Old North Film Company

4028 W. Irving Park Rd. Loft B, Chicago, IL 60641 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing

About Old North Film Company

Old North Film Company is a wedding videography company in Chicago, Illinois. This passionate team of videographers understands the importance of telling the unique stories of each couple through the small, candid and intimate moments of their wedding day. These videographers work closely with clients and get to know them better so that they can provide a more personalized and customized experience. Old North Film Company embodies cinematic, short form and storytelling styles of videography in their work, and understands the importance of each sound and image in telling the story of your wedding day.

Old North Film Company offers four different videography packages, as well as customizable add-ons. Their videography services include, but are not limited to:

• Additional hours
screen shot 2017 01 26 at 7 39 17 pm

• Videos 9

49 Reviews for Old North Film Company

Michelle · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing! They are wonderful!

THEY ARE WONDERFUL!!!! We had Caleb as our photographer and he went above and beyond! He arrived early, stayed late, made sure he got everything we wanted, and was the sweetest. It takes some time to get the video back but it is so worth it!!!! My family and I are obsessed with our highlight video. The details of the editing is incredible. I would definitely suggest a videographer for any wedding day because you will not remember everything, and I can't stop smiling when I watch our video; it brings back so many good memories. HIGHLY recommend Old North Film. Their communication is great and we were so happy with our final product. It is worth the money!

• SaucyClinton

Marina · Married on 07/07/2018

Our amazing photographer, Elena Bazini, recommended Old North Film to us for videography. We were not disappointed! We were in contact with Tin Nguyen from the beginning, and he was such a pleasure to work with! He took the time to go over the contract with us, and made the entire process so smooth. We were very pleasantly surprised when we found out that Tin would also be shooting our wedding. The day of he made us feel so comfortable, and you could tell that he had a lot of experience as he knew exactly where to pose us and what lighting to use to make the shots look their best. He worked seamlessly with Elena, and we are so happy we went to her for recommendations. We would highly recommend hiring Old North for your videography needs as they provide everything you need to deliver the perfect memory of your special day. :)

Old North Film Company Pricing

Old North Film Company Price Rates

Old North Film Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,850.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive

• Liz Lui Photography
    Liz Lui Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Old North Film Company a number of times, and each time I am so impressed with the dedication of their team and the quality of their work! For a long time I just couldn't find a videographer of a high enough caliber to recommend to my wedding clients; it's important to recommend a vendor who will really do right by their couples. So when I first worked with Old North last December, I was thrilled! Not only are they great to work with as a fellow vendor, but it was clear that they really care about their clients. They bring a relaxed, upbeat presence on the wedding day, and they work very hard to capture the important moments from a unique perspective. The couples love them, and the end product is so worth it. Their work makes me wish I'd had such talented videographers at my own wedding! Their films have a signature voice - they are true artists.

• 4028 W. Irving Park Rd., Loft B Chicago, IL 60641 See on map