Blush Paperie Reviews

56 Reviews for Blush Paperie

Blush Paperie 1
Blush Paperie 2

Christina · Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely loved working with Michele of Blush Paperie! The final product she created for my invitations and worship aid’s were stunning and she was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. Would highly recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Katherine · Married on 06/23/2018

Loved working with Michelle.... Beautiful designs, prompt service and her attention to detail is outstanding. Highly recommend.

• Shannon

Shannon Duncan · Married on 05/12/2018

Top notch quality & customer service!

Blush Paperie far exceeded my expectations. I cannot express my gratitude enough! Blush Paperie is a top notch company with high-end, quality products and customer service. The whole process was incredibly seamless and enjoyable. They offer proofs of any invitation style and will mail a hard copy of the invites so you can feel the paper, see the font/print, and really get a feel for their product. Once I placed my invite order, the proofs were sent quickly for approval and/or any adjustments that were needed. Michele was eager to answer any questions or requests that I had, it was evident that my happiness and satisfaction was her top priority. She helped me every step of the way and offered great tips & suggestions (like numbering the back of each guest response card...this helped us tremendously later!). After approving the proofs, the invitations were printed and shipped in a timely manner - as promised by Michele. When I received the invitations, they were packaged carefully and beautifully, which made me even more excited to receive & see our invitations in hand!

This is my family's second time using Blush Paperie (they also designed & created my sister's invitations for her wedding 3 years ago) and they did not disappoint us either times. Our experience has consistently been above and beyond our expectations. Brides to be, do yourself a favor and contact Blush Paperie. I am confident that you will be more than satisfied!

Thank you again for everything, Michele & team!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Kristin · Married on 05/05/2018

Michele was phenomenal to work with. I am so beyond pleased with my invitation suite that she created for me. She responded to my emails throughout the holiday season, even when the shop was officially closed for a few days for Christmas. She sent me numerous proofs of the invitations in a variety of colors so that I could have options to choose from. And once I settled on the invitation, they arrived to me in record time. I have so many nice things to say about Michele and this company. I am very happy with my purchase.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Shani · Married on 04/21/2018

We are very happy we decided to go with Blush Paperie for our wedding invitations! Michele was very helpful during the ordering process and our invitations came out even more beautiful in person than they were online.

Carley · Married on 04/14/2018

I found Michele on etsy and loved her variety of wedding invitations, customizable packages, and overall prices. I ordered a sample invitation and within two days I received it. The sample was beautiful and exactly as pictured. We then went ahead and ordered our custom wedding invitation suite. Michele made the whole process so easy and was always so responsive and helpful. I received proofs for every change and was also able to add my custom made Reception drawing to the Reception Card. The whole process didn’t take long at all and within a couple weeks our invitations arrived and they were perfect!! (My mom even cried!)

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Blush Paperie 3

Brittany · Married on 04/07/2018

My invitations were prefect! Michele made the process so easy and was very flexible with my many changes. Couldn’t have imagined anything better!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Blush Paperie 4

Misty · Married on 02/03/2018

Very pleased! Thank you so much!!!

Andrew · Married on 10/27/2017

Eh easy to work with and accomodating of our needs!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Kayla · Married on 05/20/2017

I had the best experience with Michele at Blush Paperie! I was beyond happy with how my wedding invitations turned out! I would highly recommend them! Thanks so much for such a wonderful job!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Margy · Married on 12/17/2016

Michele was truly incredible to work with. The invitations have a luxurious look and feel that I couldn't be happier with! When I realized that I made a major error on the actual invitation card of our suite, Michele offered to split the cost of reprinting the invitations so that I would be happy with the end result. Her service was second to none and I would highly recommend working with Michelle. We did everything long distance - she mailed me samples - sent me proofs via email - and voila, we had a finished product that I am in love with.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Lindsay · Married on 12/04/2016

Michele at Blush Paperie made ordering wedding invitations and thank-you cards so easy. She was prompt in her responses and feedback and delivery was equally speedy. I would highly recommend Blush Paperie for gorgeous, custom wedding invitations and thank-you cards.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Matt & Brenna · Married on 10/15/2016

I came upon Blush when I was trying to find affordable thermography. My invitations came out great -- but what I love most was the open and clear communication with the designer.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/15/2016

Michele was absolutely wonderful to work with and our invitations were stunning. We received so many compliments. We also chose to have all the invitations addressed which made assembling the invitations a piece of cake. I highly recommend Blush Paperie!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2016

We loved our save the dates and wedding invites from Blush Paperie! They turned out great and Michelle was so easy to work with!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Caitlin · Married on 09/24/2016

Michele and her team are amazing! They were quick to send proofs and willing to spend the time to make sure everything was perfect! We couldn't be happier with how our wedding invitations turned out, thank you Blush Paperie!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Liz · Married on 10/11/2015

We ordered our wedding invitations from Blush Paperie and we couldn't be happier. We wanted a traditional invitation without too much fuss. We also were going for a nautical/preppy look with a thermography printing style. I found Blush Paperie on Etsy and I'm SO happy I stumbled upon Michelle's site! We ordered the invites, envelopes with liners and the response cards from BP and we LOVE how they turned out. We received so many compliments from family and friends about how "us" the invitations were and how beautifully classic they are. Thank you to BP for making our invites PERFECT!!!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Mary · Married on 08/15/2015

We had such a great experience working with Michele at Blush Paperie!!!

She had our proofs ready with answers to our questions, suggestions for things we didn't consider, and advice from her experience. It was great to be able to customize our invitations and it was so much more affordable than the other stationary stores. Appointments at other stores took at least an hour just for the intro meeting and our quotes were all at least $500 more than our order at Blush Paperie.

The turnaround time was also much faster - by about 11 days - which was great for us!

We sent our invitations out and have been receiving endless compliments from friends & family members about the card stock, design, quality, colors, and envelopes.

So much goes into planning a wedding so we were so glad Michele made this easy & fun! Thank you for a great experience!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Stephanie · Married on 04/18/2015

One of the first things I did after getting engaged was look for invitations because I feel that invitations set the tone of the wedding. I wanted something elegant and classy, but not breaking the bank. After looking for a while, I saw an invitation I liked from a real wedding in theknot magazine. This is how I found Blush Paperie.

I showed my fiance the website and we instantly fell in love with the same invitation. (win!) It was still too early at the time to order them, but I had asked a ton of questions about the additional elements (ribbons, backings, envelope liners) and Michele was responsive and attentive. When I ordered samples she included anything and everything that I had questioned about and could potentially like in the package. After a few months, I finally placed the order. Michele was there, every step of the way. The proofs were quick and she accommodated our every whim. After they were approved the printing was fast and I got the invitations earlier than I had expected!

All in all, it was a wonderful experience and I would recommend Blush Paperie to anyone. I hope I can use them again for other items.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Kara · Married on 11/22/2014

Michele is absolutely amazing! I received my wedding invitations today and am thrilled with how beautiful they turned out! I am so, so, so happy that I researched different companies before making my final decision. Not only are the invitations perfect but Michele was such a pleasure to work with. She was so quick to respond and always to helpful. I will definitely be recommending Blush Paperie to all of my friends and family. I cannot thank you enough, Michele!!

Sent on 09/24/2014

I wish I had known about Blush Paperie when I was shopping for my wedding invitations. They did my ceremony programs and they were amazing. They worked with me to make all of my text fit on the ceremony program I wanted. I needed the programs turned around in less than 2 weeks and they delivered them early! I could not be happier with Blush Paperie! Great prices, great service, a fantastic company!!

Sent on 09/04/2014

John · Married on 09/06/2014

Look no further for invitations! Michele at the Blush Paperie is incredible. Upon my request, she created custom art work for our thermography wedding invitations, wedding programs, and place cards. We didn't see exactly the color ink we wanted on her website, so she worked diligently with us to help us find the perfect color. Michele provided us with multiple proofs so that we could view the invitations, programs, and place cards before they went to the printer. She also uses quality paper that you have to feel to truly appreciate. There is no price you can put on working with someone who is so entirely flexible that you get exactly what you want. If you have something specific in mind, don't be afraid of asking Michele. She's so accommodating. She is one of the best vendors we've worked with while planning our wedding.

Sent on 08/09/2014

Michele did our thermography wedding invitations and guest addressing and I could not have been happier with them. The final product was beautiful and Michele was so responsive with the proofs and with getting the invitations to us -- even when I was a slacker with getting her my list of guests. I was really stressed about finding the right invitations and the whole invitation process and Michele just made everything so easy.

I highly recommend using Michele for guest addressing -- the printing was beautiful it was very convenient having everything handled by one person.

Sent on 05/24/2014

Suzy · Married on 04/12/2014

Michele was such a pleasure to work with and I was so impressed with our save the dates and invites. She is incredibly quick, accurate and responsive. I feel very lucky that I stumbled upon her site as I was deciding on our invitations vendor!!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Maria · Married on 03/08/2014

I spent a lot of time researching thermography invitations before I came across Blush Paperie's website. The designs are gorgeous and the pricing is reasonable, especially considering the individual attention you receive from Michele (the designer / owner). She has the ability to build a personal relationship through email. Michele even specialized the samples she sent me; She provided designs she previously had on her blog, but were not on the website any longer, as well as other designs she thought I may like based on the description of our wedding.

The care she put into the packaging of our samples carried forward when we placed our order. She modified the invitation design (vertical layout vs. horizontal layout) for our initial proof. Michele was responsive and professional as we worked through the rest of the proofing and editing process. When I requested an additional information card for those guests invited to the Rehearsal Dinner, she turned it around in less than 24 hours.

Michele's attention to detail is fantastic. Our invitations were packaged with such care and included mailing tips. We opted to purchase the outer envelope design and digital calligraphy for both the inner and outer envelopes ... as well as an envelope liner. I highly recommend these extra touches if you can work them into your budget. We are thrilled that we did.

We could not be happier with the final product. I highly recommend Blush Paperie and will likely return for other products in the future!

Sent on 11/17/2013