May Floral Reviews

May Floral 5
May Floral 6
May Floral 7

Brooke · Married on 09/15/2018

We absolutely loved working with Lovely for our wedding! She captured our wedding vision perfectly and was such a pleasure to work with. Very affordable and great quality, I would highly recommend!

• Angelica

Angelica · Married on 08/31/2018

Ortiz Wedding August 2018

May Floral did an amazing job on our flowers for our wedding day. The flowers were fresh and matched what we asked for during our consultation. Lovely was always available to answer questions and met all our wants and needs. The next time I need a florist, I know who to call. I would definitely recommend May Floral to anyone that needs flowers for any event.

Joanne · Married on 08/18/2018

Working with Lovely was so easy. She’s responsive and her pricing is reasonable. Deliver the flowers on time and they are beautiful. Just what I wanted. The flowers lasted for weeks.

May Floral 8
    May Floral 9
    May Floral 10

Liz · Married on 07/28/2018

I was so lucky to have May Floral/Lovely be a part of my big day. She was so easy to work with. We set up a specific pinterest page to get my preferences/ideas for the day together and she delivered on my vision. She also worked with me to get pricing within my budget and was able to work on some last minute additions with ease. I loved that the corsages we had for mothers and others within the wedding had medal bracelets vs. the elastic bands. It made everything look more classy. I would definitely recommend May Floral for your big day!

May Floral 11

Katie · Married on 02/17/2018

MayFloral was absolutely wonderful for my wedding. Lovely (owner) is so flexible and responsive and her prices are extremely reasonable. I was told about her by another friend who got married previously who highly recommended MayFloral. We got married 2/17/18 at Room1520 and Lovely transformed the venue to exactly what I had envisioned! I wanted a lot of greenery and loose florals and I wanted it to look very natural and Lovely was able to create it all well within our flower budget. She also did a chuppah which was so beautiful to stand in while we got married! And the bridal/bridesmaids bouquets were so gorgeous to hold and have on our wedding day. I would not change a thing, and would HIGHLY recommend MayFloral to any engaged couple because you will have a great experience with this vendor and will love your flowers very much. I cannot imagine any florist vendor doing as good of a job with such a reasonable price.

May Floral 12
    May Floral 13
    May Floral 14
    May Floral 15

Kathleen R. · Married on 10/21/2017

Lovely was wonderful to work with. From the start she was able to envision our ideas and produced beautiful floral arrangements that exceeded our expectations. Lovely was also flexible and courteous. Working with her was an enjoyable evening xperience. I would recommend her highly to all. We received multiple compliments from our guests about the beautiful arrangents.

Leah · Married on 10/20/2017

Lovely of May Floral is the loveliest, truly. Her designs are beautiful and better than anything I had even envisioned. She is so thoughtful in her approach and helped us prioritize what worked within our budget and provided great suggestions that helped us stay on track and were oh-so-beautiful. She is patient and quickly answered every long question set we emailed over (there were a ton —thank you!!!!). Lastly, just wow — there are no words for how incredible my bouquet was — i was speechless!

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

We were so lucky to have heard about May Floral through our caterers! We were thrilled with how well our wedding day flowers turned out; they were perfect. Lovely was wonderful to work with - so sweet, patient and attentive to detail. We even asked her to make a floral headpiece for one of our flower girls at the last minute, and it was absolutely adorable. We certainly plan to work with Lovely again down the road and will recommend her to family and friends!

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Lovely was amazing! I was the worst bride to work with and I went into our first meeting with no creative talent or ideas. All I knew was that I didn't want tall centerpieces, but rather something that was small, classic, and elegant. Lovely and my best friend put their magic together and came up with an amazing vision for the wedding.

Lovely created the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our big day, and I literally couldn't be happier. The flowers looked so fresh and guests raved about "how open they looked". My bouquet was the perfect size and mix of wedding colors. On top of being a creative genius, she was so easy to work with, and even did a sample for my wedding planner and myself to critique ahead of time. Communication was always super quick, and Lovely was so accommodating. She even came to the venue early to bring our bouquets for pictures and set up.

Lovely, I really can't thank you enough for making our day so perfect!

Kate · Married on 09/09/2017

May Floral was a wonderful referral to us! Lovely was able to take our initial thoughts and transform them into beautiful bouquets, ceremony arch/aisle runners, and center pieces. You can't go wrong with this florist! I'd give her more stars if I could.

Katie · Married on 08/19/2017

We absolutely loved working with Lovely at May Floral. The arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages she produced made me happier than I knew my wedding flowers could (at the beginning of the process, I thought I didn't care too much about this part). What she produced was unique, reflective of both our vague and specific requests, and just beautiful. She sent an initial proposal with a color scheme that I wanted tweaked slightly, and was incredibly responsive to my feedback. Our final day reflected that feedback perfectly. If you can't tell, I really can't say enough good things about Lovely and May Floral! They have my highest recommendation.

May Floral 16
    May Floral 17
    May Floral 18
    May Floral 19

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

We used Lovely for all of our ceremony and wedding florals. She did an incredible job and nailed our "vision." I was especially impressed with how hands on she was in setting up and taking down the decor at the end of the evening. Her prices were incredibly fair, especially considering the service we received. She worked with our budget and really respected our limits. I was also incredibly impressed with her patience as we figured out some last minute changes and details with our chuppah. My mom made the canopy for it and Lovely actually set up the entire chuppah for my mom to see it so we could make sure it would work with the canopy.

Jessie · Married on 06/03/2017

Working with May Floral was a wonderful experience! We didn't have an exact idea of the arrangements we wanted, and allowed Lovely to design what she thought would go well with our overall design. Everything turned out beautifully!!

Natalie · Married on 05/27/2017

We really enjoyed working with Lovely and May Floral! She was so helpful and really understood our vision. She took our ideas and gave us flowers that were stunning at a price that was super reasonable. Our flowers turned out more beautiful and fragrant than I could have hoped for - I was really blown away. Everything looked gorgeous from the bouquets & flower girl basket, to the flowers that were provided to decorate our cake. At the end of the night we were greeted at our hotel room by a beautiful flower arrangement set up with our wedding program. It was so sweet and personal. I could not have asked for more. Highly recommended.

Jenny · Married on 09/17/2016

Lovely Bastian did such an amazing job with our wedding! Her selections were gorgeous and I still have my bouquet the next evening looking great in a vase. He whole room looked wonderful. Highly recommend!

Anna · Married on 08/06/2016

Working with lovely was so flawless! She had so many ideas for our wedding after just a quick coffee date! I have recommended her to as many brides-to-be as I know! Can't wait to use her services again!

Lovely did an amazing job at our wedding! The flowers were reasonably priced and we used both for the ceremony and the reception. She was very easy to work with and knew what we wanted even before we did. Thanks for everything, lovely.

Brittany · Married on 07/16/2016

Lovely at May Floral was so easy to work with. She took our vague design ideas and ran with it creating a proposal that made for a beautiful event! She was also willing to work with us on altering the proposal to meet our specific needs and super responsive during busy wedding season. She worked so well with our other vendors that as an outsider, really looked like a "team" vs. a couple of separate vendors. Would highly recommend to anyone that needs a florist :)

Barb · Married on 07/02/2016

Lovely did a fabulous job with the centerpieces, bouquets, and boutineers for our simple, black and white wedding. Her prices are very reasonable and she is extremely personable and accommodating to our vision. We couldn't have asked for more!

Jill · Married on 02/27/2016

Lovely is amazing! She did the flowers for my wedding and exceeded our expectations. She took the time to listen to what we wanted and explained all of our options. Can't wait to use May Floral again!

Very easy to work with. I looked through the full gallery and pointed out which ones we liked.

I didn't have a lot of ideas or specifics for our first meeting, but Lovely was ready with some ideas and some idea triggering pictures and things like that based on what we said we liked. She was especially accommodating coordinating for the wedding and the flowers arrived on time and were beautiful.

Katie · Married on 10/02/2015

Lovely was such a pleasure to work with as our wedding florist. I had somewhat of an idea what I liked, showing her some pictures I had saved on Pinterest, and she took that and ran with it. She used the vibe and flowers I liked and made some suggestions based on what pairs well with what, and which flowers would be in season for our early fall wedding. I was SOOO happy with the way everything looked on our wedding day. Plus, Lovely delivered the boutonniere's to the guys, dropped of the flowers for me and my bridesmaids at a hotel downtown, and then delivered and set up for our wedding and ceremony. And she was A LOT more affordable then the other 2 florists we got quotes from. She is so easy to work with, very nice and genuinely interested in making your special day exactly what you pictured. All in all, I would highly recommend working with Lovely at May Floral. Thanks again for everything Lovely!!!!!!!!

Beren · Married on 09/19/2015

I was referred to Lovely of May Floral by my caterer, Feast and Imbibe. I was having difficulty finding a florist who seemed to understand my vision and budget. I met with Lovely of May Floral at a coffee shop where we reviewed her look book and talked about not only the wedding but about me and my fiance. She has a great eye for design and an aptitude for getting to know exactly what a client wants and needs. The bridal bouquets were absolutely stunning. the centerpieces were breathtaking (I think my guests ended up taking all of the florals home!) and Lovely worked so hard and even transported our pew decor to the reception venue to add bounty to the floral decor. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and felt that I got much, much more than I paid for.
    Would use May Floral again in a heartbeat!

kimby · Married on 08/29/2015

my husband and i are so thankful to have lovely being part of our wedding day. The flowers, arrangements, and centerpieces were absolutely stunning. I really loved my bouquet. Thank you again!!!

Lovely is wonderful to work with. She is super flexible, intuitive, and friendly. I shared my pinterest board with her and gave her a few guidelines and she just ran with it. We LOVED her bouquets and boutonnieres. She has such a unique eye for design! I highly recommend her, in fact I've already recommended her to a friend of mine who is getting married later this year.