The Bridal Beauty Team

Chicago, IL View map Visit website

Kate Johnson Artistry and The Bridal Beauty Team is a Chicago-based team of mobile makeup and hair artists that specialize in bridal beauty on your wedding day. Their professional and talented artists each have a unique style and are passionate about going above and beyond to enhance a bride’s natural beauty. Whether you simply need getting ready makeup or assistance with your gown and styling, Kate Johnson Artistry can custom-tailor a bridal package that fits your specific event needs.

Experience
The team at The Bridal Beauty Team has over 84 years of collective experience in transforming clients through beautiful hair and makeup. Their looks have graced the covers of Modern Weddings and Chicago Style Weddings, and been used in dozens of editorial advertisements.

The Bridal Beauty Team provides beauty services for weddings and brides of all needs and backgrounds. They encourage consultations and trials so they can ensure your final look is exactly the fairy tale look you’re imagining. Event services offered include the following:

• On-site hair and makeup
  • Group services
  • Tanning and skin care
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$60.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90.00

$90.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$10.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$40.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Tanning
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Erica
    Erica Married on 05/22/2021

Can’t recommend this team enough!

I hired Kate for my wedding day makeup and hair. I also had her for my engagement session. Kate was absolutely amazing to work with. She was prompt and responsive during all of our communications. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup for both my engagement shoot and our wedding day photos. She made the trial process easy and even gave me the idea to make sure I did my trial during one of my final fittings so I could get the whole look. In addition she did my makeup and hair along with five other girls and we were done and ready to go even before we had to leave the hotel! Kate is wonderful to work with and I can't recommend her and her team enough. Thank you, Kate!
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 05/07/2021

Kate Johnson + The Bridal Beauty Team's Services are Priceless! A Must Book for your Wedding Day Beauty Needs!

Kate Johnson and her entire team are just absolutely incredible! As a wedding planner here in Chicago, I absolutely knew before I was engaged that I would want Kate Johnson to do my hair & makeup for our engagement photos (& wedding day)! So the second we scheduled our photo shoot, I instantly gave Kate a call! Kate is not only so personable, funny, kind, and just overall amazing, but Kate is a MASTER at her craft! I actually went into my appointment with not a true idea of what I wanted, and trusted that Kate would make me feel confident and beautiful - and that is exactly what she did! She makes all of her brides feel so comfortable, confident, and beautiful, and I have seen it first hand as a Wedding Planner (I recommend her and my team to all of my couples), and now as a Bride myself! She and her team have a great way of making a bride feel confident that her and her girls will look perfect on the big day, and that feeling is priceless! I highly recommend booking Kate and her team for your big day! It will be one of the best decisions you make while planning your wedding! xo

The Bridal Beauty Team's reply:

You are the very best we love working with you! Cannot wait for your wedding!! The pictures are amazing so far from the engagement
    Samantha G. Married on 08/22/2020

Sophia made my day STRESS FREE

I originally chose a different makeup artist for my big day. I messaged Sophia for pricing and the other vendor got back to me sooner and out of peer pressure I booked with them. WHAT. A. MISTAKE. I won't go into details but 4 months after booking with them I still didn't have a contract and a secure spot so I messaged Sophia back to see if she was still available. She had no hard feelings about before and she did have a spot open and even offered to do my makeup for me herself after the hassle I was going through with the other people. Sophia immediately got me a contract, and a spot secured. Any and all questions I had she immediately answered and was so warm and welcoming, it was like I was emailing a friend. We scheduled the bridal trial and I paid for my mom to have a trial done since she has never had her makeup professionally done and was SUPER nervous. Sophia came all the way out to my house, made both my mom and I feel so beautiful before she even put the makeup on. She is such a down to earth person and its impossible not to get along with her. My mom fell in love with her! She was SO nervous and Sophia made sure she took her time and talked with my mom. My mom never stopped talking and loved her makeup. I loved my makeup! I hate wearing makeup and I looked SO good, I didn't want to take it off!! Sophia was so gentle and kind and just friendly. When covid happened she was one of two vendors (out of what like 10?) that gave me a straight forward answer when I asked for my money back. She was up front, honest, and explained why some money wouldn't be given back etc etc. Then she even tried to ease MY stress (I mean MINE!? SHES THE ONE LOSING BUSINESS!!!) She emailed me all night, long paragraphs about how to go about other vendors and how to possibly do some things differently. Ultimately our venue would not budge and we had to go through with the wedding. Sophia was AMAZING and communicated with me until the day of. On the day of she immediately got to work, didn't take ONE break, not even a potty break. She made my mom and mother in law look so good and feel so comfortable in her chair. My mom never stops talking about how much she loves Sophia. Sophia fit in so well with our group and made us all feel so loved. Please don't make the same mistake I did. Just book with Sophia. She is worth it and MORE.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

50 photos · 04/04/2019

Deals

The Bridal Beauty Team 1
Gift
Free Organic Airbrush spray tan for any bride that books our Day Of Glamour Package

Genevieve Lauren Photography Genevieve Lauren Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the opportunity to work with Kate and her team on so many occasions I've lost track, but when it was time for me to get my hair and makeup done for an important video shoot was in front of the camera for, I wouldn't have called anyone else. She has an incredible ability to make you look like you, even when you have makeup on that you might think is too heavy or out of character for you. She knows how to make you look your best, but not go crazy overboard! Shes also super fun to work with so I'd highly recommend using her for whatever your specialty makeup and hair needs may be.

1658 North Milwaukee 240, 240 Chicago, IL, 60647
847-892-1332

We are open for business 24/7 and provide brides with services all hours of the day.
Location of (The Bridal Beauty Team)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding