Chicago, IL 60647 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $7,345
Availability Check your date

About Genevieve Lauren Photography

Genevieve Lauren Photography is perfecting the art of true love. I offer a boutique studio experience, specializing in fasion forward photojournalism with an editorial edge. I'm silly and serious but always fun while maintaining an elegent timeless appeal. My images are a collaboration between you as a couple, and myself as an artist. I strive towards building relationships that last as long as your love, and look forward to creating something together.

Available for destinations both near and far. I look forward to meeting you both!

Follow Genevieve Lauren Photography on

5ffaf516d3a946b4 1312223156124 streetrunfinalweb
Gorgeous tea length dress
Gorgeous tea length dress
Awesome detail idea!
Awesome detail idea!
StageDoorweb
Genevieve Lauren Photography
Amazing destination day after session.
Amazing destination day after session.
qtr3contest04
First Kiss reactions
5ffaf516d3a946b4 1312223156124 streetrunfinalweb

9 Reviews for Genevieve Lauren Photography

Thomas · Married on 09/30/2017

Amazing Customer Service from a true artist at her craft. Making every shot a memorable family heirloom, Genevieve has knowledge and creative ability like no one I've seen. Her use of editorial style adds a deeper element to the photos in a breathtakingly gorgeous way.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Victoria · Married on 09/03/2017

Genevieve's professionalism, attention to detail, and eye for art is unmatched! She and her team captures everything from the complete ambiance of an event to the sweetest little moments between two people. And she does it all with grace, style and personality!!! In my opinion she is the best in Chicago! I sincerely recommend her!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Laura · Married on 07/13/2013

We got married in July of 2013. Genevieve handled both our engagement photography and (with Michelle) our wedding photography. Of all the vendors we had we enjoyed working with The Way We Click the most. To start, Genevieve's effervescent personality was contagious. I got excited about our photography when we first met with her. I appreciated her up front explanation of what would happen too. Although my husband wasn't looking forward to the engagement shoot, to my delight, he ended up loving it. Genevieve followed us everywhere and got some incredible pictures. I recommend an engagement session because after we saw the results, it helped us get comfortable and know she'd do a great job with us at our wedding. At the wedding, she and Michelle did not disappoint. Genevieve kept things on schedule. You don't need a day-of coordinator if you have her. She did a great job with album layout too. Genevieve knows her stuff. It was great to have a vendor that actually had creative ideas and opinions (to fill in where I had none), and yet who could listen to and accomodate our wishes when we had them. She had the optimum balance of professional knowledge, creativity and attentiveness. In the end, the pictures tell it all...their quality is priceless.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Genevieve Lauren Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,345.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Atmosphere Events Group
    Atmosphere Events Group Wedding Decor & Lighting

Genevieve and her associates are all amazingly talented! We have had the pleasure of working with her on multiple events and weddings and are always impressed with the final product. If you choose Genevieve Lauren Photography, I am confident that you will have the most beautiful photos possible.