Bustle and Lace

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Package Price

Bustle & Lace is a full-service wedding planning company based in Chicago, Illinois. Owner Michelle Elaine (she/her) began her career planning fundraising events for nonprofits, covering everything from intimate, in-home gatherings to large scale galas at some of the city's largest and most prestigious venues for organizations like the YMCA, Teach For America, and Leadership Greater Chicago. Over the years, she built a contact list that included many of the city's top vendors and venues. Now, Michelle would love to use her experience, connections, and creativity to help couples design the wedding of their dreams.

Bustle & Lace is available to assist couples throughout Chicagoland and the Midwest. Michelle offers full planning, partial planning, and wedding day management services. She can also provide you with the tools and templates you need to navigate the planning process.

Wedding day management starts at $2,000 - this includes full coverage on your wedding day AND you'll have access to Michelle & team starting when you sign a contract; we don't believe in making clients wait until a month or two before their wedding day to begin our relationship. We're here to partner with you from the beginning!

Please inquire for partial & full planning options.

Contact Bustle & Lace today to learn more! Michelle and team would be delighted to discuss your planning needs and help you determine what services are right for you.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Megan A. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Bride of wedding

Michelle right off the bat was so easy to talk to, she listened to what we needed for the day of our wedding. She is personable and also such a calming presence to have by your side on the day or your wedding. She was super organized and helped me organize everything with vendors to timeline, also picked up anything I needed last minute for that day. She definitely took off the weight for me to have to communicate with all my vendors. She also had really great ideas for the wedding day to make it go more smooth. She is also just such a pleasure to get to know and work with.
  • Max
    Max M. Married on 01/22/2022

Highly recommend - michelle is the best

My wife and I used Bustle and Lace for our wedding earlier this year. From day one, Michelle was attentive, responsive and more than willing to address our every need (no matter how frivolous!). We hired Michelle a bit later in the process given that we had a number of things outstanding with only two months in advance of our big day. Despite this tight timeline, Michelle quickly got up to speed and independently coordinated with our other vendors to make sure that everyone was on the same page. Her organization skills and detail-orientedness made the weeks leading up to our wedding seamless.

On our wedding day, my wife and I experienced what any couple wants for their big day - a fun, stress-free day creating lifelong memories with their loved ones! It’s safe to say that we owe all of this to Michelle! Michelle made sure that everyone was prepared and adhered to the timeline. She also exceeded expectations by incorporating special moments for all of the guests to enjoy. For example, my wife’s birthday was the day before our wedding. After Michelle learned of this, she ordered a birthday cake (making sure to ask me what my wife’s favorite flavor was of course!) for me to present to my wife, which was a highlight of the wedding! This was only one instance of Michelle going above and beyond to ensure that our day was special and memorable. Another time she exceeded expectations came when a new COVID-19 requirement was placed only one month out from our wedding date. The mandate required our guests and vendors to take action and Michelle handled all correspondence needed with the tight timeline. Whether messages we needed to send or information our vendors required from our guests, Michelle held our hand through all of it. We cannot recommend Michelle enough - she is incredible!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Chicago Chicago, IL, 60618
Location of (Bustle and Lace)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding