May Floral Reviews

May Floral 6
May Floral 7

Drew Fodor · Married on 06/29/2019

Lovely is the best!

Lovely was recommended to us by our friends who were recently married, and for that I'm so thankful. Lovely was wonderful to work with! We didn't have a super specific vision of what we wanted in terms of flowers. I came to our initial meeting with my color palette, a few pictures of white flowers and greenery, and the notion that I wanted our wedding to feel elegant but not over the top/gaudy. Although we didn't give much direction, Lovely did what she does best and nailed it! Everything was logistically very easy as well, from dropping off bouquets/boutonnieres the morning of to the room flip to clean up. It felt good to be able to put trust in someone and have it executed so beautifully (and at a reasonable price)! I would highly recommend working with May Floral.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Jamie · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience with May Floral!

I found May Floral on WeddingWire and couldn’t be happier with my choice of florist!! Lovely is truly a joy to work with. She’s responsive, thoughtful, sweet and does an outstanding job on the day of. Not to mention the flowers and centerpieces were absolutely perfect! She made me an extremely happy bride. Thank you, Lovely!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Samantha Cornelius · Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing work, amazing value

I put my full trust in May Floral and she delivered so much more than I could have even imagined. I got married 1 week ago at the Woman's Club of Evanston and Lovely (owner of May Floral) made the space looking amazing and also went above and beyond by adding more floral details than I even knew about. She was such a delight to work with and was super responsive. I cannot wait to see pictures of my special day.

I would highly recommend any Chicagoland bride to work with Lovely and May Floral. She will listen to your vision, help you steer you in the right direction with options and her experience and will EXECUTE on your big day!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Kelly · Married on 05/04/2019

A must-add vendor to your wedding day!

Working with Lovely was a breeze and such a pleasure! She was prompt at communicating and her proposal was well documented and true to what we received on our wedding day. Her arrangements were more beautiful than we could have imagined. We were so happy with them and glad she was flexible in working with our budget.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Janet · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful Florist Experience!

Lovely did the flowers for my wedding in November, and she did an amazing job! She took my ideas and vision and turned it into reality. Everything turned out better than I could have imagined! Lovely was also extremely professional, quick to respond to emails/calls, and just wonderful to work with. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Florist

We were referred to May Floral by a friend of mine who also happens to a wedding planner. I reached out to Lovely and had a great conversation where I explained my vision and budget. Lovely is as sweet as can be! Shortly after she sent us a beautiful proposal. After that it was an easy decision that May Floral would do a great job for us. We had two meetings before the wedding day including a meeting at our reception space. On the day of the wedding Lovely was punctual, professional and did exactly what she explained she would. We were very happy with how everything turned out. I would recommend May Floral to anyone in need of a florist!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    May Floral 8
    May Floral 9
    May Floral 10
    May Floral 11
    May Floral 12

Brooke · Married on 09/15/2018

We absolutely loved working with Lovely for our wedding! She captured our wedding vision perfectly and was such a pleasure to work with. Very affordable and great quality, I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 08/31/2018

Ortiz Wedding August 2018

May Floral did an amazing job on our flowers for our wedding day. The flowers were fresh and matched what we asked for during our consultation. Lovely was always available to answer questions and met all our wants and needs. The next time I need a florist, I know who to call. I would definitely recommend May Floral to anyone that needs flowers for any event.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Joanne · Married on 08/18/2018

Working with Lovely was so easy. She’s responsive and her pricing is reasonable. Deliver the flowers on time and they are beautiful. Just what I wanted. The flowers lasted for weeks.

Sent on 09/12/2018
    May Floral 13
    May Floral 14
    May Floral 15

Liz · Married on 07/28/2018

I was so lucky to have May Floral/Lovely be a part of my big day. She was so easy to work with. We set up a specific pinterest page to get my preferences/ideas for the day together and she delivered on my vision. She also worked with me to get pricing within my budget and was able to work on some last minute additions with ease. I loved that the corsages we had for mothers and others within the wedding had medal bracelets vs. the elastic bands. It made everything look more classy. I would definitely recommend May Floral for your big day!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    May Floral 16

Katie · Married on 02/17/2018

MayFloral was absolutely wonderful for my wedding. Lovely (owner) is so flexible and responsive and her prices are extremely reasonable. I was told about her by another friend who got married previously who highly recommended MayFloral. We got married 2/17/18 at Room1520 and Lovely transformed the venue to exactly what I had envisioned! I wanted a lot of greenery and loose florals and I wanted it to look very natural and Lovely was able to create it all well within our flower budget. She also did a chuppah which was so beautiful to stand in while we got married! And the bridal/bridesmaids bouquets were so gorgeous to hold and have on our wedding day. I would not change a thing, and would HIGHLY recommend MayFloral to any engaged couple because you will have a great experience with this vendor and will love your flowers very much. I cannot imagine any florist vendor doing as good of a job with such a reasonable price.

