Event Shoppe Chicago Reviews

Event Shoppe Chicago 2
Event Shoppe Chicago 3

Destiny · Married on 07/28/2019

Event Shoppe Chicago is the BEST

Jennifer Price with Event Shoppe Chicago was such a pleasure to work with. It almost feels weird to say work with because she is so down to earth that I felt like I had a wedding planning bestie! I’m still amazed at how she was able to make sure I got everything I wanted without going over budget! The icing on the cake for me is that I was stress-free on my wedding day thanks to her. She can solve any problem. She was literally everything I needed in a coordinator. I highly recommend Event Shoppe Chicago.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Crystal Priest · Married on 02/23/2019

Sweet 16 Party

She created the perfect winter wonderland event for my daughter’s Sweet 16! The donut wall was a hit!!! Nacho Bar was awesome! The photo booth was fun for the teens and adults! She was able to turn our vision into a reality! Great job!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Event Shoppe Chicago's reply:

Crystal, creating this winter wonderland was a pleasure. mixing the different tones of blue was nontraditional and I loved it!!!!!

Camile Kumi · Married on 08/30/2018

Beautiful bridal shower

Event Shoppe helped me throw a bridal shower for my sister and their vision and execution exceeded my expectations. I would not hesitate to hire them again and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Event Shoppe Chicago 6

Event Shoppe Chicago's reply:

Designing this travel themed bridal shower was a true pleasure. The mix of globes and vintage luggage was so fun to put together. Thank you so much for choosing the Event Shoppe to execute your vision.

Joseph Allen · Married on 08/21/2012

My great wedding

In 2013 Jennifer planned my wedding. My bride and I thought it was wonderful. She was great at staying within our budget which was super important to my mother in law. She doesn’t take phone calls or respond to emails on Sundays unless it’s your wedding week. After she explained that it made sense, just would she would have told us to start with. She gave us great design suggestions. I didn’t even know square tables were an option lol. Jennifer and her team did an amazing job on our wedding. We can’t thank them enough.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Event Shoppe Chicago's reply:

Joe it was such a pleasure working with you and Christina. Also, thank you again for understanding that Sundays are my family time. Thanks to your great suggestion, I rely that information to couples upfront for a better working relationship. You were so handsome and your bride absolutely stunning. I am grateful that I was able to be apart of your amazing day.