Sarah Delaine Brides Reviews

14 Reviews for Sarah Delaine Brides

• Janet

Janet R. · Married on 06/20/2021

Completely impressed

It was a blast having Emma and Audrey with us on the morning of my wedding! They were very skilled and I was so impressed with how everyone looked. Audrey and Emma are both very talented and personable! I also utilized their extension rental service, which was so ideal! Courtney made it easy to book, and was great about answering all of my questions! Going with Sarah Delaine was one of the easiest choices I made.

Sent on 06/22/2021
  • User2903170 · 1+ year ago

I looked like a movie star

Sarah was awesome. She was really cool and easy to talk to. She did a freaking fantastic job. She works fast and got all of us done in time for me to be able to relax before the wedding. I didn't have to worry about timing at all with her. She was a great value and worth every penny. I highly recommend her. All my girls LOVED their hair.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/08/2019

Highly recommend

Sarah and Jenna were amazing. They did all my bridesmaids and myself for the wedding and everyone looked beautiful! I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Jeane

Jeane H. · Married on 05/19/2019

I would totally recommend Sarah and her crew!

Sarah was super friendly and quick at responding to all of my questions and was understanding and never unwelcoming even when I had a bunch of questions and wasn't sure about getting my makeup done. The trial was a breeze as Sarah and Jenna, the makeup artist was so nice and wonderful to interact with. She even talked me out of getting hair extensions, saying that my hair volume was enough to work with!
    Sarah's work was fantastic and she is quick as well. I loved my bridal hair and she secured everything perfectly, so nothing came undone throughout the evening.
    My mom and mother-in-law both looked awesome and they were VERY happy about how Sarah was able to understand how they wanted their hair done exactly with little explanation.
    Sarah even did my grandma's hair even though she was a last minute add-on.
    I ended up doing my own makeup but Jenna did an awesome job for my mom and mother-in-law. I would totally recommend Sarah to anyone and will definitely consider her first for any of my hair needs in the future. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2015

Even though my wedding was in September and it has taken me awhile to get to this review (also my very FIRST yelp review), it is no way a reflection of how wonderful Sarah was! From my first contact with her through email, she was always very quick in getting back to me, which is not always easy to find, as well as helpful and upfront about pricing and services offered. Speaking of pricing- all services were reasonably priced and I feel completely satisfied with the money spent on hair and makeup. She was patient with me and answered all of my questions about different hair options (I ended up using clip-in extensions that I bought from her to give my fine hair a little boost) as well as make-up questions (airbrush vs. regular) and so on.

At the trial, I met her as well as Laura who did my makeup for the day. Both ladies were friendly and welcoming and really listened to what I wanted. I brought in a few pictures of what I was looking for and they were both able to really get a feel for my style from the pictures and create a look that I loved! We tweaked a few small things with makeup and Laura was willing to listen and try a few different things to get it perfect. The trial really helped to put my mind at ease and ensure that I made the right decision.

As for the wedding day, Sarah and Laura did hair and makeup for myself and my five bridesmaids. They were prompt, even arriving a few minutes early, and got started right away. They took their time with each girl, but were still able to stay on time as far as scheduling. Both my hair and makeup lasted until the end of the evening, which was well past midnight, and I received many compliments throughout the night. I would highly recommend Sarah and her team!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Jaclyn · Married on 05/02/2015

Sarah is AWESOME! She has a wonderful since of humor and a TRUE talent - we had EIGHT brides today, each with a different style, and she NAILED IT! So much creativity and just straight amazing style, these girls looked amazing, unique, and ready for the aisle. Anyone would be lucky to have her for their big day. YAY!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Sarry · Married on 02/17/2015

I'm gay and I just got married to my husband and we had an awesome experience with Sarah's company! She was attentive, kind, smart and offered us so many options to accommodate for our wedding party! I highly suggest and recommend her service! I will definitely be boasting about how amazing her company is to everyone! Thanks a ton!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Not only Sarah but her entire team were so great, I was thrilled with how easy it was to work with this agency and how helpful and talented they all were.

Lisa · Married on 12/13/2014

I loved my wedding day! I especially loved how beautiful I felt. Not only did I say yes to the perfect man, I also picked the perfect hair & makeup agency! Sarah Delaine Hair and Makeup agency was the most talented , professional group of ladies that I have ever seen! My whole bridal party was amazed at the ease of walking down the isle looking and feeling amazing! Thank You Sarah Delaine along with your team, for making my day perfect!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Sarah handled my wedding and bachelorette party.

To say the least, she was able to keep me calm and give me my dream hair for my big day! It was so nice to have someone I could count on and trust for my wedding day!

Stacey · Married on 12/06/2014

Although, they say rain is good luck, I was none to happy to have such a cold wet day for ours, and I was afraid my hair and make-up would suffer the harsh elements of the weather and ruin our big day! Sarah Delaine Hair & Makeup Agency had it all under control! They created my once in a lifetime look, making me the most stunning bride, better than I had dreamed of! I felt confident the entire evening from start to finish, even with the transition from Chapel to Hall and (just one ;) ) dress change everything stayed in place! Best of all, they provided instructions to me about "letting my hair down" for the Honeymoon and even provided me with a few easy, sexy styles I was able to recreate on our trip!!! I Love them, Highly recommend them and I will definitely use them again!

Lindsey · Married on 11/15/2014

Sarah did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding and her makeup artist was just as amazing. I have never felt more beautiful which was such a great feeling since it was one of the most important days, (and most photographed), of my life! They also did my maid of Honor and Bridesmaids. She even fixed up my now husbands hair! What was also just as important to me, was how comfortable and confident she made me feel. I didn't worry and she has a great sense of humor and ability to make people relax. I was just so happy with her and her team. Thank you so much Sarah!!!

Sent on 02/16/2015

I can't even tell you how lucky I was to have Sarah's agency provide services for my special day. It is so important to have professionals that can do your hair and makeup....the photos last a lifetime and it was so worth the money spent to have everyone looking their best. Most of all, I felt so beautiful and they really catered to me and my bridal party. I would recommend Sarah Delaine to everyone. Thank you so so much ladies!!!

Emma · Married on 12/14/2013

My husband and I wanted to get married in the Windy City! I was not sure what I was going to do about my hair, being I was traveling out of town & my stylist was not able to go to Chicago. I checked into several different options, then I spoke to Sarah from The Sarah Delaine Agency. She was so on point about everything I wanted for my special day. She took time to consult with my mother and I and she even included my new mother in law to be! We couldn't be happier with our decision! I highly recommend the ladies from Sarah Delaine Hair & Makeup agency.

Sent on 02/24/2015