Event Shoppe Chicago Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Gia
    Gia M. Married on 04/09/2022

Look no further than ESC

Choosing Event Shoppe Chicago (ESC) and lead planner Jennifer for our April 2022 wedding was the BEST decision we could have made. We went with their full service package, which provided planning services from the start of the planning process to day of coordination. We HIGHLY recommend booking their full service package. There are so many considerations when planning and executing a wedding. ESC guided us through every decision and it resulted in a wedding that was beyond our greatest expectations. Jennifer met with us in beginning to understand and craft our wedding vision, as well as breakdown all things to consider when deciding and allocating your wedding budget. From there, everything went seamlessly.

Jennifer streamlined the venue selection process by curating a list of venues that matched our vision and budget, as well as coordinated and attended all venue visits. From there, she provided at least 3 recommendations for each type of vendor (i.e. Florist, Photography, DJ, etc.). We did not need to look beyond any of the initial recommendations she made, as each vendor recommended provided exceptional services. Jennifer also coordinated and setup meetings with our vendors throughout the entire planning process to ensure everything stayed on track and no detail would be missed. We knew we made the right decision selecting ESC very early in the planning process, as each vendor could not stress enough how much they loved working with Jennifer and her team.

Besides putting together the dream vendor team, the assistance with budget allocation and guidance in determining our priorities was truly invaluable. We genuinely believe choosing the full service package saved us a lot of money, and certainly a ton of hours and stress, in the end. Now having seen the full process, we realized we would have underestimated the costs of many of the smaller things you have to consider later on (i.e. tips, transportation, uplighting, etc.). We would have spent too much early on and ended up way over budget or deciding to go without some things that were important in making our wedding so special.

As a bride, I walked into my wedding day completely relaxed and stress free because I knew Jennifer was on top of everything and would resolve any issues that may arise. And that’s exactly what she did. My husband and I were able to fully enjoy our wedding without worrying about directing guests, cueing the DJ, and making sure things are running on time because Jennifer handled EVERYTHING. The guests at our wedding could not rave enough about how beautiful, elegant, fun, and organized our wedding was. Many of our guest say it was hands down the best wedding they have ever been to. ESC is a premiere wedding planning organization that we recommend without hesitation. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and we cannot thank Jennifer and ESC enough!
    Nathan G. Married on 04/09/2022

So great to work with!

My husband and I planned most of our wedding, but we wanted someone to come on and help guide us and eventually take over on the day of. That’s exactly what we got with Event Shoppe Chicago. Margaret was truly amazing to work with - she is organized, communicative, and super easy to get along with. We felt very confident going into our wedding day largely in part due to Margaret’s expertise. On the day of, she made sure all went off without a hitch: she made sure all the vendors had what they needed, had bobby pins to save hair, and tracked down our limo that was running late. Everything went smoothly and we had the best time. We can’t recommend Event Shoppe Chicago enough!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth G. Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

ESC helped make our wedding day perfect!

Hiring Event Shoppe Chicago was the absolutely best decision we could have made for our wedding, and we cannot recommend them enough! Planning a wedding in Chicago is... a lot!! Throw in all of the unknowns that come with planning a wedding during the pandemic, and you have a recipe for being incredibly overwhelmed. However, Jennifer and Margaret were incredibly kind, generous, communicative, organized, and helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process. They truly want you to have a wonderful wedding experience, and will go above and beyond to make sure you feel overwhelmed as little as possible.

We went with the Final Details package (which was ESC's day-of-coordination package), but Jennifer and Margaret helped with so much more than the final details. Early on in the planning process, Jennifer helped us think through exactly what we wanted for our wedding, set us up on the ESC planning portal with a variety of tools for the planning process, and then recommended a plethora of vendors that were in/near our budget (who were also great to work with). Once we did reach the final details phase (in the 6-8 weeks before the wedding), Margaret helped us through the barrage of decisions that we needed to make and helped us make sure everything was as organized as possible. And then she made sure everything was perfect on our big day! If anything did go wrong, we still have no idea (and are happier for it ;D). Thank you both for everything!
    Chelsea M. Married on 03/12/2022

Best Decision Ever

Jennifer and her team were the best decision we could have ever made for our wedding. Both my husband and I are very Type A, and we knew we would be very stressed out about making sure that all of our wedding details came together and everything ran smoothly and according to schedule. The minute we hired Event Shoppe Chicago for Day of Coordination, all of those worries started to disappear. On the day of the wedding, everything went exactly as it was scheduled to go. I never knew (or worried about) what time it was or if everything was coming together like it should because I knew and trusted that Jennifer and her team had everything under control. They worked wonderfully with all of our vendors—we truly had the best team ever—and if there were hiccups of any kind, we had no idea because everything was handled. The people of Event Shoppe Chicago are professional, detail-oriented and will absolutely ensure that your wedding runs as smoothly as possible. Maintain your sanity by handing them the reins for the day, and just sit back and enjoy the best day of your life!
    Natalie S. Married on 02/26/2022

Worth Every Penny!

Jennifer and her team were a dream to work with! At the time I hired Event Shoppe I had already essentially planned my entire wedding, but wanted a coordinator to take me over the finish line. A few weeks out from the wedding Jennifer met with us several times to nail down a timeline, coordinate all logistics with our vendors and venues, and filled in all gaps we didn’t even know we had in our plan. I initially didn’t think I needed a planner/ day of help, but I would hire Event Shoppe over and over again. On the day of the wedding everything was so seamless. She really helped bring my vision to life and made sure everything went as panned. Her team is so genuine and lovely to work with and brought extra added energy to our big day. We can’t thank Jennifer and her team enough! If you are on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator or spending a little extra at the end of your wedding budget, I can attest this team was completely worth it. I can’t imagine finishing the planning process without them!
    Gregory S. Married on 12/31/2021

Great Experience with Event Shoppe Chicago

We worked with Event Shoppe Chicago to help plan and coordinate our wedding. Jennifer, Alyse, and team could not have been better to work with. From the very beginning of the process, Jennifer was able to take our vision and convert it to reality - from larger items (vendor recommendations) to smaller details (welcome bags, etc.). She ensured we stuck to a timeline that allowed us to feel comfortable and prepared when the big day arrived. On the day of, Alyse went above and beyond to take care of everything behind the scenes so that we could enjoy our wedding. Working with Event Shoppe Chicago was one of the best decisions we made.
    Cassidy S. Married on 12/04/2021

Wedding Must Have

Event Shoppe Chicago made our wedding day just perfect. We worked with Margaret, and when I say she is an angel in disguise, I mean it. We utilized their final details package, and I would recommend It to anyone that asks! We had most of our big vendors picked out before finding out we were moving across the country, 6 months before our wedding. It was then I knew that I needed someone to be my eyes and ears in Chicago. Margaret got to work right away, from answering all my silly questions, to creating a thorough day of timeline, and putting out any “fires” on the day. Margaret was a pleasure to work with, and I couldn’t have imagined a better outcome than what we experienced.
    Nicole Married on 11/12/2021

Highly recommend!!!

Where do I even begin? In the initial stages of wedding planning, a day-of wedding coordinator might seem like a luxury and not a necessity. I can now say that hiring Jennifer and The Event Shoppe for our day of coordination was one of the best decisions we made! Jennifer is outstanding. She has the perfect personality that you want with you in the weeks leading up to and on the day of your wedding. Prior to our wedding, Jennifer provided us excellent advice, helped us stay on track with the last minute details the month before, gave references to certain vendors we were looking for (a modern photo booth that we LOVED), helped us finalize a day-of timeline, advocated for us to our other vendors on the big picture and small details we wanted, and coordinated with all of our vendors in the final weeks to make sure everyone was ready and on the same page as far as arrival times/set up/etc. The day of the wedding, Jennifer was the point of contact for every vendor that we had, she was in charge of keeping the entire bridal party on track with our timeline, she answered questions that guests had, she set up all of our day-of items such as the place card table/gift table/guest gifts at reception tables/etc., and any problems that arose during the day were taken care of by her without having to bring it to our attention - a major relief. Additionally, we had Margaret as an assistant planner the day-of and she was also fantastic. She helped with set up and managing the reception until the end of the night, gathered all the items we brought and made sure they were put into our hotel room at the end of the night, and she even helped with bustling my dress when it began to fall apart. Your wedding day can be very costly so you might feel on the fence about adding another expense to the big day. I promise that hiring The Event Shoppe for wedding coordination is worth every dollar. They completely take over for you and become everyones point of contact so that your day runs smoothly without you being bothered, which will allow you to actually enjoy the day you’ve been tirelessly planning. HIGHLY recommend!!!!
    Emily Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Event Shoppe Chicago!!

Alyse and the Event Shoppe team were so great to work with for our wedding! We used the day-of coordinator services, however the help begins much before the day of. Alyse worked with us to create the perfect timeline, she coordinated with all of our vendors, and made our day run so smoothly! Our entire day was perfectly on time, which was pretty amazing for a couple that is always 5 minutes late - we couldn't have done it without Alyse and team! Not having to worry about anything on the day of was amazing. I would highly recommend a day-of coordinator, especially from Event Shoppe Chicago!
  • Nykia
    Nykia S. Married on 10/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome experience, ESC is the team you need!

ESC was the perfect partner for our October 2021 wedding! We were engaged in 2019 and never saw COVID-19 coming, let alone all the uncertainties that came with planning a wedding in a global pandemic. Jennifer and her team were steady, understanding, and enthusiastic through it all including two date changes, a venue change, and our spontaneous decision to elope. Two years later, our celebration was still everything we dreamed about and more. Working with Margaret was our key to success. She was a rockstar - helping us develop a realistic timeline, conduct a smooth rehearsal, and get us (and our 11 bridesmaids/groomsmen) to the altar. She showed up for our morning wedding like sunshine with a plan and a sense of peace about her, and her enthusiasm and attentiveness continued through the day. Margaret and Pierre were not only intentional about checking in with me and my groom but centering our wants and needs and reminding us to soak in the excitement. I appreciated little reminders to look at my bouquet and enjoy a drink – to really savor everything we worked hard to bring to life. There were zero delays in our day-of schedule and I didn’t have to worry about a thing aside from enjoying the day. At one point, I had trouble seeing through my contact lenses. Pierre made it a point to leave the venue and find eye drops for me – and when that didn’t work, he went all the way back to the hotel to grab my glasses so that my loved ones didn’t have to miss out on the action. The way that this team went above and beyond at every stage of our partnership was unforgettable. I highly recommend ESC for your planning and day-of needs.
  • Julia
    Julia P. Married on 09/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you want a stress-free wedding, pick Event Shoppe Chicago as your wedding planner!

Getting married is a wonderful event, but it can be a stressful time. When my partner and I were starting the planning process for our wedding, we knew that as people with jobs and lives, we did not have the time to stay on top of every detail. This is why we hired Event Shoppe Chicago. Jennifer Price and her team provided a timeline, gave us vendor contacts, advised us, and generally kept us sane. On the day of the wedding, they were truly a miracle. As a worrier, I tried to worry about every last detail, but Jennifer had preemptively anticipated details and issues and took care of them before I even had an opportunity to worry. Everything was taken care of, from where our transportation would be picking us up, to taking care of guests with special needs, to gathering up our gifts and decorations at the end of the night. We were able to simply enjoy our wedding and cannot be more grateful for the Event Shoppe Chicago team. If you’re on the fence about getting a planner, definitely check out Jennifer Price and her team - they’re the absolute best!
  • Jacob
    Jacob Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look No Further For a Planner!

If you are on the fence about if you should get a wedding planner, trust us: Hire Jennifer Price and Event Shoppe!

At our very first meeting at the Chicago Wedding Walk, her energy, knowledge, and care were evident to us, and we immediately knew we needed her as a part of our wedding team! We met her and another planner that day, and felt such a strong connection to them. They loved the vision we were going for on our wedding day and were excited to do one of their first brunch weddings with us!

We went with Jen and ESC’s mid-package as we were having an out of state wedding since we recently left Chicago for FL, and knew that having someone help keep us on track would be key to a smooth process. After signing the contract and having our first official meeting with lots of laughs over coffee and breakfast, she got right to work. We had a vision to bring in as many Black-owned and LGBTQ+ businesses/vendors as possible to our big day and Jen really took this piece to heart when selecting our team!

From carefully creating our wedding timeline, recommending fantastic vendors, managing and communicating with those vendors, reviewing contracts, to all of the wedding day details including set-up, transportation, and keeping us on time during our perfect day, Jen does it all! Not to mention, Jen kept us up to date on COVID19 restrictions in Chicago and reassured us that we wouldn’t need to reschedule, but if we did she had already ensured our vendors had fair clauses in place for rescheduling. Knowing that she works with honest people who care about their clients made us even more excited and comforted to work with her team!

Wedding day came and went, and Jen and Alyse made our wedding day absolutely spectacular. Every detail was perfect, and she made sure that we were taken care of- she brought us drinks and hors d'oeuvres after the ceremony so we wouldn’t starve, and made sure we ate (a big wedding day challenge!). We absolutely could not have had the perfect wedding day of our dreams without Jen and Event Shoppe, and we hope that everyone can have the day that we did. Jump off that fence and welcome them to your wedding team now! We can’t wait to get drinks with Jen when we’re back in Chicago… she’s not just our wedding planner, but a new member of the family!
  • Jomarie
    Jomarie G. Married on 09/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We're Project Managers. We Still Hired Her...And We Will NEVER Regret It!!!

The day-of coordinators/planners at Event Shoppe Chicago come highly recommended.

For context, my husband and I worked closely with Christina Clewlow for about 5-6 months before our 9/5/21 wedding---she was our day-of coordinator, but with the services she was providing us well before the actual day she was practically a wedding planner to us. We had an 85-person, 10hr long day at Barrington's White House in downtown Barrington, IL.

There is one word that comes to mind when I think of Christina, and that is life-saving. Christina helped us save time, money, and ultimately peace of mind. Without her we would've made bad timeline choices; wouldn't have been able to navigate tough conversations with unexpected vendor troubles leading up to the day; and would've made a grave mistake with figuring out transportation for the grand send-off had it not been for her recommendations.

Pros working with her before the big day include:

• Efficient, timely, and specific email communications
    • Her working behind the scenes to communicate on our behalf with our other vendors where necessary
    • Availability and being easy-to-reach, even when we had last-minute cancellations
    • Flexibility in scheduling (meetings were held virtually through Google Meet)
    • In-person presence at our rehearsal to orchestrate things smoothly and pick up our personal items that she would then bring to the venue the morning day-of
    • BIG PLUS: Pre-meetings to discuss timeline minute-by-minute---we had a "reverse-wedding" so we were not following the traditional route, but Christina was exceptionally well suited to the task
    • BIG PLUS: In-person final venue walk-through for discussing game plan and visualizing the big day beforehand

Pros working with her on the day-of include:

• Efficient and accurate set-up---I did not have to worry a thing about decor placement and I was able to eat breakfast and get my hair/makeup done quickly
    • No one bothering us to ask questions---Christina was an excellent point-person and liaison between my bridal party, guests, and other vendors. My husband and I were even able to have a private 15min. moment for just the two of us, right after the ceremony and before jumping into cocktail hour
    • Successful execution and flow management---Christina told us exactly where we needed to be and when, and all vendor breakdown was completed on time as scheduled. We did not have to do any thinking on our part.

I'm happy to report after the fact that everyone who attended our big day enjoyed themselves beyond expectation. Christina felt like a friend and a guardian from beginning to end; she always acted in our best interest without ever being too micro-managing or overbearing. She never once over-stepped, but she was always consistently checking the details. Throughout all our interactions she was attentive, sensitive, empathetic and willing to help. My husband and I are project managers in our regular 9-to-5 day job, so believe us when we say Christina was thorough, organized and saw everything through to the end.

TL;DR: Please do yourself a big favor and hire a day-of coordinator from Event Shoppe Chicago. I guarantee you will get the most value out of your dollar, and you will save both you and your spouse stress, time and money on your wedding day.

(Christina, if you're reading this...we love you! Xoxo, The Gonzaleses)

Photo Credit: IG | @leahemerson.photography
    Colleen S. Married on 09/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jennifer goes above and beyond!

Any covid bride knows how stressful this year has been and Jennifer has gone above and beyond to assist us every step of the way. She’s guided us in the right direction all along and I appreciate all the tireless effort she’s put in to help us through this stressful process. Thank you so much Jennifer!!!!

Event Shoppe Chicago's reply:

Colleen is has been a joy to work with you! I know we have hit some hurdles but now more than ever I am fully invested in getting you two the wedding day you deserve!
    Shyette Married on 09/03/2021

The Best Decision

It was the BEST decision we made. I love love love a good to do list and we received such a detail list. That solidified our decision and I knew we were in good hands. Ashlee was on top of everything, and it made the weeks leading up to my wedding stress free. She stayed on top of the venue about scheduling our dinner tasting which was a hassle, created an amazing day of schedule and SO much more. She was so kind and organized. We had quite a few unexpected guests show up and she worked her magic to get everyone seated at dinner. I really could not have asked for anything more. We cannot thank Event Shoppe Chicago enough for helping us create our dream wedding!
  • Abby
    Abby D. Married on 08/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Event Shoppe Chicago is amazing!!

If you’re wondering if you need a day-of coordinator, the answer is YES. Booking Jennifer to help with our wedding was the best decision we made. From our first conversation, we knew her guidance and knowledge would be invaluable. She provided countless tools, checklists and guides as well as check-in meetings along the way. She was always available at a moment's notice for anything in between. If that isn’t enough of a reason to book Event Shoppe Chicago, where Jennifer and her team really shine is the day of. They made sure everything came together perfectly and coordinated with every vendor to make sure our wedding day was set up just as we envisioned. The best part of all… you don’t have to worry about a single thing! The best example of this is when our first look location became unavailable just moments before going up for pictures. Jennifer was able to utilize her amazing connections and find us another location. She had solved our problem before we even knew about it. It’s almost like magic but Jennifer is the magic. We couldn’t recommend them enough!!
  • Ada
    Ada Z. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I felt at ease and very satisfied with the service

I am forever grateful to Jrnnifer and Event Shoppe Chicago (ESC) for making it possible for me to enjoy my family, friends, my husband and just be a beautiful worry-free bride!

Covid forced us to reschedule our wedding, which fortunately, gave me time to really dig into planning.
    But as it got closer to the new date, I began to panic!  Everything was just about done,  but I wasn't sure if I'd forgotten anything nor did I have any idea how to keep things moving
    smoothly on the day of..
    We really needed someone there to coordinate setup, breakdown and be a point of contact for our vendors. I was really nervous about things being organized and moving smoothly, so we didn't have to worry.

That's when I came across Jennifer and  ESC!
    Our first meeting was a ZOOM one.
    Jennifer's smile and kind eyes welcomed me as she laid out exactly what being a day of coordinator would look like.
    ESC doesn't wait until 12 weeks out from the wedding day as most coordinators typically do because at that point,   anything that might need attention, 12 weeks could be to late to fix any problems at that point.
    Jennifer was only an email away to give her insight and advice. I did most of the heaving lifting by securing our venue and vendors, and jennifer finalized the details! She made sure that I had everything I could possibly need, even made suggestions from her detailed list of preferred vendors.

The night beforehand at the Wedding Rehearsal, she helped us understand wedding étiquette, lined us up in order of appearance andmade sure we knew our "cues" for the day of. On the day of the wedding, she arrived all smiles and love...I knew everything was going to be alright because JP had it on lock!  She talked to limo driver, my photographer and the venue coordinator; All I had to do is show up. 🙂Anything my husband and wedding party needed, all we had to do was put it in her hands!
    The day was glorious.
    If you are looking for Day of Details Coordination and want to be able to relax and just be a bride and enjoy your special day....you really need to bring Jennifer and ESC into your family like we did.
    You won't be disappointed.
    Jennifer Price, ESC owner and lead planner, wonder woman, JP the Magnificent..I love her dearly and you will too!

Dana Married on 07/02/2021

Best Day Ever!

Jennifer from Event Shoppe Chicago was the first wedding vendor we hired. We went with the full service package. Jennifer was extremely helpful in suggesting venues. Our wedding was postponed from March 2021 to July 2021 due to the pandemic. We had a lot of uncertain times due to the pandemic that made event planning challenging. Through the pandemic Jennifer maintained communication and professionalism. Event Shoppe Chi has a large list of preferred vendors, so we did not feel pressured to work with any one particular vendor. It was great to have options and we were pleased with the vendors we hired that Jennifer suggested. The vendors were all extremely professional and worked together to make our wedding day flow seamlessly. Our wedding day was truly the best day ever. We were on time and my husband and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. The staff at Event Shoppe Chi made sure we had everything we needed the entire day. Their customer service on our wedding day was impeccable. Thanks again Event Shoppe Chicago.
    Joselyn W. Married on 10/10/2020

Jennifer is the best!

