JPB Designs

Chicago, IL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We specialize in boutique wedding and event planning services. We can help you with corporate, non-profit, social, or even other wedding events. With jpb designs branches across the nation, we hope to become your family wedding and event planner!

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Ankita Married on 10/03/2021

You couldn’t ask for a more seamless, supportive experience

Jenny was just incredible as both my planner and coordinator. She managed every detail of my Indian wedding which consisted of 3 events across 2 days. Jenny kept me calm, organized, and on track through what could have been an otherwise stressful experience. She also has a fantastic eye for design and helped me make a number of decisions when I was torn between options. I would be remiss if I didn’t mention how PATIENT Jenny is - through COVID issues, a zillion seating chart changes and guest list fluctuations - she went with the flow and never flinched. On the day of, Jenny and her staff were magical. I knew I could count on them, and they made the wedding a relaxing and fun experience for my family who would have otherwise been stressed about all the details.
    Thank you Jenny!!
  • Molly
    Molly M. Married on 09/04/2021

HIGHLY recommend jpb and Erin!

As two very type-A people, my husband and I were nervous about giving up control over of all of the details of our special day. We had absolutely nothing to worry about.

We worked with Erin for our "month of" coordination, but it was so much more than the "month of." She provided us recommendations for vendors, helped us navigate COVID and an unfamiliar industry, was thorough in her follow-up in the months leading up to our wedding. On the day of our wedding, her and her assistant Gabe continually checked in on us and our parents to ensure everything was going smoothly, offering to help out where needed with setting up, making sure we had a drink in our hand at all times, and made sure our plans were executed perfectly down to every small detail. There was so much coordination, organization, and communication going on in the background that we were blissfully unaware of - we were just having a great time celebrating.

Thank you Erin and jpb team!
    Jenny L. Married on 08/20/2021

Amazing experience working with Jenny!

We hired Jenny and her team for day-of-coordination and it was the best money we spent on our wedding! Jenny provided us with awesome vendor recommendations and made sure every one of our vendors knew what to do and where to be on the big day. Everything went so smoothly and it was because of her and her team - we would definitely recommend JPB Designs!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Ben Sherman Classical Guitar Ben Sherman Classical Guitar Wedding Musicians

JPB does a great job of planning and coordinating weddings. They helped make things go smoothly and stress-free for everyone at a wedding I played recently at Howard County Conservancy.

Avalon Entertainment Avalon Entertainment Wedding DJs

Working with Jenny from JBP Designs is always a great experience, there are times when I get to take a moment and admire the many ideas and innovative touches she adds to an event she has produced. Surrounding yourself with vendors such as Jenny only complements the day and is a great stress reducer for those couples who want someone to understand and bring to life their wedding day. DJ Jose Castro Avalon Entertainment

Toni Skotcher Photography Toni Skotcher Photography Wedding Photographers

I loved working with JPB Designs. Jeni and her team were very organized and efficient. They were attentive, helpful, and a lot of fun to work with! I highly recommend.

Chicago, 60601
Location of (JPB Designs)
Chicago, IL, 60601

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding