3149 West Logan Blvd, Chicago, IL 60647 Map · Phone number

About Fleur, Inc

Fleur Inc is a flower shop and design studio offering many services for your everyday, corporate, private events and weddings needs. Our storefront boutique offers designer's choice bouquets, as well as mix and match your own cluster of fresh cut flowers. You may stop in and choose your own, or call ahead to arrange a pick up or delivery.

We also offer locally handmade jewelry (that can be customized for your wedding), stationery and papergoods, baby gifts, plants, tea, as well as many other trinkets. New product arrives daily, so it is worth stopping in often!

Fleur's new studio space has been created to focus on special events, parties and weddings. Meet with an event specialist to plan your evening. At Fleur, weddings are our specialty. We make sure your guests will be dazzled from the moment that you walk down the aisle, all the way to the last dance. All of our weddings are custom designed to ensure you are receiving everything you hoped for on one of the most important days of your life! Our sensitivity to color, detail, texture and design is clear when you review our portfolio and as we create a proposal for your particular style. Our services include personals, transfers, set up, break down, rentals, lighting and much more.

Give us a call, so we may assist in making your special event, a simple bouquet you are sending someone, or just a small gift of thanks truly something to remember!

Picture13
l
A very modern and romantic wedding at Hotel Monaco
A bridal bouquet recycled to the bride and groom's table for the reception.
A bridal bouquet recycled to the bride and groom's table for the reception.
A bridal bouquet
A bridal bouquet
Lush summer centerpiece at the Hotel Intercontinental.
Lush summer centerpiece at the Hotel Intercontinental.
DSC 0121

Fleur, Inc 6
Fleur, Inc 7
  • bailey

bailey · Married on 10/20/2018

An absolute dream to work with!

Katie and her team were a dream to work with! I am so thankful that they helped make our wedding day what it was. I met with other florists who were bossy and trying to get more out of me then I wanted to spend. When I met with Katie she did none of that! Fleur was so inviting and gracious. She let me explain my vision and helped me find a way to make it happen, under budget! I do not know anything about flowers so she educated me on what would and would not work, and what we could use to achieve the vision. They helped with non-floral portions of the decor as well and made it a vision. We had a few last minute changes and she rolled with it and made it a beautiful site! I am still in awe of how beautifully everything came together!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Fleur, Inc 13
    Fleur, Inc 14
    Fleur, Inc 15

Glynn · Married on 04/29/2017

Picking Fleur for our wedding was one of the best decisions I made. Not only did they take the random ideas and visions I had in my head and make them a reality, but they created things I didn’t even know I wanted. Kelly was a dream to work with, so kind, creative, and organized; three very important things to be during wedding planning! We had so many guests comment on how warm, cozy, pretty, and personal our wedding felt and the decor that Fleur created played such a huge part in that. I also got so many compliments on my bouquet and our centerpieces. As far as pricing, they were right in the middle of the all the florists I spoke with, but with all they included, they were beyond worth it. Their shop is so very adorable and their instagram is my favorite thing (seriously start following them immediately!). I can’t say enough good things about them. I am without a doubt, a lifelong customer.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Laura · Married on 09/05/2015

Lemme start this review about Fleur with a fact about myself: I'm super allergic to lots of flowers and things. Also I don't really know what I'm allergic to. I just know it when I smell it.

Lemme build on that with an even more important fact: Working with Kelly and the Fleur team was a wonderful experience, and they made our wedding so.damn.beautiful all the while ensuring that my tongue didn't swell up to the size of a balloon. In sum, Kelly and the Fleur team nailed everything about our aesthetic to make our wedding look and feel like us as expressed through flowers, tablescapes and statement pieces [This is not a sentence I ever thought I would write. But I did. Fleur is just THAT good!]

So our first meeting with Fleur started out something like this:
    [Kelly]: What kind of flowers do you like?
    [Us]:.....Ummm.....Pretty ones?
    We clearly knew exactly what we wanted. And had lots of ideas. About stuff. And things. And decor. And flowers. Oh did I mention that I'm allergic to things that are found in nature?

Kelly worked with us to help us identify the perfect look. Mostly this involved me smelling things at a 5', 3', 1' interval to assess allergy level and looking at pictures in books and saying "Yay" or "Boo". to certain looks. From all of that helpful information that we provided the team was able to deliver amazing table arrangements and flowers at our wedding that were so beautiful. Additionally the team also created two statement pieces, an alter with birch branches and hanging candles + a rustic display of table seating assignments that were so good our photographer switched up locations for formal shots.

Basically working with Kelly was like working with a mind reader -- she was able to deliver exactly what we wanted out of decor. I cannot say enough about the team and their work. I think the best complement we got was "Oooooh, the pretty! I can't believe the pretty!"

Thanks Kelly, you were awesome!!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Fleur, Inc FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Blush & Bashful Events, Inc.
    Blush & Bashful Events, Inc. Wedding Planners

We love the creative arrangements from Fleur.

• Chicago Lighting Design
    Chicago Lighting Design Wedding Decor & Lighting

Fleur is just wonderful. Always fresh, always bountiful, always on time. They just do great work. And Kelly is such a nice person, too. I love lighting their flowers.

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Kelly and her team are FANTASTIC. Fleur creates the most interesting and beautiful floral arrangements and are also so easy to work with. I'm thrilled to recommend Fleur to anyone search for a really organic and natural (yet still polished) look to their event.

• 3149 West Logan Blvd Chicago, 60647 See on map