Elizabeth Nord Photography, LLC Reviews

Elizabeth Nord Photography, LLC 1
Elizabeth Nord Photography, LLC 2

Kristen Selberg · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience!

Liz photographed our engagement and wedding photos. When I found Liz I fell in love with the look and natural light of her photos. Liz is so sweet and thoughtful! Her touches throughout the year made the experience so nice. Her guidance and ability to capture what we were looking for made the experience amazing and we could not be happier with our photos to treasure for a lifetime. We look forward to using Liz to capture events in our life down the road.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Emily · Married on 09/08/2018

Liz is not only the sweetest person but also the best photographer! Her work is beautiful. I stumbled upon her photos last year and was immediately drawn to how the photos are so bright and also tell a story. We loved working with Liz because she made us feel comfortable in front of the camera which can be a little weird at first. She also listened to our ideas and helped turn them into a reality! If you are thinking about splurging for Liz as your photographer, you 200% should. Her and her work is an investment and you will cherish the photos for a lifetime. We absolutely love our photos and they turned out better than we imagined. On a side note she also gave me a list of “friendors” which ended up helping me narrow down some of my other vendors and I loved them all! Overall we cannot say enough good things about Liz! We highly recommend her and we hope to book her for future life events!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Elizabeth Nord Photography, LLC 3
    Elizabeth Nord Photography, LLC 4

Kim · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot recommend Elizabeth Nord enough. My husband and I (and our families!) are SO grateful that we were lucky enough to have Liz as our wedding day photographer (and our rehearsal dinner photographer!) She was at once professional, warm, focused, fun, reassuring, and calming. It was such an insanely crazy day but she made the 'photography' side of things an absolute breeze. She blended in so effortlessly that it made it easy for us to be ourselves and practically forget that a photographer was there, while still being so easy to get along with and to feel comfortable around. The photos she captured are beautiful, romantic, and absolutely priceless – there were so many special moments she captured that we will now be able to look at and relive whenever we want – and half the time we forgot there were even pictures being taken during these moments because she was so subtle and natural. I would absolutely, 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer, you will be thrilled with her work. And she gets the photos back to you SO quickly without compromising on quality :) HIRE HER!!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Aleksandra · Married on 06/23/2017

Elizabeth is a great photographer and a very sweet person! She was one of six photographers recommended by my wedding planner who would work with my budget. I liked her portfolio the most. She has a nice natural style and she is good at capturing moments. She also delivered our pictures much faster than we expected!

Sent on 07/21/2017

AMANDA · Married on 10/14/2016

Elizabeth was an amazing wedding photographer! My mom came across her instagram page and we both immediately fell in love with her photos. She is very professional, responsive and friendly. Her thoughtfulness and passion for photography really shows through her work. We received the cutest gifts from Liz that I will cherish forever. She made me feel very comfortable while taking pictures, and she was able to handle my large wedding party very well. I absolutely love my wedding pictures, all the detail and emotions were captured perfectly! I would definitely recommend Elizabeth to photograph your wedding day.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Lydia · Married on 09/17/2016

Liz did such an amazing job on both our engagement photos and wedding photos. She is professional, sweet, and flexible when it comes to scheduling (and rescheduling when you are us because of weather!) She made us feel comfortable during the shoots like we had known her for years. It really felt like we had been friends for a long time. That familiarity and comfort is so important when choosing a photographer especially for your wedding day, because they are there with you the entire time :) I couldn't be happier with the way the photos turned out. And lastly, she is the FASTEST at turnaround. I have been told by multiple friends and family members how incredibly lucky I was to get my pictures back so fast. It took her two weeks to get us our wedding photos. That's unheard of (usually people wait months)! If you are looking for a photographer, look no further than Elizabeth Nord Photography. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Mike · Married on 08/20/2016

Elizabeth was the photographer for our wedding and my wife and I could not have better things to say-she was fantastic from start to finish! She was extremely professional, easy to work with, and artistic. Elizabeth knew how to manage a large group of people and made sure everything ran according to schedule the entire day. My wife and I recently received the photos from the wedding and they look amazing! We would highly recommend Elizabeth for couples looking for a great wedding day photography experience.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Sammy · Married on 08/20/2016

I'm still amazed by Liz's uncanny ability to capture a couple's personality in any environment within her work. Now with our engagement and wedding photos, she has done it again. The style and finesse of our photos have brought endless compliments from friends, family, and Facebook, of course!!! Liz truly captured the best day of my life (and my husband, Michael, says the same) and somehow made our photos look like a photoshoot from a magazine. We received our photos while we were on our honeymoon (that was FAST, Liz!!!) and we've already looked at them more than we can count.

Liz's manner is professional, inventive (found a plane for our engagement shoot!), stylistic, and directive when needed (somehow she seamlessly captured ALL the family photos we wanted). She definitely makes taking photos comfortable and unforced and has the ability to capture many special, candid moments.

From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU, LIZ!!!!!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Emily · Married on 08/06/2016

Photography was one of the most important "must-haves" for my wedding day, and Liz could not have been more perfect! Liz photographed both our engagement session and wedding, and we could not have been happier with her photos! From our first meeting and seeing some of her work, we could tell she was going to be the perfect fit! Liz had a tremendous talent for making us both feel very comfortable in front of the camera and bringing out the best in us. Her shots are natural, elegant, and gorgeous. She somehow finds those perfect angles that make you melt and force you to keep staring at the photos. (She even helped me choose my engagement photo outfits!) You can see how much she loves what she does, and it shines through in her work. She perfectly captured exactly what we were going for and didn't miss any of our must-have shots! We received our photos right after our honeymoon and haven't stopped looking at them! Thank you for capturing our perfect day, Liz!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Alison · Married on 07/29/2016

My husband and I recently were married this July and we hired Elizabeth Nord as our photographer for engagement and wedding day photos. We are so beyond happy with our choice! When we were planning the wedding, the advice we received from so many brides was, "Pick a good photographer! It's the one thing that really matters! You'll have your pictures forever!" It really is so true. Elizabeth went above and beyond for our engagement and wedding photos. She came out to our home for our engagement session and even to a second location. It was quite a drive for her and she was happy to do it! She sent us a beautiful "thank you for choosing her" box in the mail as well with all kinds of treats! Our wedding day was so special and she captured every detail. From the details in my dress, jewelry, and shoes to the umbrellas we used walking around outside, she made it work. We had torrential rain on our wedding day (good luck, right?!) and she was so calming and creative with our photos, in light of the weather. She was so professional and sweet to all our friends and family. The second photographer was excellent too! Elizabeth is a brilliant photographer that really captures the beauty in everything. The photos speak for themselves. She has a way about her that makes a bride feel at ease on her big day. After the wedding, we received the photos in a timely fashion. Not to mention she sent the uniquely pretty flash drive in a beautiful wooden box with some prints. We are thrilled with our photos and are highly recommend Elizabeth to all engaged couples! :)

Sent on 09/15/2016

Jenna · Married on 09/26/2015

We could not have picked a better photographer to capture our special day. Elizabeth and her assistant shooter were great the day of our wedding and did an AMAZING job capturing everything! My mother is obsessed with Elizabeth and her work; we call her an Elizabeth Nord groupie. She was such a pleasure to work with and was very prompt with responses via email and phone whenever I needed her or had a question. Hands down you could not go wrong selecting her to be part of your special day. Besides my fiancé she was the best choice I made for that day!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Max · Married on 07/11/2015

I know some people choose photographers by technicalities, but for myself there’s no quantitative rules making more sense than an overall feeling, a subtle style which is pure unique between photographers. That is how I found Elizabeth Nord, almost like a love at first sight when I was browsing her gallery. I love her ways of using light as well as capturing subject’s true emotion. What else more could I possibly ask for in the most important day of my life?

Our first meet with Elizabeth was very pleasant. It was a cold winter day, she treated me and my then fiancee hot coffee at Peet’s. We talked just like friends immediately. We told her our love story and she laughed about the way I proposed. Getting to know more about her personally reassured me that my choice was right. So the next day I paid deposit and got her spoken for on our big day!

Three weeks out we had another meeting. She prepared a long list of things just to be sure nothing was left behind. We synced up everything on the list and the way she planned things forward so proactively was just simply impressive. Oh, and she also brought us a wedding gift that day, how sweet was that? Never expected!

On our wedding day, I’m too busy attending to family and friends. But I know she is everywhere. Even if I couldn’t see her, I can hear her shutters. I have full confidence on her to capture the best moment and she absolutely did. I couldn't lavish enough praise on the pictures she delivered. Those are sparkling moments of joy and happiness of me, my wife, and many others, sprinkled by her aesthetic interpretation and boundless creativity. I particularly love our first look portraits. They are the best ever! I’m a terrible poser for the camera but Elizabeth guided us throughout the session and we couldn’t believe how stunning the end result turned out to be. Looking back, we count ourselves very lucky to find Elizabeth’s help. She is not only a good photographer, but as well a great friend.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Elizabeth Nord Photography, LLC's reply:

Oh my goodness, Max! You made me cry! That was the sweetest review. Thank you so much for choosing me. You two are so amazing and I was honored to be a part of your special day!

Megan · Married on 06/13/2015

Elizabeth Nord was FANTASTIC! Her and her assistant went above and beyond our expectations, being professional, fun, efficient, and flexible for a great price. We had a ton of family photos to take, and she got every single one in a reasonable amount of time, organized with the entire list my mom had given her. She captured every shot perfectly, and the quality of her work is indescribable. We got to meet with Elizabeth ahead of time, and she was friendly and personable throughout the entire process, answering all of my seemingly silly questions via text or email. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs a wedding photographer!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Elizabeth Nord Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Megan!! :) It was so amazing working with you, Andrew, and your families! It was truly an honor to be your wedding photographer! I could not be happier for you guys!

Elizabeth was a pleasure to work with; she's a fantastic photographer, and was very in tune with what was important to us in terms of our wedding pictures. Even though it was a gross, rainy day (good luck, right?), she made our outdoor pictures look fantastic!

Sent on 12/01/2015
  • F

Fiorella · Married on 05/16/2015

Elizabeth is amazing! From the moment my fiance and I met her to talk about our wedding, we instantly had a connection. Elizabeth is so detailed, so responsive. She truly has a passion for what she does. She is so professional!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Melissa · Married on 03/14/2015

Elizabeth is simply amazing! Her work is absolutely beautiful and she is so easy-going. I couldn't be happier with my wedding photographs.

Sent on 04/19/2015
  • User4785359 · event on 10/05/2014

Where do I begin! Elizabeth is perfect!!! I'm young and trying to get married. We hired Liz to do our engagement shoot, the pictures are gorgeous. But not only that she has helped me with wedding planning! She pointed me in the direction of an excellent hair and makeup artist, videographers that she knew personally that I would have never found on my own and more! She has referred us to many excellent vendors for our wedding and I am so grateful for her advise. She is always very thoughtful and professional. Not once did I feel pressured to use a specific person she picked and she really wanted my honest opinion and found exactly what I was looking for. She's more than just a photographer!!

Sent on 02/12/2015
  • User4785359 · event on 10/04/2014

It was our one year anniversary and I had no idea my boyfriend was to propose that night. Nor did I know he hired a photographer! Liz was amazing. The shots are unbelievable. I love my app on my phone where I can open it up anytime I want and share my pictures with friends or coworkers. I even love just looking at them whenever my heart desires, they bring me so much joy! She captured one of the most important moments of our lives and with such grace. She was extremely professional, very sweet, and just felt like she was honored to be our photographer. Just in all very personable and easy to work with. Her price was very fair for the quality of the pictures and we even received a USB with all the pictures do make prints or share with family! That's huge. Not only all of that but she came all the way from Chicago to Memphis, that's dedication to your job. I am so impressed with her and will definitely be using her for EVERY occasion!!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2014

I never thought in my entire lifetime I would ever be doing a boudoir photo shoot! One of my friends had it done last year before her wedding which had me thinking about doing it myself! After a lot of searching I found Elizabeth’s website and I’m so glad I did. I contacted her with questions about the shoot and she suggested meeting. At our meeting she covered everything I needed to know and after meeting her I was already excited about the shoot. There was never a time in the waiting period before my shoot that I couldn’t contact her and she would get right back with me. She even let me send her pictures of things I was thinking of bringing with me just to make sure it would be okay. The day of the shoot I was SO excited, but as I was having my makeup done in the hotel room the nerves set in. She assured me it would be fine and we would just have a fun day. Upon coming out of the bathroom in my first ‘outfit’ I felt very shy and awkward. However, after only one pose, she had me laughing and having fun and it was almost like I completely ‘forgot’ to be self-conscious. I have never felt as comfortable in front of the camera as I did with her. She was always sure to ask me if it was okay to do a pose this way or that way, just to make sure I was comfortable. She also made sure there wasn’t anything else I wanted to do before we ended the shoot. She showed me one image on her camera screen before we left and although it was not edited yet in any way, I already couldn’t believe that was me. Now that I have seen my photos, my self-confidence has shot up. I never, ever, ever knew I was that beautiful. If you are contemplating doing these photos, I highly suggest using Elizabeth. You will not regret it. Thank you Liz for everything you have done! You are absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Lindsey · Married on 08/30/2014

My husband and I had a very non-traditional wedding ceremony and Elizabeth went above and beyond to work with us and fulfill all of our special requests and offered insanely helpful suggestions when we asked for her advice to ensure our day went according to plan. We aren't from the Chicago area, so Elizabeth met with us prior to the wedding to walk through possible photo locations to make sure that photos on our special day went smoothly. Elizabeth struck the perfect balance of professionalism and warmth and I am so glad she was a part of our wedding day! I cannot recommend her services highly enough!!!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Elizabeth Nord Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazingly sweet review! You guys were so wonderful to work with! Hugs!

Jaclyn · event on 06/10/2014

Liz was amazing! My fiance and I felt so comfortable around her. She made the whole experience fun and enjoyable, which is saying something because we both hate taking pictures. And the pictures turned out beautifully! My friends didn't stop talking about how gorgeous the pictures were for weeks!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Anly · Married on 04/18/2014

It's hard to find the words to describe how wonderful my beauty session was. I was no nervous, scared, intimidated by the thought (at 54 years old it comes with the territory!) and you took all that away! I have never felt more beautiful! I am so thankful I had the session with you and want to encourage all women to have one! I never realized how much I needed the encouragement about myself, and I walked away feeling gorgeous! I'm so excited about surprising my husband with the beautiful album of your art work (made of his wife)! Liz is gifted beyond words, not only as a photographer, but in making someone feel comfortable and beautiful. Thank you again for such an amazing experience!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Mallory Powell · Married on 09/28/2013

Stop looking and hire Elizabeth Nord Photography!!

There are not enough positive things I can say about Elizabeth! If you're looking for an absolutely dreamy, light, bright, natural and airy aesthetic for your photos - she is one of the absolute best in the biz. Not only are her talents and creativity unmatched, but she is an absolute joy to be around, a total professional, and amazing to work with. She has shot me 3 times now for personal shoots (family photos, anniversary shoots, branding shoots) and we work together often for weddings! She is the best of the best!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Elizabeth was the perfect photographer! She was so laid back and friendly and it was a very relaxed day, I got everything I asked for and more! I would recommend her for any occasion, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Elizabeth Nord Photography, LLC's reply:

Was so great working with you both!! :)
  • W

GRACE · Married on 09/03/2012

Elizabeth Nord is very wonderful to work with and she is very talented and gifted. She catches people's feeling and love shows in her pictures. She is very reasonable and she knows what people wants. I would recommend her to all my friends and family and anyone who needs photography done. I will treasure my wedding album forever because of Elizabeth.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Elizabeth Nord Photography, LLC's reply:

Grace, you are so sweet! I am so glad we met and I got to photograph you AND your beautiful daughters' wedding! SO special!