JPB Designs Reviews

JPB Designs 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Klehfoth · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent Day-of Coordinator

Jenny was recommended to us by our wedding venue, and we couldn't be happier with the choice we made in having her as our day-of coordinator. We live in Los Angeles, so planning our Chicago wedding from afar felt daunting at times, but Jenny was always there to take the guesswork out of the planning. She made amazing recommendations for our florist and hair/makeup artists, gave helpful suggestions early in the process, and was always there to promptly answer any questions that we had. Our big day ran smoothly, and that is in no small part due to Jenny's help and thoughtful planning. Thank you, Jenny, for helping make our big day so perfect!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Haviland · Married on 07/06/2019

Priceless Peace of Mind

Vanessa and JPB Designs helped make our last few weeks comfortable and exciting, rather than full of anxiety. We felt completely confident that she would take care of us, and she did. On the morning of our wedding, my husband and I were both so nervous and excited. Vanessa was 100% available and 100% calm every step of the way. Thanks to her kindness and support, we spent the evening dancing and carefree!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Jamie · Married on 06/15/2019

Stephanie is a saint!!

Stephanie with JPB designs is an absolute saint and I LOVED working with her! I would have been a total mess of disorganization if it weren’t for her and her team. She checked in with me once a week 2 months leading up to the wedding which allowed me to relax and enjoy the process. Seriously can’t thank her enough for making our wedding day stress-free!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Kathleen · Married on 04/27/2019

You are in good hands with Brianna at JPB Designs

Hiring Brianna Wayne of JPB Designs was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. If anything didn't go as planned, we are unaware of it because her attention to detail was incredible! Wedding planning can be very stressful and every time we met with Brianna we walked away confident and at ease with the progress we were making. Brianna was in contact with all of our vendors in the weeks leading up to the big day and took a lot off of our plate. She attended vendor meetings with us, asked the right questions, and was extremely helpful in making sure vendors were coordinated with each other on the big day. While we weren't anticipating having any problems, we felt confident that if something arose Brianna was properly equipped to handle anything and everything. We had snow and nasty weather on our wedding day but that was a non-issue because we already had contingency plans in place thanks to Brianna. She is unique in being personable and bubbly but can be firm and direct when necessary. We would recommend Brianna to anybody. Our parents and bridal party were also impressed with her professionalism and organization. Choosing a wedding planner is a big decision because of how involved they are and we made the best decision choosing Brianna and JPB designs.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • I

Isabella Moraes · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing, best decision we made hiring Jenny!

We recently had the pleasure of working with Jenny and her assistant Courtney for our wedding on 10/13 at Gallery 1028.

We did not use the full service, just booked Jenny as our day of coordinator, but she was so much more than that! Her services went high above just being a day of coordinator, and she really helped me for the six ish or so months leading up to our wedding. Contact with Jenny was so prompt and her communication is clear and to the point. Jenny is extremely knowledgable, organized, and calm. Her energy felt like things were getting done, but laid back at the same time.

Also, she knows so many little tips. For example, she had the seamstress sew an extra hook into the back of my dress just in case the first one didn't hold. THANK GOD she did, because the first hook tore during pictures, but thankfully for Jenny and her insight there was no issues.

Our wedding day had no stress around it thanks to Jenny and Courtney. Any potential problem that arose they were on top of it immediately. We along with our family were so happy to have Jenny and Courtney there to help guide us through the day and make everything seamless.

My husband and I agree that hiring Jenny was the best decision we made, and we feel it made all the difference throughout the process and on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Kendra · Married on 10/07/2018

Invaluable to our wedding experience!

My now husband and I worked with Vanessa for our Baltimore wedding. While she came to us in the later phase of our wedding planning process, I do not know how we would have done it without her! She was so helpful with generating a vision for our decor/theme and was consistently accessible via text, email or phone call to discuss all the small details leading up to the big day. Her hard work only continued and did not disappoint on our wedding day. Having her coordinate the actual day eliminated so much pressure and stress that I felt like we did not have to really think about what to do next at any of point of the evening. This left more time to enjoy the moment and our beloved guests. Thank you so much, JPB!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Andie · Married on 09/29/2018

Thank You Jenny!

Where to even begin...Jenny is an angel here on earth and without a doubt the woman you want in your corner for the big day! She guided us every step of the way and was ray of sunshine on the big day! Thank you feels like the understatement of the century. Jenny was an essential part of our special day and making it one we will never forget! Her love for love was infectious! We went to Jenny only certain about one thing, that we wanted the day to be special, not only for us but for all of those who have loved & supported us. How that would happen...we were clueless. Jenny took us by the hand and guided us through the whole process with love, patience, and soooooo much kindness. She far exceeded even the wildest of dreams we possibly had for our special day. We have continued to say since our wedding day that the BEST decision was using JPB. Having her loving hand allowed us to soak in every special moment that day, without worry! That’s the real gift!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Colleen · Married on 09/08/2018

We love Jenny!

We love Jenny! We had the absolute pleasure of working with Jenny for about a year and a half before our wedding. She was absolutely amazing! She kept us on track throughout the entire planning process, and provided us with great options for each decision we needed to make (which was super helpful for this relatively indecisive bride!) But beyond Jenny’s insightful knowledge of the wedding industry in Chicago, she is genuinely kind, thoughtful and an upmost professional. She took such amazing care of us on our wedding day - she and her assistants worked incredibly hard to make sure everything ran perfectly. I thought at multiple times during the day that I couldn’t imagine how we could have pulled off the day without Jenny. She allowed us (and our families) to completely enjoy the day. I would recommend Jenny to anyone without hesitation. We cannot thank her enough!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Amanda Burns · Married on 08/25/2018

JPB Designs Saves the Day!

Hiring Jenny Bartkus as our day-of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. During the planning phase, Jenny was a great resource—always responsive, answered any questions we had, and provided some amazing vendor recommendations. Jenny is incredibly organized and detailed and helped us identify any gaps as the day got closer, including many things we had never even considered.

Jenny also went above and beyond to help save our wedding day after we found out, only 6 weeks prior to the day, that our venue had been sold and was no longer available to host our reception. Jenny was actually the one who found this out from her contacts in the industry and let us know—we hadn’t even been contacted by the owners! Within about 72 hours, she had compiled a list of potential venues for us to check out. She had contacted them all and gotten details regarding availability, capacity, costs, catering requirements, and if they could work with our other vendors. We ended up having some great options and did not have to change any existing contracts.

The wedding day went as smooth as possible. Jenny made sure that we, and our families, did not have to worry about any details the entire day. She was even standing by with some club soda when red wine spilled on my dress during the dance party. :) We loved working with Jenny and would highly recommend her to any others planning their wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Carol · Married on 07/29/2018

We worked with Vanessa Young and can't imagine creating such a wonderful wedding weekend ( wedding at AVAM and rehearsal dinner/reception at Lebanese Taverna)in Baltimore for our daughter and son n law without her. There were so many moving pieces and Vanessa was always responsive, calm and delightful. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/28/2018

Working with jpb Designs was the best decision I made for my wedding! Stephanie Pepper was our day-of-coordinator and she is an absolute gem. Stephanie made sure everything was ready to go the day-of, coordinating with vendors and making sure every little detail was perfect. Without Stephanie my family and I would have been running around like chickens with their heads cut off! With her, we didn't have to think about any of the details the day of and everything went smoothly. I would recommend jpb Designs to any bride looking for someone to rely on in the wedding planning process.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Katherine · Married on 06/23/2018

Jenny was simply wonderful to work with! She was professional and so personable from our very first conversation. She did an excellent job providing anticipatory guidance along the way so we had no surprises during the happy chaos that is wedding planning. She thought of every detail and helped us come up with "worst case scenario" plans, making sure to listen to what our goals for the big day were. Jenny put us at such ease the day of the wedding - she was in total control of orchestrating the day and really seemed to enjoy the work which is so great!! We will forever be grateful for Jenny's tireless efforts to make our dream wedding come true!! I'd absolutely refer friends and family for her services. Thanks Jenny!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Mike · Married on 06/23/2018

Using JPB services to help coordinate our wedding was honestly one of the best things we spent our money on. Vanessa was so helpful in the long term and last minute planning of all details in our wedding. Knowing she was on top of all vendors and details helped reduce the stress of our planning, and having her assist in the rehersal and all day-of details was absolutely amazing. I honestly think we couldn't have pulled everything off without her services!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/16/2018

Jenny and her team are an absolute dream come true, and if you work with them you will NOT regret it! I received a recommendation to reach out to Jenny, and I sent a request for information. She was very quick to get back to me, answered all of my questions, and I immediately felt at ease with her. She is detail oriented, fun-loving, and so gracious! We had A-LOT of decor day of, and Jenny and team took care of EVERYTHING! I didn’t worry for a second, and when I walked in, I started tearing up - it was so amazing! About 2 mins before I walked down the aisle outside on a perfectly sunny day with not a whisper of rain, it stated pouring, but of course, my girl Jenny pulled out an umbrella and saved the day. She managed my vendors so well. We were short one bridesmaid bouquet and within 20 mins had the one we were missing. I didn’t have to stress at all during the day, and my husband said multiple times throughout the day, “Jenny and her team are worth their weight in gold!”

I would recommend Jenny to anyone who is getting married and wants to enjoy their day stress free. She is fabulous and the ABSOLUTE BEST!!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    JPB Designs 8
    JPB Designs 9
    JPB Designs 10
    JPB Designs 11
    JPB Designs 12
    JPB Designs 13

Sheryl · Married on 11/11/2017

A wonderful day with help from Pua and Elizabeth!

My son and daughter in law found JPB Designs for their "day of" coordinator, and I'm so glad that they did. As the mother of the groom, I was working on transportation to the venues, and Pua was so responsive and helpful with coordinating the timetable. On the day of the event, Pua always seemed to be where needed. Along with the help of her assistant Elizabeth, they both made the "day of" events run smoothly, always with a smile!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Anslee · Married on 10/21/2017

I can honestly say that jpb designs was the best choice we made for our wedding. Jenny is so helpful, responsive, and cool and calm when no one else is. We planned our wedding within 6 months of getting engaged, and called Jenny with about 2 months left. She took everything over and did an amazing job communicating with all of my vendors. My venue, though wonderful, had some communication issues between departments and myself. Jenny took the reigns and made sure we got exactly what we expected.

The night before my wedding, everything fell to pieces. Jenny communicated with our florist to have three new bouquets made, somehow fixed the timing to allow three additional make-up and one addition hair appointment, and did it all with me barely knowing.

Adam and I are beyond lucky to have had our big day planned and overlooked by JPB DESIGNS!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    JPB Designs 14
    JPB Designs 15
    JPB Designs 16
    JPB Designs 17
    JPB Designs 18

Heather · Married on 09/23/2017

Jenny is the absolute best! She was so easy to work with-- very helpful, knowledgeable, professional and friendly. She has a very calming presence, which is definitely needed throughout the wedding planning process. Our wedding was not the easiest (filled with lots of special requests) and she pulled it off flawlessly. She gave us excellent recommendations and was very responsive to emails and calls. She was by far our best investment, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I both agree that hiring Jenny was the best decision we made in our entire wedding planning process.

There is something very special about knowing that no matter what, someone is there to make sure that your day goes smoothly. She was literally like having an insurance plan to make sure that all other vendors were where they needed to be and when. Not once during the entire day did I need to check the time, or go searching for a bridesmaid or groomsmen for anything.

Our day was, without a doubt, perfect and I know that most of that is because of Jenny. From the moment we started talking about my contracts, vendors, etc Jenny provided me with checklists, timelines, pretty much anything you can think of and more. She reminded me of things I didn't even realize I needed to think about.

We ended up working with a venue coordinator who dropped the ball a few times, and Jenny was there to pick up the pieces and smooth things over every single time.

At the church on the day of the wedding, I realized I had left my bag (with cash tips for vendors) in my hotel room. I mentioned to Jenny that I had left it behind and she somehow snuck out to retrieve it from my room. Because she did such an amazing job of getting everything in check, I didn't even notice when she snuck out!

Long story short, Jenny is remarkable! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding! You can tell that this is not only her profession, but also her passion - her work is priceless. No matter how organized you are (I consider myself a very organized person) there are things that come up and knowing that someone like Jenny is there to help is a wonderful feeling.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Jean · Married on 09/16/2017

Jenny was an absolute godsend and hands down, the best decision I made during my wedding planning process. My husband and I weren't planning on having a wedding coordinator up until 8 or so months before the wedding, when it was becoming more and more clear that it would be valuable to have one. I spoke with a few coordinators over the phone and no one put my mind at ease the way Jenny did. As soon as we booked Jenny, a weight lifted that I didn't even know I had been carrying. She was organized and professional. Jenny seems to anticipate every little thing that needs to be done. Because of her experience and her complete care for what she does, she made sure our day ran absolutely smoothly! I couldn't have had the wedding day that I did without her - and for that I am truly so grateful.

Sent on 10/10/2017

cindy · Married on 09/09/2017

Jenny was so wonderful and helpful !
    Jenny is so detailed oriented and so calm
    Jenny made my daughter's wedding flawless
    Highly recommend Jenny
    Do not know what I would of done with out her

Sent on 09/17/2018

Natalie · Married on 08/19/2017

Jenny is the best! She was fun to work with and so helpful. Unexpected stress came over me the morning of my wedding and she helped ease the stress and worry. I would recommend JPB to anyone. I'm a huge planner/organized person but I'm not sure what I would have done without a day of coordinator. Thanks so much, Jenny!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/22/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Vanessa and JPB designs. JPB designs was recommended through our venue, the American Visionary Arts Museum, and Vanessa was fantastic!! She was familiar with the venue and staff there and had numerous ideas and suggestions throughout the wedding process to help with our vision for our wedding day. Vanessa was quick to respond to my numerous emails, and was very flexible and patient with my last minute changes. Vanessa was a HUGE help on our wedding day and helped to ensure that everything ran smoothly. Our wedding day truly would not have been the same without her and we are so grateful that she was there to help us. We highly recommend JPB designs!!!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Adam · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Vanessa was great! She was incredibly helpful in making our vision a reality. Vanessa was always available to answer questions and give advice, and did a wonderful job coordinating with all our vendors and executing a perfect wedding day for us. We couldn't have imagined a better wedding coordinator!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Pat · Married on 06/03/2017

Jenny is a great wedding planner she took care of every detail of the wedding. I could not have done it without her! Definitely worth the money for piece of mind.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Mindy · Married on 03/18/2017

I was very happy with Vanessa from JPB Designs! There's a lot of logistics involved in planning a wedding, and Vanessa helped keep me organized so that I didn't miss anything. On the day of my wedding, I was able to enjoy every minute, because I didn't have to worry about the timeline. Vanessa worried for me :)

Sent on 03/27/2017