Zuzu's Petals Reviews

Zuzu's Petals 7
  • Tanya

Tanya Ziyad · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Flowers

Magdalena at Zuzu’s Petals did an amazing job creating all the centerpieces, bridesmaids’ bouquets, boutonnieres and my bouquet. She was extremely helpful during our meetings and really succeeded in bringing my ideas to life. For someone like me who doesn’t know a lot about flowers, she walked me through every step and every detail. She had lots of vases and candle holders on site, so we were able to build the look of the centerpieces. Having that visual really made getting on the same page simple and fun.

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Zuzu's Petals 8

Julie · Married on 10/13/2018

Magda is the best!

Magda and her team are phenomenal. She understood my vision and brought it to life. Magda brings a personal touch by even hand delivering the personal flowers the morning of. She was a delight to work with and had true expertise in in not only florals, but also the wedding industry. Additionally, Zuzu's Petals delivers high quality florals at a reasonable price. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/19/2018

L · Married on 05/19/2018

Have you ever just sat down with someone and within minutes, you just clicked?? We sat down with Magda and within 5 minutes, we just KNEW she was going to be part of our wedding team! She understood our wants and needs and had the vision for our day before we left that first meeting. We were absolutely thrilled with the beautiful arrangements...from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour and the reception was ...breathtaking! We were so thrilled with everything. Highly recommend Zuzu's!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Zuzu's Petals 9

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

I adore Magda! I live in California so planning my wedding was daunting! As soon as I talked to Magda, I knew I was in good hands. She knew everything about my venue which was a huge relief! She also referred me to the rest of my Wedding Team: DJ, planner, make up and hair, even photographer! She goes over every detail, so I never even had a chance to have a question. Hands down the best decision I ever made, was choosing Zuzu’s Petals! My wedding was so perfect! The flowers were even better than my Pinterest dreams! Magda’s suggestions for linens, lighting, floor plans and even the chargers were what truly made the reception feel like a part of us. I cannot recommend Magda and Zuzu’s Petals enough! Thank you forever!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Monique · Married on 09/23/2017

Magga is awesome and she truly floralized our wedding day and made it look beautiful! Magda was super friendly, easy to work with, very organized, and listened to what we wanted/gave us ideas on what our florals could look like. She looked at my Pinterest board and was able to create a sample centerpiece for our tasting that was exactly what we envisioned. The flower arrangements, bouquets, wrislets, boutonnieres, tie backs, aisle runner accents, cake topper florals, and the floral letters were so beautiful and we received so many compliments on them! We even had people fighting at the end of the night over the centerpieces to take home! Magda was easy to get in touch with and was such a joy to work with. Without hesitation, I highly recommend ZuZu's Petals for your floral needs. Thank you Magda and Zuzu's Petals for truly making our wedding day!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Zuzu's Petals 10
    Zuzu's Petals 11
    Zuzu's Petals 12
    Zuzu's Petals 13
    Zuzu's Petals 14

Laura · Married on 08/05/2017

Words will never describe how much Zuzu's Petals transformed my wedding. I adore Magda and her team! They went above and beyond for me! From the first meeting to the day of the wedding, I truly cannot type as I have happy tears! Magda took a concept that I had and created the most memorable day ever! She explained every detail to me, even the linen colors, that I didn't think made a difference. She knows what she is talking about, and walks you every detail with the utmost patience.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Magda was a joy to work with! I had very little knowledge on flowers and centerpieces when I came to her studio for a consult. She was very friendly and helpful with walking us through the process. I just had to describe the style of our venue, my dress, and the overall theme of the wedding and she was able to run with that and design amazing floral arrangements! I got so many compliments on my bouquet and it looked gorgeous the entire day. She was also very aware of our budget and able to work well within our constraints. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/10/2017

I just got married a few weeks ago and couldn't have been more happy with how perfect the day was! I found ZuZus Petals online while researching wedding florists and immediately set up an appointment after reading several wonderful reviews. Magda was super friendly, easy to work, very organized and really listened to our floral needs and what would work best for us. She was always on top of communicating with us and touched based frequently the weeks leading up to the wedding to ensure all floral needs were covered. The flower arrangements turned out BEAUTIFUL! Everything from the bouquets to the boutinnieres to the smaller floral details was perfect. The type of flowers were wonderful and really matched up well to our wedding colors (mint, creams, coral, sage). The wedding photos are flawless and our wedding day was perfect. I wish we could do it all over again! I highly recommend ZuZus Petals for your wedding needs, Magda and her team were great to work with! You seriously will be working with the best!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Cari · Married on 11/05/2016

Magda and her team at Zuzu's Petals went above and beyond through the whole planning process and delivered the most gorgeous flowers the day of our wedding! She listened and took time to understood what I wanted and created it for me, even working within my budget. I loved the final product so much and really enjoyed working with her! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Erika · Married on 05/29/2016

Hire Magda and her team. You will not be disappointed! She is a pleasure to work with and you will not have to worry about a thing!!! She is trustworthy and detailed! She made my wedding look much better than a wedding magazine! Thank you Zuzu's!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 11/02/2014

Beautiful, unique vision! Magda knows her flowers and everything was exactly what we wanted! So many compliments on our flowers and such a fun team to work with!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Absolutely loved my wedding flowers! Magda was great to work with!!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Lindsey · Married on 08/31/2014

Amazing bouquets of flowers for the brides and all her ladies. Magda did an exception job translating my vision into a perfect romantic rustic venue. Magda was so pleasant to work with!!!

Pamela · Married on 08/23/2014

Wow! I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Magda and the rest of the team at Zuzu's Petals!!! I am in awe of what a great job they did, and how personable everyone was. Magda and Natalie saw my vision, understood it and took it to a new level- it was absolutely perfect and I am thrilled with how everything turned out. The best part of working with Zuzu's was meeting the incredible people! Of course the second best was having gorgeous flowers surrounding us ok our wedding day but I am so grateful to have met everyone at Zuzu's. I highly recommend them - excellent customer service, quality and artistic talent!!! Love you guys!!!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/19/2013

Natalie was wonderful to work with and she is such a sweetheart! She was able to grasp my vision right away- she is truly an artist! On our wedding day, Natalie delivered the bridal party bouquets to us directly and they were really beautiful. I could not have been happier with my bridal bouquet! She was even able to add a framed photo of my father (who passed away) to my bouquet. Her and Dan are really great! They have pictures of their own work, and not just some generic pictures, up on their site as well as on their facebook page (you could easily check out some of their work for yourself or schedule an appointment to look through their albums). I highly recommend Zuzu's Petals!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Natalie and Dan were AMAZING! When I initially emailed Natalie to setup an appointment, I had no idea about anything floral. She was so sweet and welcoming! Since I had browsed her facebook page before our appointment I was aware of the style of flowers I liked and what I hoped for in centerpieces. Natalie was able to work within our budget and color scheme to suggest flowers that were in-season and beautiful. We were blown away when Dan arrived at our hotel pre-ceremony to deliver the flowers and boutonnieres. They were such fabulous colors, and so fresh; they lasted for 2 weeks after our ceremony! Natalie and Dan work beautifully together to make your floral dreams come true, it was a pleasure to work with them and we certainly hope to get the chance to again in the future.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Renee · Married on 09/27/2013

Zuzu's Petals is your only choice for wedding flowers, stop looking, and book them EARLY! Natalie is the owner, she runs the company with her husband. I was engaged for 19 months so I communicated with her A LOT! She EXCEEDED all of my expectations: professional & fun, knowledgeable, and she can really help you if you don't know where to start with flowers. I changed my mind a few times, but I also let her have some creative license to "work her magic" I think she is moderately priced, but she is worth every penny AND MUCH MORE! Once you book Zuzu's Petals you have nothing to worry about. Natalie responds to you within 48 hours and she truly has a passion for what she does. I want to go on and on because she made my wedding day BEAUTIFUL BEYOND WORDS!! I loved every single thing she did. AND she is a truly wonderful person to know and work with. STOP looking and book ZUZU's Petals. You will be so glad that you did!!! THANK YOU NATALIE for everything! You blew me away!! My 9-27-13 wedding was the most amazing day!!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Natalie is amazing! I was recommended to her by a friend.
    When we met, I brought pictures I liked on pinterest, and she was able to help me achieve the look I wanted and stay within my budget.
    We ended up adding 5 tables and she was creative enough to help us stay in our price range and did not increase the cost.
    You will not be disappointed with her service!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Kimberly · Married on 07/27/2013

I truly cannot say enough about Natalie and the staff at Zuzu's Petals. They were accommodating, friendly, and helpful throughout the planning process. Their work on the day of the wedding was impeccable. They created amazing arrangements that were beyond what I could have hoped for. Thank you to a wonderful team!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Sara · Married on 06/21/2013

I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted for flowers before checking out different florists, but once I met with Natalie, I knew we had to go with Zu Zu's! The planning process was easy with Zu Zu's. It was very detailed and I had a copy of exactly what I was ordering, which was perfect for reference. Once the flowers came the day of the wedding, I could not believe how beautiful they were! My bouquet was so gorgeous, I still cannot believe it! My Maid of Honor is getting married in June, and she said she wants her bouquet to be exactly like mine! The bridemaids bouquets were also beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned. All of the flowers were bright and fresh and lasted very well. At the end of the night, I didnt even notice that someone had come and cleared everything as I was saying 'Goodbye' to everyone. The quality of the product was amazing!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Vicky · Married on 06/08/2013

Natalie and her team did such a fantastic job! I received so many compliments on how beautiful the decorations were. Natalie was really easy to work with. I am sure I drove her crazy at times but she was always willing to work with me. Thank you Zuzu's petals for everything you have done for our wedding!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Anna · Married on 06/07/2013

Natalie can always find time to schedule you in for a meeting for anything. My flowers and center pieces turned out absolutely beautiful! It was exactly what I was hoping for and even better! She really listened to everything I wanted and understood exactly the look I was going for. I wouldn't have changed anything. It was perfect and I received many many compliments!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Zuzu's Petals

I literally couldn't believe my eyes when Natalie made my ideas come to life! They were the most gorgeous flowers I could have ever seen. Not only did she make sure I was getting what I wanted she made she they were looking good! I was afraid of my vision not looking the way I wanted it too because it was a little risky but Natalie and her team put me at ease. She did the most beautiful work I could have ever asked for. I could never thank Natalie enough for working with my vision and my centerpieces. I couldn't say not one bad thing about Zuzu's Petals THEY WERE AMAZING!!!

Sent on 08/27/2013
  • gabmarie1029@gmail.com

Gabrielle · Married on 03/16/2013

We LOVED our flowers from Natalie! She did a wonderful job, and it made our wedding so beautiful. Thanks so much, Natalie!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Natalie and Dan provided not only gorgeous flowers for my wedding and beautiful decor set-up, they gave me a lot of ease knowing that I had very little to worry about on my wedding day. It has been an absolute blessing to find ZZP as they truly helped create the dream wedding I had envisioned in my head for so many years.

It was so refreshing to find a flower designer team that holds so much creativity, but also listens to exactly what the couple is looking for. I was not a bride that was looking for the traditional "wedding" flower look. Natalie and Dan helped transform my floral ideas into reality and did an awesome job transforming our County Line Orchard reception space into the rustic and classic look I was very much hoping for.

I would highly recommend in your search for a floral designer, that you make sure to meet with Dan and Natalie because I can guarantee you will end up booking ZZP for your wedding or big event!

Sent on 12/14/2012