The Purple Bride Reviews

72 | Castle Rock, CO

72 Reviews for The Purple Bride

72 The Purple Bride Reviews

Annalise · Getting married on 09/06/2019

The Purple Bride is an amazing company and Jennier is so creative and friendly. She will bend over backwards to make sure you are happy with your invitations. I highly recommend her to anyone needing invitations! She has an incredible talent and has an attention to detail!!!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2018

The Purple Bride is the most wonderful vendor I've ever had the pleasure doing business with. Not only was Jen amazing with communication and creativity, but she was also reasonably priced for our budget! She has an amazing professional way about herself and is always ready to help anyway she can. My fiance and I had a slight dilemma with our venue and vendors that needed to be addressed and Jen stuck by us through the mess making our Invitations more beautiful than they were before! She worked with us on our budget decrease and communicated the new design to us immediately - and down to the very last rhinestone! I would recommend The Purple Bride for all invitations, paper crafts, wedding, shower or personal needs. I will be using them in the near future as well. :) Thank you!! xoxo Stephanie and Renae

Leena · Married on 09/01/2018

Truly one of the best experiences working with Jennifer. On days I swore I was being a bridezilla, she laughed and assured me I was just being an excited bride, and she was right. My invitations are GORGEOUS and I couldn’t have done it without Jennifer’s creativity and love for what she does.

• Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 06/23/2018

Jennifer has been so helpful and responsive. She kept has us updated through the process our STD's and Invites. We are in different states so her constant communication has been invaluable. She emailed samples and color selections until we found the perfect fit. I highly recommend her services! Her wide selections and quality work make her a must have vendor for any bride!

The Purple Bride 1
    The Purple Bride 2

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

Jennifer was absolutely amazing to work with!! A coworker of mine had recommended her to me and I am so glad she did. I started telling Jennifer my ideas and she blew me away with what she created for invites. She gave my, now husband and I, so many different options with fonts, colors, and designs that we had plenty to choose from. She knew exactly what we wanted and I appreciate that. I received so many compliments on our invites! They turned out beautifully. Not to mention, for a personalized invitation with a seal & band around the invite, the price was great! I highly recommend looking into Jennifer and The Purple Bride. You will not be disappointed! :)

Daniel · Married on 06/15/2018

She was wonderful, and it was so easy, we showed her an example of an invitation we liked and she was able to recreate them for us. When we sent them out all anyone could say how nice they were and how the wedding was going to be "so fancy"

The Purple Bride 3

Geraldine · Married on 04/22/2018

I was referred to Jen by a cousin of mine and couldn’t be happier! I sent her my ideas and she made me a sample of exactly what I waned! I will be contracting The Purple Bride for all my future needs! So professional and prompt!

Christine Steichmann · Married on 04/08/2018

Wedding Shower invitations

I was completely happy with the invitations. Jen was so helpful in creating a beautiful customized invitation. She made so many helpful suggestions and pointed out things I had accidentally omitted. The turn around time was very quick. I recommend The Purple Bride to everyone.

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2017

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! She customized everything the way we wanted it! She gave us different options to choose from and made perfect invitations! She was always quick to respond and extremely helpful. I'm really indecisive and she made the whole process so easy! They look awesome! I definitely recommend her, you won't be disappointed!

Judy · Married on 10/13/2017

Jennifer went above and beyond to make the perfect invitation!! Outstanding work and very fast in suggestions and answers. Simply loved everything she did for my son and daughter in law special day!! Very highly recommended. Everything was done by private message and email from Colorado to the Pocono's Pennsylvania. Excellent communications even though we were miles apart and very fast service!! Can't thank you enough Jennifer!

Megan · Married on 07/29/2017

My experience with Jennifer was fantastic! She is responsive, creative, and individualizes all of your invitations exactly to what you dreamed of. She really cares about you as a customer and makes sure your ideas are incorporated into each step of the process. I am thrilled with how Jennifer incorporated both my fiancee's and my cultures into our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations. She's the best!!!!

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

Jennifer with purple bride was so easy to work with and really cared about the quality and final look of all her designs. She made great suggestions on colors and paper to use that really brought our wedding invitations and all our signs together. Jennifer would quickly make changes as needed and was always available to answer my many questions! I felt very comfortable working with Jennifer and would reccomend her to all my friends and family.

Nicki · Married on 07/01/2017

Jen has been fantastic through this whole process. She customizes to your needs and is patient and detailed in her work. She has truly been a pleasure to work with and I can't wait for my wedding invitations to come in!

ROBIN · Married on 07/01/2017

Jennifer helped with Bridal Shower invites. She provided great samples for the look I was going for and provided helpful suggestions on how to word the invites. Turn around time was quicker than I expected for a custom invite. We even based the shower cake design off the invite! I highly recommend and refer my friends to Jennifer.

Veronica · Married on 06/24/2017

We could not be more pleased with our experience with The Purple Bride. Jen is simply amazing!! She listened to all of our requests/ideas and was able to create beautiful invites, menus, escort cards, table cards, and wedding programs that matched our theme perfectly. From the early "creation stages" to the final product, Jen made the process simple and enjoyable. We absolutely loved working with her and got so many compliments on her work. We could not be more excited to work with her again for future events.

Carly · Married on 02/28/2017

If you need any type of invitations you have to use The Purple Bride. The whole experience was amazing! The end product was better than I could have ever imagined. Great quality, great prices and Jen is amazing to work with! She went above and beyond to make sure our invites were exactly what we wanted. Thank you The Purple Bride!!!!

• F

Felisha · Married on 10/01/2016

Jennifer is great, very fun yet professional. She truly listens to your ideas and expands on them, making your invites look better then what's in your own head. Jennifer pays such close attention to detail it's crazy. My wedding isn't until next year October 2016 and I wanted to get an early start, I told her not to rush that if I could get the invites by November 2015 that would be great. I met her in late march and the invites where done before the end of May 2015. She always respondes back before the end of what day you email her. Her prices are more then fair and the quality of the work she does is amazing.

Chelsea · Married on 06/11/2016

Jen was absolutely amazing!! She works with you from the very beginning on styles, details, ideas, and your budget. She will do anything she can to fit your budget and every piece of work she creates is absolutely stunning!! I got various compliments on my save the dates, invites, and programs! Definitely use Jen!!

• Amber

Amber · Married on 06/04/2016

Jen provided everything paper for my wedding including save the date magnets, bridal shower invitations, wedding invitations, programs, place cards, and even thank you cards afterwards! Everything was BEAUTIFUL and created exactly how I wanted it! She is super flexible and was available anytime I needed her!! Most importantly, everything was priced very reasonably. Our invitations were the one thing that we didn't have to haggle the price for!! She is AWESOME and super creative - I would highly recommend her for all your paper needs.

Tracy · Married on 06/04/2016

Jennifer was absolutely amazing to work with! She was so accommodating and creative. She always took the time to listen to what we wanted and added her own ideas in as well to work with us. She always went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with all of our items. Jennifer was willing to work with anything that we wanted. I am so happy with our invitations, menus, programs, table numbers, and name cards. I would recommend Jennifer to anyone! She made the process so easy going and fun!

Melina · Married on 11/14/2015

absolutely loved the way my invitations turned out. After months of going back and forth and the company moving out of state I was able to get the exact vision I was looking for !! Jennifer was so helpful and extremely patient !

Megan · Married on 06/17/2015

Jennifer is amazing to work with. She made my dream wedding invitations come to life. All of my guests love the invitations and we are getting great feedback.

• MrsOJ

Priscilla · Married on 05/24/2015

Jennifer was great to work with. She made things so easy for us and always answered emails quickly. Her work is beautiful and I would recommend her to anyone I know. I am glad I found her!

• Y

yasmine · Married on 05/01/2015

We used THE PURPLE BRIDE for our wedding invitations. Jen was very helpful from the very beginning and she helped create everything from start to finish. We got so many compliments on our invitation. Some even said it was the best that they had ever seen. My invitations were beautiful and everything was done in timely manner and professionally. She is extremely personable, easy going, totally professional, and really knows her stuff. At the end of the day we received so many compliments on how elegant everything came out just the way we wanted. Ill be ordering the rest of my Wedding stuff (ex: place cards, menu cards, welcome letter, ceremony cards) for my destination wedding from THE PURPLE BRIDE.

I cant thank Jen and THE PURPLE BRIDE enough! I would definitely recommend highly recommend!

Jacqueline · Married on 03/14/2015

The Purple Bride was the best for all of our invitation needs. Jen is so amazing to work with, she is so creative and professional. We are still getting compliments on our invitations. Highly recommend The Purple Bride!!!