The Purple Bride Reviews

86 | Castle Rock, CO

86 Reviews for The Purple Bride

Anna R. · Getting married on 01/02/2022

Wonderful Experience!

The Purple Bride was recommended to me by a close friend. I remember receiving her invite in the mail and thinking to myself, these are so beautiful- I am going to use this company when I get married! I reached out to Jen and I was surprised how quick she responded! Jen showed me a few samples and went over my budget which was important to us. The Purple Bride is affordable. Jen literally works around the clock, as mentioned above, she is super responsive. Jen also provided me with many options which we truly appreciated. We even got samples in the mail to see in person. Jen also was able to make some invitations in Spanish! The Purple Bride is a one stop shop! We also ordered our Save the Dates! We look forward to working with The Purple Bride in the future! This was such a smooth and happy experience!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Briana G. · Getting married on 10/15/2021

Absolutely amazing!

This is my third time ordering invitations from Jennifer (owner) and I am always blown away with her product! She is incredibly creative and always such a pleasure to work with! Jen has helped me with my daughter's first, and second birthday, and now Bridal Shower invitations for a shower I am hosting for my best friend in August. She not only designed the cutest invites, she also provided signs for gift tables, dessert tables, and party favors to match. Jennifer is so responsive and always provides the most amazing feedback and ideas. I highly recommend using The Purple Bride for all special occasions!

Sent on 04/01/2021

Heather J. · Getting married on 05/02/2021

The entire process was easy and fast. Invites are beautiful!

Jennifer is the absolute best! The invitations are beautiful and she made the whole process so easy.

Sent on 04/13/2021
  • Kim

Kim M. · Married on 03/04/2021

Above and beyond my expectations!

I “met” Jennifer over Facebook messenger! My daughter is having our 1st grandchild in August and she suggested Jennifer to me for the invitations. She met her and her husband while on vacation in Mexico. I could not be more pleased! My daughter lives in a different state than I, so it became necessary to host 2 showers. I told her what i was looking for and that I wanted 2 different designs, one for each shower. She sent me 4 different designs, each one cuter than the next! She addressed all the envelopes to the guests and did the return addresses as well. The invitations came to me already in the envelopes, needing only a stamp on each. I had her do the Thank You cards as well and they were adorable, too! Her prices are very reasonable and she added too many special touches to name! Do yourself a favor and leave this part of your Shower, Wedding or any special occasion to her. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Patrice S. · Married on 12/25/2020

I can't wait to use The Purple Bride again!

I ordered 25 Christmas cards from The Purple Bride and it could not have been easier! Jennifer, the owner, made it so easy and stress-free. She's like talking to your best friend. She got an idea of what I liked and presented several options and I picked the very first one. She was able to tweak it several times to get it exactly how I wanted it with color changes, additions and GLITTER! She was just a pleasure to work with and the finished product is beautiful! She doesn't just do bride stuff! Order all your cards and invites from this amazing lady!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Karina B. · Married on 07/01/2020

Above and beyond!

I was lucky to connect with Jennifer. She was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very responsive and helpful. I ordered my wedding invitations and welcome bag tags. I’m very pleased on how amazing they turned out. I highly recommend Jennifer for all your wedding printing needs.

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli H. · Married on 06/27/2020

Purple Bride

Jennifer was AMAZING! She went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy and the invitations looked exactly how I pictured. She had quick responses and was very flexible. She is such a sweet person and has great ideas! I would recommend The Purple Bride to anyone who is looking for beautiful and unique invitations!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Grisel P. · Married on 02/08/2020

Simply amazing!

SIMPLY AMAZING!! They created my daughter's dream invitation.

Thank you!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Yuri

Yuri G. · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Experience!

I was very fortune to meet the Purple Bride at a Wedding Expo event in Colorado Springs. The experience I had was amazing with Jen; she is definitely an expert in this area. She knew everything I needed help with. I had the files designed from a Graphic Designer who is my best friend, and needed help with the printing and final step. I had absolutely no idea what I wanted, decisions with the paper, color of the paper, ribbon or no ribbon envelops, and many other things that are extremely important for the printing and also stressful. She was very adaptable to my busy schedule and was able to meet with me at the closest coffee shop in my area; this was huge for me because it helps with making the process much easier and fast. I’m looking forward to having Jen and the Blue Purple Bride print all of my future invites, will be reaching out for my wedding thank you cards, and hopefully for my future baby shower and any new important event to come in my life. James and I are extremely thankful to have met you Jenn and for being a part of the process of such an important life to remember. Thanks to you, we will treasure our invites forever. Yuri & James Perry

Sent on 03/25/2019

Roseann K. · Married on 10/15/2019

New address cards

I had Beautiful new address cards designed and look amazing

Sent on 11/16/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/19/2019

Gained a great friend

Jen at the Purple Bride was a lifesaver. She helped me from the beginning with my invitations, all the way through all of my placecards, food cards, thank you cards, bridesmaid/groomsmen gifts, and so much more. I will forever go to her for all of my crafty needs, and I have also gained a friend! I will 100% recommend her for anything crafts or designs. She did so great.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Annalise · Married on 09/06/2019

The Purple Bride is an amazing company and Jennier is so creative and friendly. She will bend over backwards to make sure you are happy with your invitations. I highly recommend her to anyone needing invitations! She has an incredible talent and has an attention to detail!!!

Sent on 12/12/2015
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 08/25/2019

Superb quality, responsiveness

Invites turned out beautiful- excellent quality and very detailed to exactly our style! Jennifer was our most helpful vendor- not only did she provide outstanding invites, she also helped with our welcome sign and table signs. We highly recommend her and would use her for other events!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Shauna

Shauna M. · Married on 07/21/2019

Bridal shower table place cards

Jennifer did an amazing job on place cards for my sisters bridal shower. She was super responsive, flexible, had great ideas and produced an awesome product. I would highly recommend the Purple Bride!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Norma A. · Married on 07/05/2019

Easy and extremely good quality

Always a very fast and professional response and amazing quality.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2018

The Purple Bride is the most wonderful vendor I've ever had the pleasure doing business with. Not only was Jen amazing with communication and creativity, but she was also reasonably priced for our budget! She has an amazing professional way about herself and is always ready to help anyway she can. My fiance and I had a slight dilemma with our venue and vendors that needed to be addressed and Jen stuck by us through the mess making our Invitations more beautiful than they were before! She worked with us on our budget decrease and communicated the new design to us immediately - and down to the very last rhinestone! I would recommend The Purple Bride for all invitations, paper crafts, wedding, shower or personal needs. I will be using them in the near future as well. :) Thank you!! xoxo Stephanie and Renae

Sent on 07/03/2018

Leena · Married on 09/01/2018

Truly one of the best experiences working with Jennifer. On days I swore I was being a bridezilla, she laughed and assured me I was just being an excited bride, and she was right. My invitations are GORGEOUS and I couldn’t have done it without Jennifer’s creativity and love for what she does.

Sent on 02/19/2018
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 06/23/2018

Jennifer has been so helpful and responsive. She kept has us updated through the process our STD's and Invites. We are in different states so her constant communication has been invaluable. She emailed samples and color selections until we found the perfect fit. I highly recommend her services! Her wide selections and quality work make her a must have vendor for any bride!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

Jennifer was absolutely amazing to work with!! A coworker of mine had recommended her to me and I am so glad she did. I started telling Jennifer my ideas and she blew me away with what she created for invites. She gave my, now husband and I, so many different options with fonts, colors, and designs that we had plenty to choose from. She knew exactly what we wanted and I appreciate that. I received so many compliments on our invites! They turned out beautifully. Not to mention, for a personalized invitation with a seal & band around the invite, the price was great! I highly recommend looking into Jennifer and The Purple Bride. You will not be disappointed! :)

Sent on 06/30/2018

Daniel · Married on 06/15/2018

She was wonderful, and it was so easy, we showed her an example of an invitation we liked and she was able to recreate them for us. When we sent them out all anyone could say how nice they were and how the wedding was going to be "so fancy"

Sent on 08/06/2018

Geraldine · Married on 04/22/2018

I was referred to Jen by a cousin of mine and couldn’t be happier! I sent her my ideas and she made me a sample of exactly what I waned! I will be contracting The Purple Bride for all my future needs! So professional and prompt!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Christine S. · Married on 04/08/2018

Wedding Shower invitations

I was completely happy with the invitations. Jen was so helpful in creating a beautiful customized invitation. She made so many helpful suggestions and pointed out things I had accidentally omitted. The turn around time was very quick. I recommend The Purple Bride to everyone.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2017

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! She customized everything the way we wanted it! She gave us different options to choose from and made perfect invitations! She was always quick to respond and extremely helpful. I'm really indecisive and she made the whole process so easy! They look awesome! I definitely recommend her, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Judy · Married on 10/13/2017

Jennifer went above and beyond to make the perfect invitation!! Outstanding work and very fast in suggestions and answers. Simply loved everything she did for my son and daughter in law special day!! Very highly recommended. Everything was done by private message and email from Colorado to the Pocono's Pennsylvania. Excellent communications even though we were miles apart and very fast service!! Can't thank you enough Jennifer!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Megan · Married on 07/29/2017

My experience with Jennifer was fantastic! She is responsive, creative, and individualizes all of your invitations exactly to what you dreamed of. She really cares about you as a customer and makes sure your ideas are incorporated into each step of the process. I am thrilled with how Jennifer incorporated both my fiancee's and my cultures into our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations. She's the best!!!!

Sent on 11/24/2016