Event Shoppe Chicago

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

Event Shoppe Chicago is a wedding planning company located in Oak Park, Illinois, servicing couples in the entire Chicago area. Jennifer Price is the company’s lead wedding planner. With over a decade of experience in the events industry, Jennifer understands the level of concentration and detail needed to produce a wedding or special event. Ashlee, another member of the team, will work tirelessly to solve any difficulties that may occur during a couple’s planning process.

Event Schoppe Chicago has experience in planning an array of cultural, religious, and non-religious weddings, as well as elopements. The company provides a range of wedding packages and services that can be customized to suit every couple’s desires and requirements. Wedding planning packages offered vary from complete event management, partial planning, and final details. Some of these packages include consultations, timelines, venue search, decor setup and breakdown, RSVP tracking system, design support, and rehearsal management. Additional services available include:

• Bridal shower service
  • To-do list
  • Bridal brunch
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,150

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Gia
    Gia M. Married on 04/09/2022

Look no further than ESC

Choosing Event Shoppe Chicago (ESC) and lead planner Jennifer for our April 2022 wedding was the BEST decision we could have made. We went with their full service package, which provided planning services from the start of the planning process to day of coordination. We HIGHLY recommend booking their full service package. There are so many considerations when planning and executing a wedding. ESC guided us through every decision and it resulted in a wedding that was beyond our greatest expectations. Jennifer met with us in beginning to understand and craft our wedding vision, as well as breakdown all things to consider when deciding and allocating your wedding budget. From there, everything went seamlessly.

Jennifer streamlined the venue selection process by curating a list of venues that matched our vision and budget, as well as coordinated and attended all venue visits. From there, she provided at least 3 recommendations for each type of vendor (i.e. Florist, Photography, DJ, etc.). We did not need to look beyond any of the initial recommendations she made, as each vendor recommended provided exceptional services. Jennifer also coordinated and setup meetings with our vendors throughout the entire planning process to ensure everything stayed on track and no detail would be missed. We knew we made the right decision selecting ESC very early in the planning process, as each vendor could not stress enough how much they loved working with Jennifer and her team.

Besides putting together the dream vendor team, the assistance with budget allocation and guidance in determining our priorities was truly invaluable. We genuinely believe choosing the full service package saved us a lot of money, and certainly a ton of hours and stress, in the end. Now having seen the full process, we realized we would have underestimated the costs of many of the smaller things you have to consider later on (i.e. tips, transportation, uplighting, etc.). We would have spent too much early on and ended up way over budget or deciding to go without some things that were important in making our wedding so special.

As a bride, I walked into my wedding day completely relaxed and stress free because I knew Jennifer was on top of everything and would resolve any issues that may arise. And that’s exactly what she did. My husband and I were able to fully enjoy our wedding without worrying about directing guests, cueing the DJ, and making sure things are running on time because Jennifer handled EVERYTHING. The guests at our wedding could not rave enough about how beautiful, elegant, fun, and organized our wedding was. Many of our guest say it was hands down the best wedding they have ever been to. ESC is a premiere wedding planning organization that we recommend without hesitation. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and we cannot thank Jennifer and ESC enough!
    Nathan G. Married on 04/09/2022

So great to work with!

My husband and I planned most of our wedding, but we wanted someone to come on and help guide us and eventually take over on the day of. That’s exactly what we got with Event Shoppe Chicago. Margaret was truly amazing to work with - she is organized, communicative, and super easy to get along with. We felt very confident going into our wedding day largely in part due to Margaret’s expertise. On the day of, she made sure all went off without a hitch: she made sure all the vendors had what they needed, had bobby pins to save hair, and tracked down our limo that was running late. Everything went smoothly and we had the best time. We can’t recommend Event Shoppe Chicago enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Jennifer Price
Jennifer Price
Owner & Lead Planner

Event Shoppe Chicago was born from my desire to mix my extenious amount of event planner experience with my love of design and details. My goal as a wedding planner is to help every couple tell their Wedding Story. This is the perfect cocktail of their love story and wedding experience.

My favorite part of the planning process is the final details meeting. I know i'm doing my job correctly when we bring solutions to the couples for challenges they didn't even know they had. My favorite part of the wedding day is when we wisk the couple away for a private moment directly after the ceremony. I love seeing their face after the ceremony when they realize they are just getting started on amazing day

Ashlee  Pullen
Ashlee Pullen
Senior Planner

I am Ashlee Pullen a lead planner with Event Shoppe Chicago. I am a MD native and moved to the Chicagoland area in 2018. I love all things fun! I live for a unique experience and a good photo. I have been working with the firm since 2019. I’ve always loved to plan and was the go to for my friends when planning any celebratory event.

Weddings have always been my jam! My embarrassing fact is that I’ve been planning mock weddings since I was 17. While everyone else was planning their 18 birthdays I was deciding contingency plans for my mock bride because she had to have an outdoor wedding in April.

Christina  Clewlow
Christina Clewlow
Wedding Coordinator

hristina will be joining us as a wedding coordinator on our team and will be working with our couples on #finaldetails and so much more! We are so lucky to have her! This self proclaimed foodie is happy to guide you through the perfect menu ideas to create your perfect wedding experience.

Chicago Oak Park, IL, 60304
773-259-7199

Sunday- Closed Monday- Closed Tuesday - 8 am - 6 pm Wednesday - 8 am - 6 pm Thursday - 8 am - 6 pm Friday - 8 am - 12 noon (or by appointment) Saturday - 8 am -12 noon (or by appointment)
Location of (Event Shoppe Chicago)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding