About Blush Paperie

modern wedding invitations
Blush Paperie offers affordable, unique, modern wedding invitations with maximum customization.
There are over 25 standard invitation designs that you can customize with the color, font, and wording of your choice. Or if you'd prefer a custom wedding invitation, we are happy to turn your vision into reality. We offer a variety of printing techniques, so that you can find the right technique for your style and your budget. You can choose from offset, thermography, or letterpress printing.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Custom Invitations (3)
Printing (3)
Design (2)
Addressing (1)

Loved working with Michelle.... Beautiful designs, prompt service and her attention to detail is outstanding. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Printing

Michele was phenomenal to work with. I am so beyond pleased with my invitation suite that she created for me. She responded to my emails throughout the holiday season, even when the shop was officially closed for a few days for Christmas. She sent me numerous proofs of the invitations in a variety of colors so that I could have options to choose from. And once I settled on the invitation, they arrived to me in record time. I have so many nice things to say about Michele and this company. I am very happy with my purchase.

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/5/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We are very happy we decided to go with Blush Paperie for our wedding invitations! Michele was very helpful during the ordering process and our invitations came out even more beautiful in person than they were online.

Profile Picture Shani, 4/21/18, 1 Review