Kensington Florals & Events Reviews

Kensington Florals & Events 6
Kensington Florals & Events 7

Kay N · Married on 07/07/2019

Baby Shower

Where do I begin! Victoria and the Kensington team did the most SPECTACULAR job with planning and decor for my daughters's baby shower! From the floral center peices to all the different elements of details that were involved completely blew me away and as well as all of our guests! I have received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was! I was so grateful Victoria was so helpful ,professional and knowledgeable in every aspect of planning and ensuring that the decor was simply gorgeous! My daughter and Son-in-Law were in complete shock when they saw the room, and could not stop raving about how beautiful everything was! I would definitely recommend Victoria and the Kensington team for your next event!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Kensington Florals & Events 8

Anna · Married on 06/23/2019

The most amazing planner

We were recommended to Victoria at Kensington by Anamaria Vieriu Photography and we couldnt be more happy! In just a little over a month, Victoria planned our entire wedding! She offered us a few planning options but we needed something more custom between her Windsor and St James package and she quickly came up with a custom option that fit us best. My husband and I knew we wanted to have our door elements with beautiful landscape and Victoria was great at making recommendations and booking walk-troughs the following couple of days. I fell in love with the Grove/Redfield Estate. Victoria helped with negotiations, booking and recommending many of our other vendors. She came to the tasting, offered advice on menu and then put together a timeline and vendor list that allowed things to run very smoothly. We also had Victoria create our bridal party flowers as we used faux flowers for decor and I was blown away with her creations. She surprised me with Peonies and placed a photo of my late grandmother on the handle of my bouquet. It was so personal and special to me that she will never know how much it truly meant.Our guests were not only impressed with our wedding and all the elements, but they complimented us on Victoria and her team's work and how beautiful the day was! Thank you Victoria for all of you help! We highly recommend Victoria and her team for Planning any special event!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Kensington Florals & Events 9

Elijah · Married on 06/23/2019

Highly recommended

Victoria was very easy to work with! We had about a month to plan our entire wedding and she was great with giving us options of vendors, working with our budget, tell us where to use more of our budget and where we can use less. Her suggestions were great and our wedding was awesome! Victoria and her team really went above and beyond and my wife and I are thankful to her work. Highly recommend Victoria and her team for planning your wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Alma · Married on 08/30/2018

Thank God for Victoria! She had so much patience with me, especially since Pinterest made my brain swell with ideas but we worked together for my bridal bouquet, hairpiece, and boutonniere. There were many emails exchanged with different flower ideas that she put together so I could choose from. I had a few different ideas in mind, sent her pics and she guided me through the rest with emails filled with different florals that would work for my bouquet. Be prepared to be blown by her customer service and knowledge of florals. You will NOT find anyone who cares about florals like she does. An original picture I've sent her had a specific type of flower in it, Victoria told me it would not hold up for my day as we'd be outside all day long, so we chose a different flower. No other vendor told me this and I would've been really annoyed on my day because my bouquet was my photo prop and the only thing I've splurged on! I've inquired with about 8/9 different vendors and no one else showed me any attention like she did, some didn't even answer back. I can't thank her enough for my wedding flowers. And if that wasn't enough, my bouquet lasted almost 2 weeks!!!! Thank you so much Victoria!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Kensington Florals & Events 10
    Kensington Florals & Events 11

Kay · Married on 08/22/2018

Victoria and her team were so amazing
    Helping me with my daughters wedding
    I used her for The wedding planner and the florist. My daughters wedding was PERFECT looked like it was out of a magazine and it was because of Victoria!
    If you’re think of hiring a wedding planner and a florist, Kensington florals and events is who I would highly recommend hands down !!
    Thank you again Victoria for making my daughters wedding day beautiful and flawless and it was a pleasure working with you and your team !!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Sylvia · Married on 08/18/2018

Bridal Shower

My experience with Victoria and the whole Kensington team has been PHENOMENAL! Victoria and her team were so helpful putting my vision to creating my DREAM bridal shower! From thier creativity to thier professionalism everything was just beyond beautiful! The floral arrangements were outstanding and had all my guests raving about how stunning everything looked, I really loved a butterfly theme and WOW did they do an amazing job incorporating all the butterfly details! I cannot recommend working with Victoria and her team enough! Always such an OUTSTANDING job!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Sylvia · Married on 08/18/2018

Dream wedding

I honestly can say that because of Victoria and the Kensington team we had our DREAM WEDDING. Kensginton did both our planning and floral decor and I must say I am completely speechless at the OUTSTANDING work that was done. Victoria was so wonderful to work with, her dedication to her clients is unbelievable. Her expertise, creativity and dedication truly shows her passion to make every client happy on their special day! When I saw my boutique I was literally in TEARS! forget my emotions when my husband and I got to view our reception.. SPEECHLESS! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding, and we have Victoria and her team to thank for that!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Ann T · Married on 08/18/2018

Elegant, Romantic, Stunning Wedding

It's thanks to Kensington Florals and Events that my Son's and Daughter-in-laws wedding was so elegant, and stunning that our guests are still talking about it! Victoria created gorgeous tall, white floral pieces and used hundreds of candles to embellish the Historic Armour House Mansion. The beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres were filled with peonies, gardenias, and stephanotis. Every detail was perfectly executed by Victoria and her team. Her top-notch planning skills made certain that the event was flawless and will forever be remembered by my son and his wife as their dream wedding! I highly recommend Kensington Florals and Events to everyone!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Laura Rose · Married on 07/28/2018

Kensington Florals was Amazing

As the mother of the bride , I had an amazing experience working with Kensington Florals for my daughter’s wedding. They paid close attention to details and set a timeline which helped tremendously in meeting deadlines. They provided the florals as well as day of wedding coordination. I can’t say enough about how knowledge Victoria is about what works in having a beautiful and successful event. I am so happy the decision was made to have them coordinate this wonderful once in a lifetime event. They kept up and communicated with all vendors as well as provided recommendations for vendors they used successfully in the past. They did a fabulous job and communicated thoughtfully throughout the process. This resulted in the most beautiful day for my daughters wedding and a peace of mind moment for me. Thank you to Kensington and particularly Victoria and Franklin for a job well done.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Kensington Florals & Events 21
    Kensington Florals & Events 22
    Kensington Florals & Events 23

Kay · event on 05/20/2018

Victoria and her team were absolutely AMAZING ! My daughter wanted a butterfly themed shower and it was the most beautiful ,elegant shower we ever dreamed of it was perfect!
    Victoria handled every detail to ensure that day was executed perfectly!
    The flowers were truly beautiful!
    I really can’t say enough wonderful things about Victoria and our experience working with KENSINGTON FLORALS & EVENTS . Thank you so much for making my daughters shower
    So Beautiful ! I highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Ann H · Married on 04/22/2018

Impeccable, Creative, Stunning Floral Decor and Professional Event Planning

I contacted Victoria at Kensington to help me with my daughter's Baby Shower. She took me to several venues and I chose the Evanston Golf Club in Skokie. Their Terrace Room was absolutely beautiful with wrap around windows overlooking the golf course with trees and lakes. It provided a perfect backdrop for a Hot Air Balloon themed Shower. Victoria's remarkable imagination created a room filled with fluffy, white clouds suspended from the ceiling, and rising "hot air balloons" attached to baskets filled with gorgeous spring flowers on all guest tables adorned with different color pastel linens. My daughter's and son-in-laws reactions were absolutely priceless when they walked into the exquisitely decorated room. All guests were also amazed at the aesthetically pleasing décor. Not only am I pleased with Victoria and her team at Kensington Florals and Events for creating such beautiful décor; I am also greatly satisfied with Victoria and the fantastic job she did planning the event. She is exceptionally knowledgeable in her field, well organized, executes every detail, and easy to talk to. Victoria is definitely on top of her game! I would recommend Victoria and Kensington Florals and Events to EVERYONE!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Stella Murphy · Married on 04/22/2018

Up Up & Away Baby Shower

Kensington Floral & Events did a phenomenal job at planning my baby shower and creating innovative designs and floral arrangements! Victoria magically transformed a simple idea into a breathtaking and jaw dropping event! The theme “Up Up and Away” was demonstrated in the colorful floral centerpieces in wicker baskets topped with huge balloons and netting to transform the Evanston Golf Club into a hot air balloon festival! There were even clouds floating from the ceiling!!! Kensington Floral And Events always goes above and beyond to make our events (wedding and baby shower) surpass our expectations and wildest dream! I recommend full heartedly Victoria and her crew at Kensington Floral & Events.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Kensington Florals & Events 24
    Kensington Florals & Events 25
    Kensington Florals & Events 26
    Kensington Florals & Events 27
    Kensington Florals & Events 28

Matt Murphy · Married on 04/20/2018

Baby Shower

Saying that I was happy with Kensington Florals and Events is an understatement. Victoria and her team brought us and our guests to a different world with our Up Up and away hot air balloon themed baby shower. The professionalism, care, creativity and love they put into their work, is second to none!!! I will use Kensington and recommend them from here on out.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/16/2017

Words can't even express how amazing Victoria and her staff are at Kensington Florals and events! They all went above and beyond to give us our fairytale wedding! From the first consultation throughout the entire process, Victoria listened to exactly what I wanted and worked with me from day one to make all my dreams come true! The flower bouquets and Chuppah were absolutely gorgeous! She and her staff transformed the room into the most romantic, stunning venue I've ever seen! I'm am flying high and will be forever grateful to Kensington for giving us a beautiful experience! I highly recommend Kensington Florals and Events! They are truly the best!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

Kensington Bridal made the most beautiful bouquets for my wedding. I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to flowers, but it was very clear to me that Victoria is just as knowledgeable about her job as she is enthusiastic. I literally didn't understand some of the floral terms she was using, but after seeing the flowers, she clearly does! Not only were the flowers beautiful (and perfectly matched and enhanced my color scheme), but the overall communication and responsiveness was on point. Victoria always answered my emails within one or two days and made sure that she had more than enough information to properly plan for our big day. Something particularly mentionable, is that Hurricane Harvey and Irma had tore through Florida just a week or two prior to our wedding, thus throwing off some of the planned flower arrangements. Well, Kensington Bridal provided two different corsages for our groomsmen, just to be sure that we were pleased. I would highly recommend working with Kensington Bridal for flower arrangements, their passion for flowers shines through in their work.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Andrea · Married on 07/15/2017

My experience with Kensington Florals & Events was fantastic. Victoria and her team made absolutely beautiful bouquets! Everyone was helpful, professional, and things ran without a hitch.
    If you're looking for a wonderful florist, call her!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Sylvia · event on 06/03/2017

Working with Kensington was the best desicion I ever made! Victoria and her team went above and beyond my expectations for my engagement party. My centerpieces were everything I wanted and more! From the flowers to the way everything was displayed just blew my mind away! I cannot say enough nice things about Victoria, working with her was absolutely amazing! If you're looking for gorgeous flowers and an amazing team to work with... go with Kensington!!!!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Kay · event on 06/03/2017

Victoria did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my daughters engagement party! They were a big hit everyone loved them. Victoria and her team are such a pleasure to work with they are very professional and knowledgeable.
    Can't wait for the wedding I'm sure Victoria will do an AMAZING JOB!!!!
    I recommend Victoria (Kensington Floral &Events) to any family and friends who are getting married !

Sent on 06/13/2017

Lindsey · Married on 05/27/2017

WOW. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kensington Florals. From the moment I mentioned what we had in mind to the moment our flowers arrived at our door, everything was PERFECT. Victoria was so easy to work with and super involved. She wanted to know what our dresses looked like, if we had any special broaches or pins we wanted on our bouquets, etc. She worked with me to pick out everything perfectly, and threw in a few toss bouquets which was so sweet. My wife and I didn't have a ton of people at our wedding, so after the dinner we had, we handed out flowers to people walking down the street, and they loved it! It was such a fun time, and we wouldn't have been able to do that if she wouldn't have thrown those in the mix. Victoria, I can't thank you enough - you are a rockstar!!!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Linda · event on 05/13/2017

Kensington Florals and Events provided beautiful and creative arrangements for our large fund-raising Gala at Navy Pier - Aon Ballroom. There were parts to the event on multiple floors so it was a fairly complicated project involving many, many centerpieces and other florals. They were beautiful and everything was completed on time and professionally. Highly recommend Victoria and her team!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Diana · event on 01/15/2017

Victoria and her team provided exemplary service. I sent Victoria a photo of the flower arrangement I liked and not only did she deliver she went above and beyond any expectations. I asked her to change or add anything at her discretion and she used her creative design and skills and made the arrangements more special then I could have asked for. I am so happy with Kensington Florals. Nearly everyone immediately complimented the arrangements. We will be working with Kensington exclusively for future events and parties. Thank you Victoria for treating me like family, it truly showed.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Mariann · event on 10/01/2016

We celebrated a 30th anniversary and hired Catherine Zbasnik of Kensington Florals & Events to provide all of the flowers & decorations for this momentous event. I cannot say enough about how satisfied we were with the work done! The floral centerpieces for the tables were absolutely gorgeous and the decorations were tailor-made, completely unique, & totally stunning. Everyone at our event complimented me on all of the beautiful embellishments. The level of professionalism & attention to detail exhibited by Catherine Zbasnik was phenomenal. I will never hire anyone else for future celebrations because I only want the best.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Mallory · Married on 10/01/2016

I don't even know where to begin in singing the praises of Victoria and her team at Kensington. We used Victoria for our floral arrangements. Victoria was easy to work with, incredibly knowledgeable about the entire wedding industry and clearly has a passion/calling to do what she does! I did my best to give her an explanation of what our vision was, and she took my vague ideas and turned the florals and decor into something breathtaking. We have gotten so many compliments on our florals and decor, even months later.

Aside from the amazing design work and beautiful product we received, Victoria went above and beyond for us when we had a crisis with another vendor a month before our wedding. Victoria was probably the only reason I made it out of the last month of planning sane. She assured me the day would be perfect and did everything within her power to help us through the last few weeks. It became clear to us that she always makes it her personal mission to make every bride have the best wedding day imaginable. I truly don't know what I would have done without her in the weeks leading up to our wedding.

Our only regret in hiring Kensington Florals and Victoria was not using them for event planning and coordination. I would hire her over and over and over again for any event, but especially for a wedding. She will ensure you have the most perfect day imaginable, and that is the greatest thing a bride can ask for! I am so thankful we found Kensington because our day would not have been the same without them.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Corie · Married on 08/27/2016

Victoria did an amazing job with our wedding. She knew exactly what we wanted. I am glad we chose her to coordinate our event. I couldn't imagine getting by without her.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Eugene · Married on 08/27/2016

Victoria was a consummate professional throughout the wedding planning process. Victoria knows her industry down to the smallest detail, combined with her vast experience, resulted in our wedding being perfectly coordinated. How can you measure perfection? Well, I actually slept the two days before the wedding, because of Victoria, and during the wedding itself there was not a single time where I had to get involved to resolve an issue, also because of Victoria. Perfect.

I genuinely recommend Victoria without any reservations. She deserves all the praise and more that she receives in all her reviews.

Sent on 10/14/2016