Fill it with Flowers

Winnetka, IL View map

Since 1998, Fill it with Flowers has been providing distinctive floral designs for weddings and special events in Chicago and on the North Shore, reflecting timeless elegance and European influences. We maintain an impeccable hallmark of superior service and exquisite style allowing us to create memorable affairs that exceed expectations.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
4.7
  • User874676 2+ years ago
    The flowers were magnificent and just exactly what we had hoped for! They helped us pick out table linens, including going to the linen supplier with us! They did several sample arrangements and we tried several containers .

The bridal bouquets were also just gorgeous! As mother of the bride, I could not have been more pleased with the flowers for my daughter's wedding!

Laura Witherow Photography Laura Witherow Photography Wedding Photographers

Fill it with Flowers is a pleasure to work with! Their work is beautiful and always a joy to photograph. I know that when I work a event with them, that the decor and flower arrangements are going to be exquisite! They never let any detail go unnoticed. I highly recommend this professional and classy business. A++!

P.O. Box 32 Winnetka, 60093
Location of (Fill it with Flowers)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding