2651 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60647 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Fleur, Inc

Simply stated, we can't imagine our lives without nature. Flowers and foliage are our language, they are the way we emote, and the way we evoke the senses. Our mission is to collaboratively work with our clients in order to craft an experience that stirs the heart, creates a mood & tells a story. With imagination and technique, we weave every petal, frond and vine into the next chapter. We are committed to creating extraordinary experiences.

Fleur featured in Martha Stewart Weddings, Vogue, Town and Country, Better Homes & Gardens, Midwestern Living, Flower Magazine and The Knot. We were named one of the top 63 floral designers by Martha Stewart.

bridal party in fall colours 51 15198 1568733984

Fleur, Inc 6
Fleur, Inc 7
  • bailey

bailey · Married on 10/20/2018

An absolute dream to work with!

Katie and her team were a dream to work with! I am so thankful that they helped make our wedding day what it was. I met with other florists who were bossy and trying to get more out of me then I wanted to spend. When I met with Katie she did none of that! Fleur was so inviting and gracious. She let me explain my vision and helped me find a way to make it happen, under budget! I do not know anything about flowers so she educated me on what would and would not work, and what we could use to achieve the vision. They helped with non-floral portions of the decor as well and made it a vision. We had a few last minute changes and she rolled with it and made it a beautiful site! I am still in awe of how beautifully everything came together!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Fleur, Inc 13
    Fleur, Inc 14
    Fleur, Inc 15

Glynn · Married on 04/29/2017

Picking Fleur for our wedding was one of the best decisions I made. Not only did they take the random ideas and visions I had in my head and make them a reality, but they created things I didn’t even know I wanted. Kelly was a dream to work with, so kind, creative, and organized; three very important things to be during wedding planning! We had so many guests comment on how warm, cozy, pretty, and personal our wedding felt and the decor that Fleur created played such a huge part in that. I also got so many compliments on my bouquet and our centerpieces. As far as pricing, they were right in the middle of the all the florists I spoke with, but with all they included, they were beyond worth it. Their shop is so very adorable and their instagram is my favorite thing (seriously start following them immediately!). I can’t say enough good things about them. I am without a doubt, a lifelong customer.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Fleur, Inc FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 8,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Blush & Bashful Events, Inc.
    Blush & Bashful Events, Inc. Wedding Planners

We love the creative arrangements from Fleur.

• Chicago Lighting Design
    Chicago Lighting Design Wedding Decor & Lighting

Fleur is just wonderful. Always fresh, always bountiful, always on time. They just do great work. And Kelly is such a nice person, too. I love lighting their flowers.

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Kelly and her team are FANTASTIC. Fleur creates the most interesting and beautiful floral arrangements and are also so easy to work with. I'm thrilled to recommend Fleur to anyone search for a really organic and natural (yet still polished) look to their event.

• 2651 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago, IL, 60647 See on map
    Wedding Consultations are by Appointment Only. Retail Hours are: Mon-Friday 10-7pm Sat 10-5pm Sun 10-4pm