Old North Film Company

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,250 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,250 Most Popular Price

Old North Film Company is a wedding videography company in Chicago, Illinois. This passionate team of videographers understands the importance of telling the unique stories of each couple through the small, candid and intimate moments of their wedding day. These videographers work closely with clients and get to know them better so that they can provide a more personalized and customized experience. Old North Film Company embodies cinematic, short form and storytelling styles of videography in their work, and understands the importance of each sound and image in telling the story of your wedding day.

Old North Film Company offers four different videography packages, as well as customizable add-ons. Their videography services include, but are not limited to:

• Additional hours
  • High-definition video
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Full-feature video
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Slideshow

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,450

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Client Revisions
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,250

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
USB Flash Drive

1 User photo

• Ann
    Ann B. Married on 04/11/2022

Fairy Tale Wedding Captured!

Alex from Old North Film Company was very easy to work with. I initially planned a wedding at a venue and had to unexpectedly change my location to my house. Alex was very flexible, approachable, courteous and did a wonderful job. She promptly finished the video editing and the short film within a few days and made it available for me. It captured all the magical moments. We also used the live ceremony feed option, which my family and friends appreciated and viewed who could not attend. They were very affordable to use as well. We appreciate them making lasting memories for us and making the experience memorable. I highly recommend them!
    Mimi N. Married on 06/11/2021

We love Old North!

We cannot say enough good things about Old North! They were so easy to work with, responsive and very talented! They captured every important moment and did so flawlessly! Our final video was perfect and way better than we could have ever imagined! Highly recommend!
    Bethany S. Married on 05/22/2021

Unbelievably magical and thoughtful work!

Old North Film Company was recommended to me by my floral and wedding designer. I trusted their opinion, and boy did we hit the jackpot! We were looking for high quality at a reasonable price, and we found that and SO much more with them. They are responsive, they are personable, they take the time to understand what's important to you, they were punctual, very professional, and very kind and light-hearted. They captured EVERY important moment. The finished product is better than anything we could've DREAMED of, and I'm not always the easiest audience! It is so creative, so thoughtful, so special. We still tear up every time we watch our video! I would recommend them to anyone and would use them again and again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Katerina & Taylor
    79 photos · 08/10/2019

Pricing

Liz Lui Photography Liz Lui Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Old North Film Company a number of times, and each time I am so impressed with the dedication of their team and the quality of their work! For a long time I just couldn't find a videographer of a high enough caliber to recommend to my wedding clients; it's important to recommend a vendor who will really do right by their couples. So when I first worked with Old North last December, I was thrilled! Not only are they great to work with as a fellow vendor, but it was clear that they really care about their clients. They bring a relaxed, upbeat presence on the wedding day, and they work very hard to capture the important moments from a unique perspective. The couples love them, and the end product is so worth it. Their work makes me wish I'd had such talented videographers at my own wedding! Their films have a signature voice - they are true artists.

4028 W. Irving Park Rd. Loft B, Loft B Chicago, IL, 60641
(773) 850-0873

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8am-6pm for inquiries
Location of (Old North Film Company)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding