The Purple Bride Reviews

The Purple Bride 5
The Purple Bride 6
  • Kim

Kim Matheus Giella · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Above and beyond my expectations!

I “met” Jennifer over Facebook messenger! My daughter is having our 1st grandchild in August and she suggested Jennifer to me for the invitations. She met her and her husband while on vacation in Mexico. I could not be more pleased! My daughter lives in a different state than I, so it became necessary to host 2 showers. I told her what i was looking for and that I wanted 2 different designs, one for each shower. She sent me 4 different designs, each one cuter than the next! She addressed all the envelopes to the guests and did the return addresses as well. The invitations came to me already in the envelopes, needing only a stamp on each. I had her do the Thank You cards as well and they were adorable, too! Her prices are very reasonable and she added too many special touches to name! Do yourself a favor and leave this part of your Shower, Wedding or any special occasion to her. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Yuri

Yuri Grijalva-Perry · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Experience!

I was very fortune to meet the Purple Bride at a Wedding Expo event in Colorado Springs. The experience I had was amazing with Jen; she is definitely an expert in this area. She knew everything I needed help with. I had the files designed from a Graphic Designer who is my best friend, and needed help with the printing and final step. I had absolutely no idea what I wanted, decisions with the paper, color of the paper, ribbon or no ribbon envelops, and many other things that are extremely important for the printing and also stressful. She was very adaptable to my busy schedule and was able to meet with me at the closest coffee shop in my area; this was huge for me because it helps with making the process much easier and fast. I’m looking forward to having Jen and the Blue Purple Bride print all of my future invites, will be reaching out for my wedding thank you cards, and hopefully for my future baby shower and any new important event to come in my life. James and I are extremely thankful to have met you Jenn and for being a part of the process of such an important life to remember. Thanks to you, we will treasure our invites forever. Yuri & James Perry

Sent on 03/25/2019
    The Purple Bride 7
    The Purple Bride 8
    The Purple Bride 9

Annalise · Married on 09/06/2019

The Purple Bride is an amazing company and Jennier is so creative and friendly. She will bend over backwards to make sure you are happy with your invitations. I highly recommend her to anyone needing invitations! She has an incredible talent and has an attention to detail!!!

Sent on 12/12/2015
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 08/25/2019

Superb quality, responsiveness

Invites turned out beautiful- excellent quality and very detailed to exactly our style! Jennifer was our most helpful vendor- not only did she provide outstanding invites, she also helped with our welcome sign and table signs. We highly recommend her and would use her for other events!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Shauna

Shauna Martin · Married on 07/21/2019

Bridal shower table place cards

Jennifer did an amazing job on place cards for my sisters bridal shower. She was super responsive, flexible, had great ideas and produced an awesome product. I would highly recommend the Purple Bride!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Norma Acevedo · Married on 07/05/2019

Easy and extremely good quality

Always a very fast and professional response and amazing quality.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2018

The Purple Bride is the most wonderful vendor I've ever had the pleasure doing business with. Not only was Jen amazing with communication and creativity, but she was also reasonably priced for our budget! She has an amazing professional way about herself and is always ready to help anyway she can. My fiance and I had a slight dilemma with our venue and vendors that needed to be addressed and Jen stuck by us through the mess making our Invitations more beautiful than they were before! She worked with us on our budget decrease and communicated the new design to us immediately - and down to the very last rhinestone! I would recommend The Purple Bride for all invitations, paper crafts, wedding, shower or personal needs. I will be using them in the near future as well. :) Thank you!! xoxo Stephanie and Renae

Sent on 07/03/2018

Leena · Married on 09/01/2018

Truly one of the best experiences working with Jennifer. On days I swore I was being a bridezilla, she laughed and assured me I was just being an excited bride, and she was right. My invitations are GORGEOUS and I couldn’t have done it without Jennifer’s creativity and love for what she does.

Sent on 02/19/2018
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 06/23/2018

Jennifer has been so helpful and responsive. She kept has us updated through the process our STD's and Invites. We are in different states so her constant communication has been invaluable. She emailed samples and color selections until we found the perfect fit. I highly recommend her services! Her wide selections and quality work make her a must have vendor for any bride!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    The Purple Bride 10
    The Purple Bride 11

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

Jennifer was absolutely amazing to work with!! A coworker of mine had recommended her to me and I am so glad she did. I started telling Jennifer my ideas and she blew me away with what she created for invites. She gave my, now husband and I, so many different options with fonts, colors, and designs that we had plenty to choose from. She knew exactly what we wanted and I appreciate that. I received so many compliments on our invites! They turned out beautifully. Not to mention, for a personalized invitation with a seal & band around the invite, the price was great! I highly recommend looking into Jennifer and The Purple Bride. You will not be disappointed! :)

Sent on 06/30/2018

Daniel · Married on 06/15/2018

She was wonderful, and it was so easy, we showed her an example of an invitation we liked and she was able to recreate them for us. When we sent them out all anyone could say how nice they were and how the wedding was going to be "so fancy"

