Genevieve Lauren Photography

Chicago, IL View map
$7,345 Most Popular Price

$7,345 Most Popular Price

Genevieve Lauren Photography is perfecting the art of true love. I offer a boutique studio experience, specializing in fasion forward photojournalism with an editorial edge. I'm silly and serious but always fun while maintaining an elegent timeless appeal. My images are a collaboration between you as a couple, and myself as an artist. I strive towards building relationships that last as long as your love, and look forward to creating something together.

Available for destinations both near and far. I look forward to meeting you both!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7,345

Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Thomas Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amazing Customer Service from a true artist at her craft. Making every shot a memorable family heirloom, Genevieve has knowledge and creative ability like no one I've seen. Her use of editorial style adds a deeper element to the photos in a breathtakingly gorgeous way.
    Victoria Married on 09/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Genevieve's professionalism, attention to detail, and eye for art is unmatched! She and her team captures everything from the complete ambiance of an event to the sweetest little moments between two people. And she does it all with grace, style and personality!!! In my opinion she is the best in Chicago! I sincerely recommend her!
    Laura Married on 07/13/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We got married in July of 2013. Genevieve handled both our engagement photography and (with Michelle) our wedding photography. Of all the vendors we had we enjoyed working with The Way We Click the most. To start, Genevieve's effervescent personality was contagious. I got excited about our photography when we first met with her. I appreciated her up front explanation of what would happen too. Although my husband wasn't looking forward to the engagement shoot, to my delight, he ended up loving it. Genevieve followed us everywhere and got some incredible pictures. I recommend an engagement session because after we saw the results, it helped us get comfortable and know she'd do a great job with us at our wedding. At the wedding, she and Michelle did not disappoint. Genevieve kept things on schedule. You don't need a day-of coordinator if you have her. She did a great job with album layout too. Genevieve knows her stuff. It was great to have a vendor that actually had creative ideas and opinions (to fill in where I had none), and yet who could listen to and accomodate our wishes when we had them. She had the optimum balance of professional knowledge, creativity and attentiveness. In the end, the pictures tell it all...their quality is priceless.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Atmosphere Events Group Atmosphere Events Group Wedding Decor & Lighting

Genevieve and her associates are all amazingly talented! We have had the pleasure of working with her on multiple events and weddings and are always impressed with the final product. If you choose Genevieve Lauren Photography, I am confident that you will have the most beautiful photos possible.

Chicago, 60647
6199725233
Location of (Genevieve Lauren Photography)

Genevieve Lauren Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Genevieve Lauren Photography include in the starting price?

Genevieve Lauren Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Genevieve Lauren Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Genevieve Lauren Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Genevieve Lauren Photography offer?

Genevieve Lauren Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Genevieve Lauren Photography offer?

Genevieve Lauren Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Genevieve Lauren Photography offer for wedding events?

Genevieve Lauren Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Genevieve Lauren Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Genevieve Lauren Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding