Sarah Delaine Brides

Chicago, IL View map Visit website

The Sarah Delaine Hair & Makeup Agency in Chicago houses some of the most requested and talented stylists in the city. Our team of trained hairstylists and makeup artists are ready to give you whatever look you desire for your wedding. We provide hairstylists, makeup artists, extension specialist a large network of preferred vendors. Not only do we come to your location, we also make the booking process as easy as possible. Make sure you check out our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/sarahdelainechi Twitter http://www.twitter.com/sarahdelainechi and our Instagram http://www.instagram.com/sarahdelainechicago to keep up on the latest bridal hair styles and see what our team is up to!

We cant wait to be apart of your big day!

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$50

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Keratin
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Kali
    Kali J. Married on 06/11/2022

Highly Recommend!

I cannot recommend enough! Steph and Emma did hair and makeup for my wedding and it was beyond perfection. My hair and makeup lasted the whole evening and got so many compliments. Was a very stress free part of my planning process.
    Ari T. Married on 10/16/2021

Stunning hair & makeup!

When choosing hair and makeup for my wedding I found Sarah Delaine Brides from a previous person I knew who got married recently. I thought her hair and makeup was absolutely breathtaking and followed up to get the recommendation. After chatting with Sarah I knew that she would provide the best care for hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party. I loved working with her and her staff – even when I was traveling from out of town for the wedding they made it seamless to set up my trials. Their studio in Canton is so cute and the perfect vibe for any bride to feel beautiful! My hair stylist took my inspiration photos and gave me a style that I couldn’t believe! It was absolutely perfect and better than I could’ve imagined. My makeup was stunning and she was able to give me an elegant and classy look. I have had so many compliments on the hair and makeup since the wedding and have had multiple friends reaching out for their contact to recommend to their friends getting married. The hair and makeup artists came to the Air BNB we were getting ready at promptly and they were able to move through all of the women’s’ hair and makeup efficiently. They were so friendly and fun to work with - I would highly recommend for any future wedding needs! 
  • Megan
    Megan S. Married on 08/28/2021

A large bridal party all looked beautiful and done on time!

I had the best experience with the Sarah Delaine team! I’m amazed how efficient they were with our large group of bridesmaids and moms, while also listening to each person’s preferences. Everyone looked beautiful and I didn’t have to worry about my makeup or hair during the entire day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Chicago, IL, 60614
Location of (Sarah Delaine Brides)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding