Chicago, Chicago, IL 60290 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Windy City Production

Windy City Production is a professional and creative wedding photography and videography business located in Chicago, Illinois. This husband and wife team delivers the best quality of photos and videos promptly and efficiently. Windy City Production prides itself on producing fully edited images and films within two weeks. These professionals dedicate their time, skill, and eye for detail to produce high-resolution images and high-resolution videos. The shooters have the ability to make anyone feel comfortable in front of the camera, resulting in stunning portraits and authentic candids. From their reasonable prices to their personable personalities, couples can feel confident in receiving high-quality work, a stress-free process, and a memorable experience with this team.

These artists and media experts work closely with couples to get a full understanding of their requests and personal style. They shoot utilizing contemporary, photojournalistic, cinematic, documentary, storytelling, and traditional styles of photography and videography. In terms of photography, their services include high-resolution images, professional editing, multiple locations, albums, digital files, an engagement shoot, a trash-the-dress shoot, and more. In terms of videography, couples can receive a highlight video, raw footage, and more. These shooters cover the ceremony, pre-ceremony, and reception with ease. Other services include:

• Additional hours

Windy City Production 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/03/2019

Remarkable!!

If I could give more than five stars I would. A few years back I saw the video and pictures that Windy City Productions captured of a friends sisters wedding and fell in love with their work. When it came time to plan our own wedding I immediately wanted to sit down with them to see what more of their work looked like. As soon as we met with Katie I was so excited (and not just because she had her fur babies with her in the office that day, that was just a huge plus). Their work speaks for itself. We got married on May 3 of this year. Katie was our lead photographer and she had a second shooter with her as well as a videographer. The day was seamless. From the moment they arrived they were quick, professional, and so easy and fun to work with. I knew our pictures and video were going to be extradorinaiy just by the amount of work and heart they put into each shot that day. I'm pretty sure my husband wanted to kill me because I kept talking about how excited I was to see their work when we were on our honeymoon. True to their word, we received our wedding video yesterday, only 10 days after the wedding, it is beyond beautiful. My entire family and friends are in awe of their work. Our wedding pictures are just about completed and I cannot wait. Their work speaks for itself, but meeting them, talking to them, and working with them is the real treat. You will feel so at ease and have a lot of fun, as you should on your wedding day! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Windy City Productions, you will make one of the best decisions for your biggest day (besides the spouse you choose of course). Thank you so much Katie and Sam! You guys are truly the best!! I hope to use you guys to capture our family as it grows in the future too! Love you guys!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Windy City Production 8

Amanda cushnie · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing photography!

I have been over the moon about my experience with Windy City Productions. They made my day SO special and were so helpful every step of the way. They ran the show and I am so happy I booked with them. They were so sweet and kind all day and night. I got my pictures and videos back so quickly and I still can't stop looking at them! They did an amazing job! They exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to have these special memories from their wedding day!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Windy City Production FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

• True Sounds Entertainment
    True Sounds Entertainment Wedding DJs

Windy City Production’s wedding videos and photos are simply stunning. They clearly lead the wedding industry in quality and value based on their extensive experience, tons of raving brides reviews, and unbelievably affordable pricing. As a full time wedding professional we have worked along side probably every Chicago wedding photographer and videographer. I assure you we have seen our share of questionable companies who at best provide subpar services. We have covered numerous weddings with Windy City Production and each and every one they have went above and beyond to capture the clients special moments. I encourage you to check out their work because you will sincerely fall in love with Windy City Production. You have been warned! Sam - Owner of True Sounds Entertainment http://www.truesoundsentertainment.com/

• Special Moments Event Planning
    Special Moments Event Planning Wedding Planners

Windy City did the video footage for my daughter's wedding. Their final product was so BEAUTIFUL that I cried as if I wasn't at the wedding. They captured the most emotional moments & brought them to life. I HIGHLY recommend this company.

• Chicago Chicago, IL, 60290 See on map
    708-938-3085 (Phone number)
    (305) 988-5658 (Other Phone Number)
    NEW Engagement Season Studio Hours 9AM - 9PM