E & J Dry Cleaners

Saint Paul, MN View map

E & J Dry Cleaners has been a premiere Wedding Gown Cleaning and Preservation specialist in the St. Paul and Minneapolis area for 25 years. Your gown is elegantly preserved with bust forms and nested in acid-free tissue, in a specially-designed preservation chest box with a transparent viewing window.

We also provide FREE VALET Pick-Up and Delivery ANYWHERE in Minnesota (for box preservation orders) including Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Andover, Apple Valley, Blaine, Bloomington, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Burnsville, Columbia Heights, Cottage Grove, Coon Rapids, Crystal, Duluth, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Edina, Elk River, Forest Lake, Golden Valley, Hopkins, Lakeville, Mankato, Maple Grove, Maplewood, New Hope, Oakdale, Plymouth, Richfield, Rochester, Rosemount, Roseville, Shakopee, St. Cloud, St. Louis Park, Shoreview, Stillwater, Wayzata, White Bear Lake, Woodbury & Anywhere in MN!

$125 for Cleaning Only; $175 for Cleaning & Box Preservation; $60 for Gown Pressing

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

2.3 out of 5 rating
    2.3 out of 5 rating
    Taylor Married on 06/15/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My dress went through a lot of heat and walking during the reception. My dress got really dirty and was worried about it when we got home for the preservation. I went back to the bridal shop I purchased my dress from and they said no doubt to use E & J Dry Cleaners they have been around for a long time and did great work. So I trusted them and took it in. I can't believe I was worried, I had nothing to worry about. You guys did a fantastic job and the turnaround time was wonderful!!! Keep up the great job.
    Rachel Married on 06/07/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Your company did a fabulous job with my daughter’s wedding dress. The process was easy and the presentation upon completion is just spectacular. I want to order a gift of dress cleaning for my niece who is getting married in June.
    Janice Married on 06/03/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I know you must get many letters thanking you for doing such a great job, but I just felt I had to write. My daughter bought her gown used. The previous bride had worn it in an outside summer wedding. The entire hem edge was very dirty, and even had grass stains on it.The dress sat – uncleaned – for 6 years. I really doubted that all the dirt would come out, but I thought I would let you try. I could not believe my eyes when I got it back last week. It absolutely looks brand new! I could not see a spot of dirt ANYWHERE! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

E & J Dry Cleaners 1
Discount
E & J Dry Cleaners 2
Discount
Get 50% Off PRE-WEDDING Gown Pressing! Only $30! On your most special day, ensure that you and everyone in your bridal party has a look of perfection with Pre-Wedding Pressing of your Bridal Gown & Bridesmaid Dresses!

642 Selby Avenue Saint Paul, 55104

M-F 6:30am - 7:00pm Sat 8:00am - 6:00pm Sun 10:00am - 3:00pm
Location of (E & J Dry Cleaners)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding