3701 W. Dempster, Skokie, IL 60076 Map · Phone number

About Kensington Florals & Events

Kensington Florals & Events, named after the second largest garden in England, is a premier floral and event design studio in the Chicago-land area which brings ingenuity and opulence to all special events. Established by sisters, Victoria and Stella, Kensington is consistently pushing the boundaries on cutting edge, lavish design with an acute sense of classic elegance and contemporary glamour.

The philosophy at Kensington is that your wedding or special event should be exactly as you have dreamed or envisioned it would be. Whether you need assistance with planning your special day, or with beautiful and unique floral designs, Kensington's Team is committed to impeccable customer service, extreme attention to detail, and producing an exceptional event for all clients!

Contact us today to schedule your free consultation!! :) 847.675.3789 or enquiry@kensingtonflorals.com

Follow Kensington Florals & Events on

Planning, Styling, Floral & Decor - Kensington Photo: Kensington
Planning, Styling, Floral & Decor - Kensington Photo: Kensington
Planning, Styling, Floral, Decor: Kensington Photo: Essence Photography
Planning, Styling, Floral, Decor: Kensington Photo: Essence Photography
trumpet with mirror no blur
Floral: KensingtonPhoto: Ryan Brandoff Photography
galvan ramirez
mallorys head table
maria iwth her bridesmaids
Kensington Florals & Events
Event Planning by Kensington at the Drake Hotel60th Birthday Party at the Drake Hotel taking up the...
Floral: Kensington Photo: Essence Photography

Kensington Florals & Events 5
Kensington Florals & Events 6
Kensington Florals & Events 7

Alma · Married on 08/30/2018

Thank God for Victoria! She had so much patience with me, especially since Pinterest made my brain swell with ideas but we worked together for my bridal bouquet, hairpiece, and boutonniere. There were many emails exchanged with different flower ideas that she put together so I could choose from. I had a few different ideas in mind, sent her pics and she guided me through the rest with emails filled with different florals that would work for my bouquet. Be prepared to be blown by her customer service and knowledge of florals. You will NOT find anyone who cares about florals like she does. An original picture I've sent her had a specific type of flower in it, Victoria told me it would not hold up for my day as we'd be outside all day long, so we chose a different flower. No other vendor told me this and I would've been really annoyed on my day because my bouquet was my photo prop and the only thing I've splurged on! I've inquired with about 8/9 different vendors and no one else showed me any attention like she did, some didn't even answer back. I can't thank her enough for my wedding flowers. And if that wasn't enough, my bouquet lasted almost 2 weeks!!!! Thank you so much Victoria!

Kensington Florals & Events 8
    Kensington Florals & Events 9

Kay · event on: 06/03/2017

Victoria did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my daughters engagement party! They were a big hit everyone loved them. Victoria and her team are such a pleasure to work with they are very professional and knowledgeable.
    Can't wait for the wedding I'm sure Victoria will do an AMAZING JOB!!!!
    I recommend Victoria (Kensington Floral &Events) to any family and friends who are getting married !

Kay · Married on 08/22/2018

Victoria and her team were so amazing
    Helping me with my daughters wedding
    I used her for The wedding planner and the florist. My daughters wedding was PERFECT looked like it was out of a magazine and it was because of Victoria!
    If you’re think of hiring a wedding planner and a florist, Kensington florals and events is who I would highly recommend hands down !!
    Thank you again Victoria for making my daughters wedding day beautiful and flawless and it was a pleasure working with you and your team !!

Kensington Florals & Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 295.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 375.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,800.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• Ryan Brandoff Photography
    Ryan Brandoff Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with many planners and full service wedding service providers alike, and Kensington stands apart (and ahead) of the pack. I was introduced to Kensington when I shot the now Event Planners wedding last year, and from the moment I walked in, I was greeting with such passion and professionalism. Then during a sit down meeting with Victoria, we exchanged great stories about past events and just our overall love towards the industry. And let me tell you, Victoria and the entire staff of Kensington eats, sleeps, and breaths weddings. It's very encouraging to see a company be so attentive to their clients. It really is such a privilege to be considered at one of their recommended photographers when they can have their choice of ANY shooter they want. Then apart from them as people, the products that they created are BEAUTIFUL. They just absolutely ooze creativity. If elegant isn't your style, they can provide a modern look. If either one of those are not your speed, then vintage is no matter for them. They can create a look that is custom tailored to meet anyone's very specific needs. No cookie-cutter stuff here. I'm looking forward to a very long, and enjoyable future with Kensington, and I suggest that you do the same. You will not be disappointed.

• 3701 W. Dempster Skokie, IL 60076 See on map