Sent on 03/10/2018
    May Floral 17
    May Floral 18
    May Floral 19
    May Floral 20

Kathleen R. · Married on 10/21/2017

Lovely was wonderful to work with. From the start she was able to envision our ideas and produced beautiful floral arrangements that exceeded our expectations. Lovely was also flexible and courteous. Working with her was an enjoyable evening xperience. I would recommend her highly to all. We received multiple compliments from our guests about the beautiful arrangents.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Leah · Married on 10/20/2017

Lovely of May Floral is the loveliest, truly. Her designs are beautiful and better than anything I had even envisioned. She is so thoughtful in her approach and helped us prioritize what worked within our budget and provided great suggestions that helped us stay on track and were oh-so-beautiful. She is patient and quickly answered every long question set we emailed over (there were a ton —thank you!!!!). Lastly, just wow — there are no words for how incredible my bouquet was — i was speechless!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

We were so lucky to have heard about May Floral through our caterers! We were thrilled with how well our wedding day flowers turned out; they were perfect. Lovely was wonderful to work with - so sweet, patient and attentive to detail. We even asked her to make a floral headpiece for one of our flower girls at the last minute, and it was absolutely adorable. We certainly plan to work with Lovely again down the road and will recommend her to family and friends!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Lovely was amazing! I was the worst bride to work with and I went into our first meeting with no creative talent or ideas. All I knew was that I didn't want tall centerpieces, but rather something that was small, classic, and elegant. Lovely and my best friend put their magic together and came up with an amazing vision for the wedding.

Lovely created the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our big day, and I literally couldn't be happier. The flowers looked so fresh and guests raved about "how open they looked". My bouquet was the perfect size and mix of wedding colors. On top of being a creative genius, she was so easy to work with, and even did a sample for my wedding planner and myself to critique ahead of time. Communication was always super quick, and Lovely was so accommodating. She even came to the venue early to bring our bouquets for pictures and set up.

Lovely, I really can't thank you enough for making our day so perfect!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kate · Married on 09/09/2017

May Floral was a wonderful referral to us! Lovely was able to take our initial thoughts and transform them into beautiful bouquets, ceremony arch/aisle runners, and center pieces. You can't go wrong with this florist! I'd give her more stars if I could.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Katie · Married on 08/19/2017

We absolutely loved working with Lovely at May Floral. The arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages she produced made me happier than I knew my wedding flowers could (at the beginning of the process, I thought I didn't care too much about this part). What she produced was unique, reflective of both our vague and specific requests, and just beautiful. She sent an initial proposal with a color scheme that I wanted tweaked slightly, and was incredibly responsive to my feedback. Our final day reflected that feedback perfectly. If you can't tell, I really can't say enough good things about Lovely and May Floral! They have my highest recommendation.

Sent on 11/04/2017
    May Floral 21
    May Floral 22
    May Floral 23
    May Floral 24

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

We used Lovely for all of our ceremony and wedding florals. She did an incredible job and nailed our "vision." I was especially impressed with how hands on she was in setting up and taking down the decor at the end of the evening. Her prices were incredibly fair, especially considering the service we received. She worked with our budget and really respected our limits. I was also incredibly impressed with her patience as we figured out some last minute changes and details with our chuppah. My mom made the canopy for it and Lovely actually set up the entire chuppah for my mom to see it so we could make sure it would work with the canopy.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Jessie · Married on 06/03/2017

Working with May Floral was a wonderful experience! We didn't have an exact idea of the arrangements we wanted, and allowed Lovely to design what she thought would go well with our overall design. Everything turned out beautifully!!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Natalie · Married on 05/27/2017

We really enjoyed working with Lovely and May Floral! She was so helpful and really understood our vision. She took our ideas and gave us flowers that were stunning at a price that was super reasonable. Our flowers turned out more beautiful and fragrant than I could have hoped for - I was really blown away. Everything looked gorgeous from the bouquets & flower girl basket, to the flowers that were provided to decorate our cake. At the end of the night we were greeted at our hotel room by a beautiful flower arrangement set up with our wedding program. It was so sweet and personal. I could not have asked for more. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Jenny · Married on 09/17/2016

Lovely Bastian did such an amazing job with our wedding! Her selections were gorgeous and I still have my bouquet the next evening looking great in a vase. He whole room looked wonderful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Anna · Married on 08/06/2016

Working with lovely was so flawless! She had so many ideas for our wedding after just a quick coffee date! I have recommended her to as many brides-to-be as I know! Can't wait to use her services again!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Lovely did an amazing job at our wedding! The flowers were reasonably priced and we used both for the ceremony and the reception. She was very easy to work with and knew what we wanted even before we did. Thanks for everything, lovely.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/16/2016

Lovely at May Floral was so easy to work with. She took our vague design ideas and ran with it creating a proposal that made for a beautiful event! She was also willing to work with us on altering the proposal to meet our specific needs and super responsive during busy wedding season. She worked so well with our other vendors that as an outsider, really looked like a "team" vs. a couple of separate vendors. Would highly recommend to anyone that needs a florist :)

Sent on 08/22/2016

Barb · Married on 07/02/2016

Lovely did a fabulous job with the centerpieces, bouquets, and boutineers for our simple, black and white wedding. Her prices are very reasonable and she is extremely personable and accommodating to our vision. We couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 08/10/2016