I appreciate that although the world was falling all around us, Jennifer was right there to make sure that our special day felt just as unique and magical as we had hoped for.

I knew once we got engaged that I would want to work with a wedding planner that truly put our thoughts, ideas as well as concerns first throughout the whole process. Jennifer was exactly that. Given the current climate we weren’t going to try and plan a large wedding but still wanted our 2020 elopement to feel intimate, classic and uniquely ours. We also wanted to consciously try and support as many local, small, women/minority owned businesses as possible in the process on top of keeping our budget on a tight leash. Jennifer was able to mesh our dreams to venues/vendors that allowed us our vision while keeping us well on track financially. She even was so gracious to find us an all-inclusive venue during covid that would make everything come together. I cannot sing her praises enough that she was willing to sacrifice some of the creative reigns to allow us to use the venue/vendors/services because she knew how it would fit our vision.

Jennifer was always very attentive and great at responding to our million and one questions. She helped us every step of the way and when the big day came, it was the smoothest day possible! I have not one complaint and would gladly refer her to others. I’m happy that she will also be working with us on our 2021 reception.

Event Shoppe Chicago's reply:

Joselyn, I was so honored to be a intricate part of your wedding day. Watching you two jump the broom made my heart swell and I can't thank you enough for choosing our team to help guide you down the aisle and to the party. I'm thrilled to be working with you again!

Destiny Married on 07/28/2019

Event Shoppe Chicago is the BEST

Jennifer Price with Event Shoppe Chicago was such a pleasure to work with. It almost feels weird to say work with because she is so down to earth that I felt like I had a wedding planning bestie! I’m still amazed at how she was able to make sure I got everything I wanted without going over budget! The icing on the cake for me is that I was stress-free on my wedding day thanks to her. She can solve any problem. She was literally everything I needed in a coordinator. I highly recommend Event Shoppe Chicago.
  • Shavonte
    Shavonte C. Married on 07/26/2019

Perfect Planner!

Jennifer is AMAZING! She’s very responsive & flexible. She was willing to tailor my wedding planning package to fit my needs and my budget. Ever since I’ve hired her it’s been smooth sailing. She’s very professional & her personality is wonderful. She’s always as excited as you are when you give her good news. My wedding is 7 1/2 months away but I must say I’m extremely happy with the planning process so far. I would highly recommend anybody in the Chicago area check Event Shoppe out!
  • Jordan
    Jordan H. Married on 05/10/2019

Large Chicago wedding

Jennifer did a fantastic job managing our wedding of 320 guests in Chicago. This was no easy task & she was fantastic in her approach to make our day the best ever. She is a great communicator and was very proactive in the months leading up to the event to ensure the day would be a huge success. I would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone who wants to have a great experience at their own wedding while keeping the guests happy!
    Crystal P. Married on 02/23/2019

Sweet 16 Party

She created the perfect winter wonderland event for my daughter’s Sweet 16! The donut wall was a hit!!! Nacho Bar was awesome! The photo booth was fun for the teens and adults! She was able to turn our vision into a reality! Great job!

Event Shoppe Chicago's reply:

Crystal, creating this winter wonderland was a pleasure. mixing the different tones of blue was nontraditional and I loved it!!!!!
    Tracy L. Married on 09/23/2018

Jen is amazing

Jennifer is an amazing planner. So far, she’s planned two events for me and both have been wonderful! I love that Jen listened to my wishes and executed my request in a timely and professional manor; which was less stress for me. Jen has unique ideas and a great eye for detail. And, her decorating skills are STUNNING! If you’re looking for a great planner, give her a try, you won’t be sorry.

Event Shoppe Chicago's reply:

Tracy, It has been a pleasure being a continued part of your family's celebrations. From your daughters wedding to your mini birthday celebration, I'm ecstatic to celebrate with you this upcoming year
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message