Chicago, IL 60640 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Estera Events

Estera Events is a Chicago based design and planning studio. Whether it is day of coordination, assistance determining the right direction or full service design and planning, I approach each project from a very personal and thoughtful perspective, because I believe the process should be just as fun as the event!

From the moment we meet to your last dance, it is my goal to share my passion for design and the planning process.
I believe in being inspired by you and your love story. It is my pleasure to tailor a style and vision for your special day. From developing concepts to executing details, each step is handled with thoughtfulness and care. I look forward to sharing my favorite resources, love of planning and delight in all things lovely so that you may relax and enjoy your day without distraction.

I look forward to working with you!

Hilary Schwartz

8f9a12f2460a4c2f 1269967022771 bouquet

5 Reviews for Estera Events

• Serratore

Phil · Married on 09/11/2020

Highly recommend Estera Events! New Years to remember because of all their help!

I worked with Jackie and her team for a New Years wedding & I was amazed at how smoothly they made everything run! Highly recommend the team at EsteraEvents.

Thanks again!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Ariana · Married on 08/16/2014

Let me start by saying that I am a Type A person. And if you're a Type A person, you know that putting your complete confidence in someone else can be a difficult thing to do. That said, after talking with Bianca, I learned quickly that I had made the best decision when it came to selecting who would be my day-of-coordinator.

Bianca and Erica are a great team who genuinely are friends besides being co-workers which made for great chemistry during our meetings. Their young and fresh take on weddings was an important factor to choosing them. But most important for me, Bianca and Erica were as thorough and as organized as I could have hoped for. They went along with the plan, where there was one, and offered suggestions and made phone calls when there wasn't. They understood our vision and made great recommendations. They were always reachable, responsive, resourceful and did it all with great and positive energy.

On the day of, I knew that I could put it all in their hands and I didn't worry about a thing. The day went swimmingly and if anything did go wrong, I had no idea it did. I would recommend Estera for their creativity, attention to detail, personal attention and great energy. Thank you Erica & Bianca for investing yourselves into our wedding as a whole and not just the wedding day.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Dana · Married on 11/20/2010

I only had three months to prepare my wedding and I was running and rushing to find good vendors and I thought a Day of coordination would be nice for our wedding day. I found Hilary online and I sent her an email and she answered right away and on our first phone call she made me feel that she was the right person to hire. My fiancee by then, wasn't very convinced but I convinced him and so we hired Hilary. And ever since we met her, he says that she was AWESOME!
    There are no words to express how thankful we are with her. She is so personable and thoughtful and she really makes you feel at peace and so confident that everything will go smoothly in your wedding.
    She definitely goes above and beyond and she will make your day, month and year exquisite and calm. You can go blindfolded with her because she has this thing that is so peaceful and she has a great taste for things and small details that are very important in weddings.
    She also has a great list of vendors, so I'm telling any bride to be to have Hilary's services because you will not regret it! Her work is worth every penny and more!

Sent on 11/28/2010

Estera Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Chicago, 60640 See on map
    7732095203 (Phone number)
    Location of (Estera Events)