Astoria, NY 11106 Map · Phone number

About Toni Skotcher Photography

Hi, I’m Toni!

I am a portrait and wedding photographer based in Queens, NY. I like to combine traditional shots, mixed with creative candid images to tell the perfect story of your day. I try to make your personalities shine in every image, and aim to document your memories exactly as they are.

I would love to share your special day with you!

You can see more images at http://toniskotcher.com/blog/

Follow Toni Skotcher Photography on

Toni Skotcher Photography 3
Toni Skotcher Photography 4
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Casas · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely wonderful wedding photographer!

Toni was absolutely wonderful to work with. Our engagement photo shoot was a great opportunity to meet her and we immediately knew that we had made the right choice for our wedding. Toni is fun and has such a friendly and relaxing vibe. She even volunteered to hold our dog while shooting some photos of just us together. At the wedding, Toni was present when she needed to be but also managed to stealthily take tons of photos. When we got the proofs, I was amazed at how much ground she covered and repeatedly kept asking my husband where she was that she got that shot. We also have some beautiful artistic shots that are definite framers (hello gorgeous lens flare!). I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Beth · Married on 11/30/2018

AMAZING NYC Wedding Photographer

I literally don’t have the words to tell you how awesome Toni was on our wedding day. She was an absolute dream to work with. During our wedding shoot she put us at ease straight away, we laughed lots and the photos were just Amazing. The photos are just out of this world and tell the story of our day so perfectly. Don’t book your wedding/elopement, or engagement photographer until you talked to Toni– you need her for your wedding!

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Mark

Mark · Married on 10/13/2018

Better than we could have imagined!

We found Toni on a whim. My fiancée was randomly chatting up the owner of one of her favorite shops and she had recently gotten married, and when she showed her wedding shots, my fiancée was in love with them. The only wedding photos I had ever seen were the classic over the top style with saturated colors and the “deep love” poses, and Toni’s photos really stood out to us both. I always wanted something more natural but still beautiful. The only thing that made me nervous is I didn’t know her - most of my friends and family used the same wedding photographer and we were going off the typical path.

But we could not have been more happy with Toni! The experience started with an amazing engagement shoot that came with the package. Not only was she wonderful, punctual, and professional, but the shots came out amazing. We used them for our save the dates and people loved them, and it set the tone for what the wedding was going to be like. It also made up the majority of our wedding website.

Throughout the wedding process, Toni kept in touch and discussed what we wanted on our wedding day. And on the day of, she was an all star. Again punctual and professional, and her second shooter was as well. But she also kept us feeling calm, happy, and enjoying the moment. She stayed on task and remembered what shots we wanted even in the chaos of the moment. Toni’s photos were so natural and yet still made us look amazing, way better than I’ve ever photographed before hahaha. We just got the digital prints back, and my productivity has gone down at least 50% because I just keep looking at the pics instead of staying on task!

Not only can my wife and I recommend her as a photographer, but also as someone we now consider a friend. Five stars!! More if I could!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Award

Toni Skotcher Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Joy Studios
    Joy Studios Wedding Photographers

My wife and I trained in photography with Toni and love her amazing work, personality, professionalism, and photographic touch!

• Capture the Moment Studios
    Capture the Moment Studios Wedding Photographers

If you want a creative photos that captures all the emotion, events, and spirit of your wedding look no further then Toni Skotcher. I have had the pleasure of working with her in the past and since the first time you meet her you will feel as if you were friends for years. I can't say enough good things about her!

• Cristhian William [Photo & Film]
    Cristhian William [Photo & Film] Wedding Photographers

Had the honor to work with Toni on a previous wedding and she is amazing. Very professional vendor and truly comprehensive when working with other vendors. We at Cristhian William highly endorse her. Cris-

• Astoria, 11106 See on map