Golden Girl Chicago

Chicago, IL View map

Golden Girl Chicago offers a variety of services for today's modern bride. We offer organic, scent free sunless spray tans, bridal hair, massage ,as well as dance instruction for your big day .Our services can all be done at your location or at one of ours. Since 2007 we have been featured on NBC 5, Timeout Chicago, Daily Candy, Cheeky Chicago,Vain Girl Memoir,and Chickagoan. We would love to chat with you about making your day as Golden as possible.

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
    Kristen Married on 10/12/2012
    I found Golden Girl Chicago through my wedding planner Lindsay Stein Cohen of Designer Event Chicago and thank God I did!! I got married on a Friday night in October, so naturally my tan had faded from the summer. With all things wedding on my mind - I didn't have much time to run to go tanning every day, nor did I want to. Jenn at Golden Girl Chicago took care of me the Wednesday before my wedding and I have to say, it was the perfect Airbrush tan I have ever had. I have fairly sensitive skin and usually break out from any type of spray tan. However, Jenn's organic formula does not irritate my skin and better yet - looks natural! She is master of her craft!
    Now on to Amie! Amie did my hair for my wedding and I cannot tell you how awesome she is. When I walked into my initial trial for hair, I showed Amie a collection of pictures that I liked. She successfully put all of those pictures together on the FIRST try and VIOLA! We had my wedding hair. Even better - my head did not ache from bobbi pins sticking in my head because she is also a master of her craft! The day of the wedding my hair looked equally amazing if not better. I danced all night - my hair did not move even though she hardly used any bobbi pins to secure my hair. She also made my bridesmaids look beautiful which is an added bonus!

I am so glad that my wedding planner guided me in the direction of Golden Girl Chicago. I will definitely be going back.

1940 N Lincoln Ave Chicago, 60614
Location of (Golden Girl Chicago)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding