645 N Kingsbury St, Chicago, IL 60654 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Elizabeth Nord Photography, LLC

Hi lovely!

I'm Liz. I'm a downtown Chicago based wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer who lives with my high school sweetheart husband and our 2 year old daughter. I believe in marrying your best friend, celebrating the little things, and saying “I love you” at least once a day. My goal is to give you a fun and stress free photography experience from start to finish. From the moment we first talk on the phone or meet in person over a yummy latte, I get to know you like a friend. I want to ensure that we're the right fit for one another and I answer any questions you have about my style, services, and myself... literally anything. I want to be a contintual helpful resource for you as you plan your big day. I love helping my couples decide what locations to choose for their wedding day photos, what to wear for their engagement session, and to give them reminders of what details to bring for me to photograph on the wedding day ...just to name a few. I think you'll find my bubbly yet calming personality to be a great addition to your wedding as I'm the perfect balance of kind, professional, and punctual. I love designing albums for my couples and allowing you to access a high resolution gallery of your images so you can share all your memories with family and friends. Being able to meet people like you and capture those precious and ever-so fleeting moments is one of my biggest joys. I can’t wait to capture these moments for you and for future generations to treasure!

I’m so glad you’re here. Grab a cup of coffee and stay a while! Click my website below to get to know more about me, see my latest work, and more! I can't wait to hear from you.

www.elizabethnord.com

Real Weddings 53 Photos

28 Reviews for Elizabeth Nord Photography, LLC

Haley Kessler · Married on 09/11/2019

Happy & Stressfree

Liz was our photographer for our wedding 11/9/19 and she was so wonderful to work with! She always had our best interest at heart and truly only wanted us to have a happy and stress free day. She captured all our special moments, especially the ones we asked her to really focus on. She also gives great recommendations and works really well with a large group of people (our bridal party was 24 people total!) I would highly recommend Liz as your photographer any day!

Sent on 03/12/2020

Elizabeth Nord Photography, LLC's reply:

Aw, thank you Haley!! I so loved meeting you guys and working with you and Ben on your wedding day in Chicago. It was such a fun day. Sending yall big hugs!

Kristen Selberg · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience!

Liz photographed our engagement and wedding photos. When I found Liz I fell in love with the look and natural light of her photos. Liz is so sweet and thoughtful! Her touches throughout the year made the experience so nice. Her guidance and ability to capture what we were looking for made the experience amazing and we could not be happier with our photos to treasure for a lifetime. We look forward to using Liz to capture events in our life down the road.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Elizabeth Nord Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5099
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5599
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

Real Weddings

• 645 N Kingsbury St Chicago, 60654 See on map
    731-224-2879 (Phone number)
    Location of (Elizabeth Nord Photography, LLC)