The Purple Bride Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Roseann R. Married on 04/01/2022

Great Party favors and detail

The party favors and extras made my party very special
    Anna R. Married on 01/02/2022

Wonderful Experience!

The Purple Bride was recommended to me by a close friend. I remember receiving her invite in the mail and thinking to myself, these are so beautiful- I am going to use this company when I get married! I reached out to Jen and I was surprised how quick she responded! Jen showed me a few samples and went over my budget which was important to us. The Purple Bride is affordable. Jen literally works around the clock, as mentioned above, she is super responsive. Jen also provided me with many options which we truly appreciated. We even got samples in the mail to see in person. Jen also was able to make some invitations in Spanish! The Purple Bride is a one stop shop! We also ordered our Save the Dates! We look forward to working with The Purple Bride in the future! This was such a smooth and happy experience!
    Traci A. Married on 11/11/2021

Perfectly Professional

Jennifer from The Purple Bride was incredibly patient, attentive to detail, flexible and creative with all of our wedding invite requests! She went above and beyond and we are thrilled with the beautiful wedding invitations for our special beach wedding and separate reception on a different day!
    Briana G. Married on 10/15/2021

Absolutely amazing!

This is my third time ordering invitations from Jennifer (owner) and I am always blown away with her product! She is incredibly creative and always such a pleasure to work with! Jen has helped me with my daughter's first, and second birthday, and now Bridal Shower invitations for a shower I am hosting for my best friend in August. She not only designed the cutest invites, she also provided signs for gift tables, dessert tables, and party favors to match. Jennifer is so responsive and always provides the most amazing feedback and ideas. I highly recommend using The Purple Bride for all special occasions!
    Megan B. Married on 09/11/2021

Very talented and exceptional work!

Jen has made supplies for both my wedding and baby shower! She is creative talented and her work is exceptional!!!!!
    Casina G. Married on 08/28/2021

Absolutely amazing

I have ordered invitations and thank you”s from The Purple Bride on several occasions for special events in my life! The quality of work that goes into these personalized invitations is amazing! They are beautifully hand crafted with some much love noted in the detail of the work! I love how Jennifer makes it so easy by offering to pre-address your invitations & thank you’s for you! Communication and timing for ordering is excellent as well! There is definitely no where else I will order personalized invitations from!
    Jill P. Married on 07/25/2021

Highly impressed

I gave Jennifer an idea of what I wanted for my wedding invitations. Without hesitation, Jennifer put together ideas and brought my vision to life. She is professional and meticulous in her work. You feel like you're family every time you talk to her.

This is my 4th time using The Purple Bride for my invitation needs and I refuse to go anywhere else.
  • John
    John M. Married on 06/28/2021

The One With a Birthday

Jennifer created a great card and birthday cake topper with a Friends theme. Everything was customized with my name on it and I couldn't have been happier with how it all turned out.
  • Annette
    Annette S. Married on 06/19/2021

The perfect wedding invites

Jennifer is one of the most talented and fabulous individuals I have ever had the privilege of working with. She was so gracious and patient with me as we worked together to find the perfect designs that truly embraced my wedding theme. After placing a tall order, Jennifer was able to accommodate my needs by keeping in constant communication with me and delivering shipping and design updates as needed. All in all, everything about this vendor is amazing!
    Pam G. Married on 06/01/2021

Fabulous Announcement Cards!!!!

I couldn’t be happier with the announcement cards we ordered!! Jen was so easy to work with and was so quick to respond all the time. She came up with several unique ideas because we had a lot to announce! We bought a house, moved, I’m pregnant and we wanted to include the gender somehow. She helped come up with and figure out how to include a scratch off for the gender reveal! It was soo fun!! I received soooo many calls, texts and compliments on how creative and fun it was! We also had some weather issues and so shipping was delayed but Jen overnighted them to us so we’d have them! I can’t wait to work with her again to be honest!! Thanks so much Jen!!
  • Susie
    Susie C. Married on 05/15/2021

Weddings and Baby Showers Too!

The Purple Bride is becoming a part of our family. Jennifer created my daughter's wedding and bridal shower invitations. Now she helped me with my daughter's baby shower invitations. She is wonderful to work with and makes communicating online simple and easy. The quality of the invitations are superb and a great value. You won't be disappointed choosing The Purple Bride to create a beautiful invitation for your special event.
    Jackie A. Married on 05/15/2021

Baby shower invitations

Jen did such an impressive job with my baby shower invitations! She kept me updated along the process and provides very reasonable prices!
    Heather J. Married on 05/02/2021

The entire process was easy and fast. Invites are beautiful!

Jennifer is the absolute best! The invitations are beautiful and she made the whole process so easy.
  • Kim
    Kim M. Married on 03/04/2021

Above and beyond my expectations!

I “met” Jennifer over Facebook messenger! My daughter is having our 1st grandchild in August and she suggested Jennifer to me for the invitations. She met her and her husband while on vacation in Mexico. I could not be more pleased! My daughter lives in a different state than I, so it became necessary to host 2 showers. I told her what i was looking for and that I wanted 2 different designs, one for each shower. She sent me 4 different designs, each one cuter than the next! She addressed all the envelopes to the guests and did the return addresses as well. The invitations came to me already in the envelopes, needing only a stamp on each. I had her do the Thank You cards as well and they were adorable, too! Her prices are very reasonable and she added too many special touches to name! Do yourself a favor and leave this part of your Shower, Wedding or any special occasion to her. You will not be disappointed!
    Patrice S. Married on 12/25/2020

I can't wait to use The Purple Bride again!

I ordered 25 Christmas cards from The Purple Bride and it could not have been easier! Jennifer, the owner, made it so easy and stress-free. She's like talking to your best friend. She got an idea of what I liked and presented several options and I picked the very first one. She was able to tweak it several times to get it exactly how I wanted it with color changes, additions and GLITTER! She was just a pleasure to work with and the finished product is beautiful! She doesn't just do bride stuff! Order all your cards and invites from this amazing lady!
  • Stella
    Stella Married on 12/14/2020

Christmas card

The Purple Bride was able to take my family Christmas pictures and turn them into an amazing Christmas card. I was tired of the usual sites and was able to get exactly what I wanted from The Purple Bride!
  • Kellie
    Kellie D. Married on 10/30/2020

Absolutely amazing work!!!

Purple Bride is my 'go to' (and now all of my family and friends 'go to' for all invitations! Weddings, showers, graduations, birthdays! AMAZING WORK!
  • Christina
    Christina C. Married on 10/10/2020

Most beautiful wedding invitations!

The Purple Bride made all my wedding invitation dreams come true! She took my million of ideas and condensed them down to create the perfect wedding invitations. She was patient and responsive and did whatever she could to make everything go smoothly. I would absolutely recommend her and will continue to use her for invitation. Not only did she spend hours and late nights making my wedding invites come to life, but she also made me the most unique bridal shower invites. She works quickly and is so so so reasonably priced! Cannot thank her enough for all she has done!!
    Karina B. Married on 07/01/2020

Above and beyond!

I was lucky to connect with Jennifer. She was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very responsive and helpful. I ordered my wedding invitations and welcome bag tags. I’m very pleased on how amazing they turned out. I highly recommend Jennifer for all your wedding printing needs.
  • Kelli
    Kelli H. Married on 06/27/2020

Purple Bride

Jennifer was AMAZING! She went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy and the invitations looked exactly how I pictured. She had quick responses and was very flexible. She is such a sweet person and has great ideas! I would recommend The Purple Bride to anyone who is looking for beautiful and unique invitations!
    Grisel P. Married on 02/08/2020

Simply amazing!

SIMPLY AMAZING!! They created my daughter's dream invitation.

Thank you!
  • Yuri
    Yuri G. Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Experience!

I was very fortune to meet the Purple Bride at a Wedding Expo event in Colorado Springs. The experience I had was amazing with Jen; she is definitely an expert in this area. She knew everything I needed help with. I had the files designed from a Graphic Designer who is my best friend, and needed help with the printing and final step. I had absolutely no idea what I wanted, decisions with the paper, color of the paper, ribbon or no ribbon envelops, and many other things that are extremely important for the printing and also stressful. She was very adaptable to my busy schedule and was able to meet with me at the closest coffee shop in my area; this was huge for me because it helps with making the process much easier and fast. I’m looking forward to having Jen and the Blue Purple Bride print all of my future invites, will be reaching out for my wedding thank you cards, and hopefully for my future baby shower and any new important event to come in my life. James and I are extremely thankful to have met you Jenn and for being a part of the process of such an important life to remember. Thanks to you, we will treasure our invites forever. Yuri & James Perry
    Roseann K. Married on 10/15/2019

New address cards

I had Beautiful new address cards designed and look amazing
    Stephanie Married on 09/19/2019

Gained a great friend

Jen at the Purple Bride was a lifesaver. She helped me from the beginning with my invitations, all the way through all of my placecards, food cards, thank you cards, bridesmaid/groomsmen gifts, and so much more. I will forever go to her for all of my crafty needs, and I have also gained a friend! I will 100% recommend her for anything crafts or designs. She did so great.
    Annalise Married on 09/06/2019
    The Purple Bride is an amazing company and Jennier is so creative and friendly. She will bend over backwards to make sure you are happy with your invitations. I highly recommend her to anyone needing invitations! She has an incredible talent and has an attention to detail!!!