Kensington Florals & Events

Skokie, IL View map

$6,800 Typical Price

Kensington Event Design, formally Kensington Florals & Events, named after the second largest garden in England, is a premier floral and event design studio in the Chicago-land area which brings ingenuity and opulence to all special events. Kensington is consistently pushing the boundaries on cutting edge, lavish design with an acute sense of classic elegance and contemporary glamour.

The philosophy at Kensington is that your wedding or special event should be exactly as you have dreamed or envisioned it would be. Whether you need assistance with planning your special day, or with beautiful and unique floral designs, Kensington's Team is committed to impeccable customer service, extreme attention to detail, and producing an exceptional event for all clients!

Contact us today to schedule your free consultation!! :) 847.675.3789 or enquiry@kensingtonflorals.com

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$295

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$165

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$375

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,800

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Joy
    Joy M. Married on 08/14/2021

Dedicated, Fantasic Planning

Victoria and Catherine gave personalized and wonderful advice in picking vendors, contracting, dealing with difficult situations, coordinating all vendors, and finally the timeline. They made everything perfect for my daughter and her husband’s special day! With Victoria and Catherine there, I was able to relax and enjoy the festivities! Guests really enjoyed themselves. We are still receiving compliments on a wonderful event!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra D. Married on 05/08/2020

Nothing but Amazing!

My wedding day was the best day of my life: magical, joyous, surreal. I have to preview my message with how I truly do not think that this review will illustrate how much I value working with Kensington Events, and specifically Victoria, because without their excellence in detail, planning and working under pressure it would not have been the perfect day that came to fruition
    With the invaluable help Victoria we efficiently checked off our list of “to do’s”. Do you know how hard it is to find a venue in Chicago within a year and a half, let alone 7 months? Hard! But we did it! We always felt supported and in the loop during the planning process by way of update emails, planning meetings and phone conferences. Anyone would be extremely lucky to work with Kensington Event! You won’t be disappointed!!
    Kay Married on 07/07/2019

Baby Shower

Where do I begin! Victoria and the Kensington team did the most SPECTACULAR job with planning and decor for my daughters's baby shower! From the floral center peices to all the different elements of details that were involved completely blew me away and as well as all of our guests! I have received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was! I was so grateful Victoria was so helpful ,professional and knowledgeable in every aspect of planning and ensuring that the decor was simply gorgeous! My daughter and Son-in-Law were in complete shock when they saw the room, and could not stop raving about how beautiful everything was! I would definitely recommend Victoria and the Kensington team for your next event!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Ryan Brandoff Photography Ryan Brandoff Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with many planners and full service wedding service providers alike, and Kensington stands apart (and ahead) of the pack. I was introduced to Kensington when I shot the now Event Planners wedding last year, and from the moment I walked in, I was greeting with such passion and professionalism. Then during a sit down meeting with Victoria, we exchanged great stories about past events and just our overall love towards the industry. And let me tell you, Victoria and the entire staff of Kensington eats, sleeps, and breaths weddings. It's very encouraging to see a company be so attentive to their clients. It really is such a privilege to be considered at one of their recommended photographers when they can have their choice of ANY shooter they want. Then apart from them as people, the products that they created are BEAUTIFUL. They just absolutely ooze creativity. If elegant isn't your style, they can provide a modern look. If either one of those are not your speed, then vintage is no matter for them. They can create a look that is custom tailored to meet anyone's very specific needs. No cookie-cutter stuff here. I'm looking forward to a very long, and enjoyable future with Kensington, and I suggest that you do the same. You will not be disappointed.

3703 W. Dempster Skokie, IL, 60076

By Appointment Only
Location of (Kensington Florals & Events)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding