3701 W. Dempster, Skokie, IL 60076 Map · Phone number

About Kensington Florals & Events

Kensington Florals & Events, named after the second largest garden in England, is a premier floral and event design studio in the Chicago-land area which brings ingenuity and opulence to all special events. Established by sisters, Victoria and Stella, Kensington is consistently pushing the boundaries on cutting edge, lavish design with an acute sense of classic elegance and contemporary glamour.

The philosophy at Kensington is that your wedding or special event should be exactly as you have dreamed or envisioned it would be. Whether you need assistance with planning your special day, or with beautiful and unique floral designs, Kensington's Team is committed to impeccable customer service, extreme attention to detail, and producing an exceptional event for all clients!

Contact us today to schedule your free consultation!! :) 847.675.3789 or enquiry@kensingtonflorals.com

Follow Kensington Florals & Events on

Planning, Styling, Floral & Decor - Kensington Photo: Kensington
Planning, Styling, Floral & Decor - Kensington Photo: Kensington
Planning, Styling, Floral, Decor: Kensington Photo: Essence Photography
Planning, Styling, Floral, Decor: Kensington Photo: Essence Photography
trumpet with mirror no blur
Floral: KensingtonPhoto: Ryan Brandoff Photography
galvan ramirez
mallorys head table
maria iwth her bridesmaids
Kensington Florals & Events
Event Planning by Kensington at the Drake Hotel60th Birthday Party at the Drake Hotel taking up the...
Floral: Kensington Photo: Essence Photography

Kensington Florals & Events 6
Kensington Florals & Events 7

Kay N · Married on 07/07/2019

Baby Shower

Where do I begin! Victoria and the Kensington team did the most SPECTACULAR job with planning and decor for my daughters's baby shower! From the floral center peices to all the different elements of details that were involved completely blew me away and as well as all of our guests! I have received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was! I was so grateful Victoria was so helpful ,professional and knowledgeable in every aspect of planning and ensuring that the decor was simply gorgeous! My daughter and Son-in-Law were in complete shock when they saw the room, and could not stop raving about how beautiful everything was! I would definitely recommend Victoria and the Kensington team for your next event!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Kensington Florals & Events 8

Anna · Married on 06/23/2019

The most amazing planner

We were recommended to Victoria at Kensington by Anamaria Vieriu Photography and we couldnt be more happy! In just a little over a month, Victoria planned our entire wedding! She offered us a few planning options but we needed something more custom between her Windsor and St James package and she quickly came up with a custom option that fit us best. My husband and I knew we wanted to have our door elements with beautiful landscape and Victoria was great at making recommendations and booking walk-troughs the following couple of days. I fell in love with the Grove/Redfield Estate. Victoria helped with negotiations, booking and recommending many of our other vendors. She came to the tasting, offered advice on menu and then put together a timeline and vendor list that allowed things to run very smoothly. We also had Victoria create our bridal party flowers as we used faux flowers for decor and I was blown away with her creations. She surprised me with Peonies and placed a photo of my late grandmother on the handle of my bouquet. It was so personal and special to me that she will never know how much it truly meant.Our guests were not only impressed with our wedding and all the elements, but they complimented us on Victoria and her team's work and how beautiful the day was! Thank you Victoria for all of you help! We highly recommend Victoria and her team for Planning any special event!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Kensington Florals & Events 9

Elijah · Married on 06/23/2019

Highly recommended

Victoria was very easy to work with! We had about a month to plan our entire wedding and she was great with giving us options of vendors, working with our budget, tell us where to use more of our budget and where we can use less. Her suggestions were great and our wedding was awesome! Victoria and her team really went above and beyond and my wife and I are thankful to her work. Highly recommend Victoria and her team for planning your wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Kensington Florals & Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 295.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 375.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,800.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• Ryan Brandoff Photography
    Ryan Brandoff Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with many planners and full service wedding service providers alike, and Kensington stands apart (and ahead) of the pack. I was introduced to Kensington when I shot the now Event Planners wedding last year, and from the moment I walked in, I was greeting with such passion and professionalism. Then during a sit down meeting with Victoria, we exchanged great stories about past events and just our overall love towards the industry. And let me tell you, Victoria and the entire staff of Kensington eats, sleeps, and breaths weddings. It's very encouraging to see a company be so attentive to their clients. It really is such a privilege to be considered at one of their recommended photographers when they can have their choice of ANY shooter they want. Then apart from them as people, the products that they created are BEAUTIFUL. They just absolutely ooze creativity. If elegant isn't your style, they can provide a modern look. If either one of those are not your speed, then vintage is no matter for them. They can create a look that is custom tailored to meet anyone's very specific needs. No cookie-cutter stuff here. I'm looking forward to a very long, and enjoyable future with Kensington, and I suggest that you do the same. You will not be disappointed.

• 3701 W. Dempster Skokie, 60076 See on map