Windy City Production

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Most Popular Price

Windy City Production is a professional and creative wedding photography and videography business located in Chicago, Illinois. This husband and wife team delivers the best quality of photos and videos promptly and efficiently. Windy City Production prides itself on producing fully edited images and films within two weeks. These professionals dedicate their time, skill, and eye for detail to produce high-resolution images and high-resolution videos. The shooters have the ability to make anyone feel comfortable in front of the camera, resulting in stunning portraits and authentic candids. From their reasonable prices to their personable personalities, couples can feel confident in receiving high-quality work, a stress-free process, and a memorable experience with this team.

These artists and media experts work closely with couples to get a full understanding of their requests and personal style. They shoot utilizing contemporary, photojournalistic, cinematic, documentary, storytelling, and traditional styles of photography and videography. In terms of photography, their services include high-resolution images, professional editing, multiple locations, albums, digital files, an engagement shoot, a trash-the-dress shoot, and more. In terms of videography, couples can receive a highlight video, raw footage, and more. These shooters cover the ceremony, pre-ceremony, and reception with ease. Other services include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple cameras
  • Client revisions
  • Drone footage
  • Full feature video
  • Digital downloads
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

Add'l Hours
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Ashley K. Getting married on 09/17/2022

Professional!

So i originally hired WCP as my wedding photography for my wedding next year. Put the deposit down and everything. After months of deliberating, My fiancé and I then decided that we were changing our whole wedding vision/theme and were wanting a more moody style of photography. I talked with Katie and let her know my situation and she was super understanding. She even offered to refund my deposit back even though in the contract it said that the deposit was non-refundable! Even though I ended up not going with Sam and Katie, Katie has been nothing short of professional and for all of the other brides looking at this right now, know that you’ll be in good hands with them! :)
    Erin D. Getting married on 06/18/2022

Great photographer!

Katie is an amazing person to work with. Not only was I completely sold on her photos (our venue had shown us some of her work) but she was also incredibly easy to work with. She is organized and has a great system for taking care of her customers. Unfortunately my wedding was canceled and Katie was gracious about refunding my deposit, which none of my other vendors did. Not only do I highly recommend Windy city production, but I hope one day I'll be able to use their services in the future!
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah S. Getting married on 06/06/2022

Wonderful Company

Katie and Windy City Production was a wonderful company to work with. Due to financial circumstances we had to cancel our wedding that was already postponed due to COVID. Instead of making us pay cancellation fees, she refunded our deposit which the did not happen with every other vendor that we worked with and amazed us. It is amazing to see vendors that still value people and are very understanding and graceful.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

True Sounds Entertainment True Sounds Entertainment Wedding DJs

Windy City Production’s wedding videos and photos are simply stunning. They clearly lead the wedding industry in quality and value based on their extensive experience, tons of raving brides reviews, and unbelievably affordable pricing. As a full time wedding professional we have worked along side probably every Chicago wedding photographer and videographer. I assure you we have seen our share of questionable companies who at best provide subpar services. We have covered numerous weddings with Windy City Production and each and every one they have went above and beyond to capture the clients special moments. I encourage you to check out their work because you will sincerely fall in love with Windy City Production. You have been warned! Sam - Owner of True Sounds Entertainment http://www.truesoundsentertainment.com/

Special Moments Event Planning Special Moments Event Planning Wedding Planners

Windy City did the video footage for my daughter's wedding. Their final product was so BEAUTIFUL that I cried as if I wasn't at the wedding. They captured the most emotional moments & brought them to life. I HIGHLY recommend this company.

Chicago Chicago, IL, 60290
(708) 655-1187
305-988-5658

NEW Engagement Season Studio Hours 9AM - 9PM
Location of (Windy City Production)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding