Castle Rock, Castle Rock, CO 80109 Map · Phone number

About Blush Paperie

Blush Paperie offers affordable, unique, modern wedding invitations with maximum customization.
There are over 25 standard invitation designs that you can customize with the color, font, and wording of your choice. Or if you'd prefer a custom wedding invitation, we are happy to turn your vision into reality. We offer a variety of printing techniques, so that you can find the right technique for your style and your budget. You can choose from offset, thermography, or letterpress printing.

gold monogram wedding invitation suite
black thermography wedding invitation
monogram navy border wedding invitation
Blush Paperie
coral gray garden wedding invitation
navy wedding inspiration
Blush Paperie
black thermography formal wedding invitation
gold monogram wedding invitation suite
black thermography wedding invitation
monogram navy border wedding invitation

56 Reviews for Blush Paperie

Blush Paperie 1
Blush Paperie 2

Christina · Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely loved working with Michele of Blush Paperie! The final product she created for my invitations and worship aid’s were stunning and she was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. Would highly recommend to everyone!

Katherine · Married on 06/23/2018

Loved working with Michelle.... Beautiful designs, prompt service and her attention to detail is outstanding. Highly recommend.

• Shannon

Shannon Duncan · Married on 05/12/2018

Top notch quality & customer service!

Blush Paperie far exceeded my expectations. I cannot express my gratitude enough! Blush Paperie is a top notch company with high-end, quality products and customer service. The whole process was incredibly seamless and enjoyable. They offer proofs of any invitation style and will mail a hard copy of the invites so you can feel the paper, see the font/print, and really get a feel for their product. Once I placed my invite order, the proofs were sent quickly for approval and/or any adjustments that were needed. Michele was eager to answer any questions or requests that I had, it was evident that my happiness and satisfaction was her top priority. She helped me every step of the way and offered great tips & suggestions (like numbering the back of each guest response card...this helped us tremendously later!). After approving the proofs, the invitations were printed and shipped in a timely manner - as promised by Michele. When I received the invitations, they were packaged carefully and beautifully, which made me even more excited to receive & see our invitations in hand!

This is my family's second time using Blush Paperie (they also designed & created my sister's invitations for her wedding 3 years ago) and they did not disappoint us either times. Our experience has consistently been above and beyond our expectations. Brides to be, do yourself a favor and contact Blush Paperie. I am confident that you will be more than satisfied!

Thank you again for everything, Michele & team!

Blush Paperie FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing, Thermography

• Castle Rock Castle Rock, CO, 80109 See on map