. I don't know how she does it, but her lens will make anyone look like a million bucks!

• Greenbelt DJ Productions
    Greenbelt DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Great photographer. Cool personality. Love working with her!

• 11901 Hornby Street Austin, 78753 See on map