Sent on 08/06/2018
    The Purple Bride 12

Geraldine · Married on 04/22/2018

I was referred to Jen by a cousin of mine and couldn’t be happier! I sent her my ideas and she made me a sample of exactly what I waned! I will be contracting The Purple Bride for all my future needs! So professional and prompt!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Christine Steichmann · Married on 04/08/2018

Wedding Shower invitations

I was completely happy with the invitations. Jen was so helpful in creating a beautiful customized invitation. She made so many helpful suggestions and pointed out things I had accidentally omitted. The turn around time was very quick. I recommend The Purple Bride to everyone.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2017

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! She customized everything the way we wanted it! She gave us different options to choose from and made perfect invitations! She was always quick to respond and extremely helpful. I'm really indecisive and she made the whole process so easy! They look awesome! I definitely recommend her, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Judy · Married on 10/13/2017

Jennifer went above and beyond to make the perfect invitation!! Outstanding work and very fast in suggestions and answers. Simply loved everything she did for my son and daughter in law special day!! Very highly recommended. Everything was done by private message and email from Colorado to the Pocono's Pennsylvania. Excellent communications even though we were miles apart and very fast service!! Can't thank you enough Jennifer!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Megan · Married on 07/29/2017

My experience with Jennifer was fantastic! She is responsive, creative, and individualizes all of your invitations exactly to what you dreamed of. She really cares about you as a customer and makes sure your ideas are incorporated into each step of the process. I am thrilled with how Jennifer incorporated both my fiancee's and my cultures into our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations. She's the best!!!!

Sent on 11/24/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

Jennifer with purple bride was so easy to work with and really cared about the quality and final look of all her designs. She made great suggestions on colors and paper to use that really brought our wedding invitations and all our signs together. Jennifer would quickly make changes as needed and was always available to answer my many questions! I felt very comfortable working with Jennifer and would reccomend her to all my friends and family.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Nicki · Married on 07/01/2017

Jen has been fantastic through this whole process. She customizes to your needs and is patient and detailed in her work. She has truly been a pleasure to work with and I can't wait for my wedding invitations to come in!

Sent on 02/27/2017

ROBIN · Married on 07/01/2017

Jennifer helped with Bridal Shower invites. She provided great samples for the look I was going for and provided helpful suggestions on how to word the invites. Turn around time was quicker than I expected for a custom invite. We even based the shower cake design off the invite! I highly recommend and refer my friends to Jennifer.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Veronica · Married on 06/24/2017

We could not be more pleased with our experience with The Purple Bride. Jen is simply amazing!! She listened to all of our requests/ideas and was able to create beautiful invites, menus, escort cards, table cards, and wedding programs that matched our theme perfectly. From the early "creation stages" to the final product, Jen made the process simple and enjoyable. We absolutely loved working with her and got so many compliments on her work. We could not be more excited to work with her again for future events.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Carly · Married on 02/28/2017

If you need any type of invitations you have to use The Purple Bride. The whole experience was amazing! The end product was better than I could have ever imagined. Great quality, great prices and Jen is amazing to work with! She went above and beyond to make sure our invites were exactly what we wanted. Thank you The Purple Bride!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2016
  • F

Felisha · Married on 10/01/2016

Jennifer is great, very fun yet professional. She truly listens to your ideas and expands on them, making your invites look better then what's in your own head. Jennifer pays such close attention to detail it's crazy. My wedding isn't until next year October 2016 and I wanted to get an early start, I told her not to rush that if I could get the invites by November 2015 that would be great. I met her in late march and the invites where done before the end of May 2015. She always respondes back before the end of what day you email her. Her prices are more then fair and the quality of the work she does is amazing.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Chelsea · Married on 06/11/2016

Jen was absolutely amazing!! She works with you from the very beginning on styles, details, ideas, and your budget. She will do anything she can to fit your budget and every piece of work she creates is absolutely stunning!! I got various compliments on my save the dates, invites, and programs! Definitely use Jen!!

Sent on 06/23/2016
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/04/2016

Jen provided everything paper for my wedding including save the date magnets, bridal shower invitations, wedding invitations, programs, place cards, and even thank you cards afterwards! Everything was BEAUTIFUL and created exactly how I wanted it! She is super flexible and was available anytime I needed her!! Most importantly, everything was priced very reasonably. Our invitations were the one thing that we didn't have to haggle the price for!! She is AWESOME and super creative - I would highly recommend her for all your paper needs.

Sent on 02/10/2015

Tracy · Married on 06/04/2016

Jennifer was absolutely amazing to work with! She was so accommodating and creative. She always took the time to listen to what we wanted and added her own ideas in as well to work with us. She always went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with all of our items. Jennifer was willing to work with anything that we wanted. I am so happy with our invitations, menus, programs, table numbers, and name cards. I would recommend Jennifer to anyone! She made the process so easy going and fun!

Sent on 05/23/2016