Chicago, Oak Park, IL 60304 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Event Shoppe Chicago

You’ve never been a typical person, you found a mate that laughs at your nerdy jokes, and you have always traveled to the most unlikely vacation spot. So why would your wedding be any different. You travel across town for the best authentic Chicago food, you took amazing photos at all the interactive museum, and you squealed when you heard there would be an themed exhibition of your favorite movie at Navy Pier. You don’t do traditional and you have never done normal, so why start now? You see each day as an adventure and every Sunday stroll as an experience. Your wedding will not be any different. Whew, you are in the right place. Our job is to guide you through the wedding experience assisting you in turning your wedding into your own personal interactive pop-up. Event Shoppe Chicago adores partnering with couples that are looking to tell their Wedding Story! Couples that are looking to have their guests experience their love story through their wedding expereince. We work with couples curate every detail they imagine into reailty.

• Black-owned
Storybook event
sara eric wedding 114 51 1062147 161241353885492

12 Reviews for Event Shoppe Chicago

Colleen S. · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Jennifer goes above and beyond!

Any covid bride knows how stressful this year has been and Jennifer has gone above and beyond to assist us every step of the way. She’s guided us in the right direction all along and I appreciate all the tireless effort she’s put in to help us through this stressful process. Thank you so much Jennifer!!!!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Event Shoppe Chicago's reply:

Colleen is has been a joy to work with you! I know we have hit some hurdles but now more than ever I am fully invested in getting you two the wedding day you deserve!

Joselyn W. · Married on 10/10/2020

Jennifer is the best!

I appreciate that although the world was falling all around us, Jennifer was right there to make sure that our special day felt just as unique and magical as we had hoped for.

I knew once we got engaged that I would want to work with a wedding planner that truly put our thoughts, ideas as well as concerns first throughout the whole process. Jennifer was exactly that. Given the current climate we weren’t going to try and plan a large wedding but still wanted our 2020 elopement to feel intimate, classic and uniquely ours. We also wanted to consciously try and support as many local, small, women/minority owned businesses as possible in the process on top of keeping our budget on a tight leash. Jennifer was able to mesh our dreams to venues/vendors that allowed us our vision while keeping us well on track financially. She even was so gracious to find us an all-inclusive venue during covid that would make everything come together. I cannot sing her praises enough that she was willing to sacrifice some of the creative reigns to allow us to use the venue/vendors/services because she knew how it would fit our vision.

Jennifer was always very attentive and great at responding to our million and one questions. She helped us every step of the way and when the big day came, it was the smoothest day possible! I have not one complaint and would gladly refer her to others. I’m happy that she will also be working with us on our 2021 reception.

Sent on 11/04/2020

Event Shoppe Chicago's reply:

Joselyn, I was so honored to be a intricate part of your wedding day. Watching you two jump the broom made my heart swell and I can't thank you enough for choosing our team to help guide you down the aisle and to the party. I'm thrilled to be working with you again!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Event Shoppe Chicago Pricing

Event Shoppe Chicago Price Rates

Event Shoppe Chicago FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2150
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Event Shoppe Chicago

Jennifer Price

Jennifer Price

Owner & Lead Planner

Event Shoppe Chicago was born from my desire to mix my extenious amount of event planner experience with my love of design and details. My goal as a wedding planner is to help every couple tell their Wedding Story. This is the perfect cocktail of their love story and wedding experience.

My favorite part of the planning process is the final details meeting. I know i'm doing my job correctly when we bring solutions to the couples for challenges they didn't even know they had. My favorite part of the wedding day is when we wisk the couple away for a private moment directly after the ceremony. I love seeing their face after the ceremony when they realize they are just getting started on amazing day

Ashlee  Pullen

Ashlee Pullen

Senior Planner

I am Ashlee Pullen a lead planner with Event Shoppe Chicago. I am a MD native and moved to the Chicagoland area in 2018. I love all things fun! I live for a unique experience and a good photo. I have been working with the firm since 2019. I’ve always loved to plan and was the go to for my friends when planning any celebratory event.

Weddings have always been my jam! My embarrassing fact is that I’ve been planning mock weddings since I was 17. While everyone else was planning their 18 birthdays I was deciding contingency plans for my mock bride because she had to have an outdoor wedding in April.

Christina  Clewlow

Christina Clewlow

Wedding Coordinator

hristina will be joining us as a wedding coordinator on our team and will be working with our couples on #finaldetails and so much more! We are so lucky to have her! This self proclaimed foodie is happy to guide you through the perfect menu ideas to create your perfect wedding experience.

• Chicago Oak Park, IL, 60304 See on map
    773-694-9520 (Phone number)
    Sunday- Closed Monday- Closed Tuesday - 8 am - 6 pm Wednesday - 8 am - 6 pm Thursday - 8 am - 6 pm Friday - 8 am - 12 noon (or by appointment) Saturday - 8 am -12 noon (or by appointment)
    Location of (Event Shoppe Chicago)