529 N. Grant St., Westmont, IL 60559 Map · Phone number

About Scarlet Petal

We began Scarlet Petal to inspire today’s brides with unique and alternative floral creations. Currenlty, we are one of the leading special event florists in Chicago focused on weddings. We consistently receive feedback regarding our artistry and that our professionalism and customer service exceed our client’s expectations.

We lend our expertise to more than just flowers. We understand the importance of looking at an event holistically. Our vendor relationships with linen, lighting, and photography professionals ensure the breathtaking ambiance complements your venue and is captured as a beautiful memory for years to come.

Scarlet Petal is highly recognized by Chicago's finest venues, including The Drake, Germania Place, Hotel Intercontinental, Chicago Botanic Gardens, Hotel Allegro and W City Center ,due to our creativity, professionalism, and personal attention to detail.

We welcome you to be inspired! Please call us at 773-486-0904 to schedule a complimentary consultation. We look forward to discussing the beautiful possibilities for your special event.

Follow Scarlet Petal on

scarletpetal2
bouquet1

32 Reviews for Scarlet Petal

valerie · Married on 06/25/2016

We worked with Lee from scarlet petal. She did an AMAZING job with our wedding flowers. From the moment I walked in there she narrowed down my vision. At the trail prior to the wedding, I made minor changes and she mocked them up immediately and they were perfect. On the wedding day, the bouquets, ceremony decor, and reception decor exceeded by expectations. She is wonderful, fun, responsive, and reasonably priced. She was honestly one of my favorite vendors to work with!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Melissa · Married on 12/05/2015

I worked with Lee at Scarlet Petal and she was one of my favorite vendors! I had a general vision for our venue and Lee was the only florist/designer to add to it and provide her own input, which I very much needed and appreciated. She worked her magic on the night of the event, and even made sure to find me during cocktail hour to take a look at the space to ensure it was how I wanted. At that point, she still was able to make two tweaks to the layout, which made me so happy. Lee really managed to create something even better than my original vision, and the price was perfect. An incredible value. I have since recommended Scarlet Petal to my friends.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Lee at Scarlet Petal is AMAZING and made our November 2015 wedding absolutely perfect! Flowers and decor were extremely important to me, but I only had a general idea of what I was looking for, didn't know a lot about specific types of flowers, and was planning my Chicago wedding from New York City - which made everything a little more difficult. In spite of all of this, Lee made everything so easy! She met with us when we were in town, put together samples, helped us come up with flowers and decor that fit well with our vision, and then was very responsive to my many emails when I had questions and wanted to change a bunch of things here and there. She also took the time to meet with us again closer to the date and go over all of the details one by one. We appreciated her experience and expertise, and everything the day of the wedding was amazing. Our flowers turned out gorgeous, Lee and her team took care of getting everyone their bouquets/corsages, all set-up, and take down, and I didn't need to worry about a single thing. We received many compliments on our flowers, were so happy with everything, and highly, highly recommend Scarlet Petal!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Scarlet Petal FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,972.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Scarlet Petal produces an absolutely stunning event. They are able to swing from traditional and romantic to fun and funky. Esther and Jenny's knowledge of flora is beyond compare. Highly recommended!

• Fragola Productions LLC
    Fragola Productions LLC Wedding Photographers

It's always a pleasure whenever we get the chance to photograph flowers by Scarlet Petal. I would definitely recommend Scarlet Petal to any bride looking for a florist.

• Imaginative Studios
    Imaginative Studios Wedding Photographers

I am always excited when I hear that Scarlet Petal will be doing the flowers for an event that I'm photographing. They do such an amazing job with fresh and exotic arrangements. People always ooh and aah when they see them in the photos. I just can't say enough good things about them!

• 529 N. Grant St. Westmont, 60559 See on map