E & J Dry Cleaners Reviews

39 | Saint Paul, MN

39 Reviews for E & J Dry Cleaners

39 E & J Dry Cleaners Reviews

Taylor · Married on 06/15/2015

My dress went through a lot of heat and walking during the reception. My dress got really dirty and was worried about it when we got home for the preservation. I went back to the bridal shop I purchased my dress from and they said no doubt to use E & J Dry Cleaners they have been around for a long time and did great work. So I trusted them and took it in. I can't believe I was worried, I had nothing to worry about. You guys did a fantastic job and the turnaround time was wonderful!!! Keep up the great job.

Rachel · Married on 06/07/2015

Your company did a fabulous job with my daughter’s wedding dress. The process was easy and the presentation upon completion is just spectacular. I want to order a gift of dress cleaning for my niece who is getting married in June.

Janice · Married on 06/03/2015

I know you must get many letters thanking you for doing such a great job, but I just felt I had to write. My daughter bought her gown used. The previous bride had worn it in an outside summer wedding. The entire hem edge was very dirty, and even had grass stains on it.The dress sat – uncleaned – for 6 years. I really doubted that all the dirt would come out, but I thought I would let you try. I could not believe my eyes when I got it back last week. It absolutely looks brand new! I could not see a spot of dirt ANYWHERE! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Myah · Married on 05/31/2015

Dear E & J Dry Cleaners, I can't tell you how excited I am to FINALLY have my wedding gown preserved!!! My experience with the E & J Dry Cleaners was EXCELLENT!! I will be recommending you to everyone I know! Thanks again! One very happy bride!

Dana · Married on 05/31/2015

Just a quick note to say Thank You so much for cleaning my wedding dress. I wasn’t sure if you could do it but you did. We trashed the dress. Had a great time doing it…rolling in the sandy beach, getting some of the ashes and dirt from the fire-pit, and then just generally having a lot of fun. The pictures were a fun addition to our wedding album. I decided after the trashing I wanted to preserve the memories of my wedding by having my wedding dress preserved. You were awesome! The dress is perfect.

Carla · Married on 05/27/2015

I was shocked and pleasantly surprised when I received my dress back within a week! The dress and veil looked beautiful and was preserved and sealed in the box. Everything was perfect and done in a very timely manner! I would highly recommend E & J Dry Cleaners to anyone. Their service was outstanding!
    Thank you so much!

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2015

I wanted to let you know that I was very pleased with your service! The whole process was a
    breeze, the price was right and the turnaround time was amazing! The quality of your work and attention to detail is impressive…. My daughter’s wedding dress looks beautiful. I can’t thank you enough! Please pass along to the staff that they did a wonderful job!!

Christina · Married on 04/26/2015

E & J Dry Cleaners was the best choice I made for my dress. I needed an affordable, safe way to have it preserved and they made it happen. And fast too! I had it back in about a month. What a great service!

Kim · Married on 03/20/2015

I decided to preserve my gown to keep it looking as new as it was on my wedding day. I am very pleased with how it is displayed in the box as if I was wearing it. I will recommend it to anyone getting married to use E & J Dry Cleaners.

• W

Wendy · Married on 03/17/2015

The dress looks great, I almost cried just looking at it. It made me want to get married all over again. Thank you so much for taking such good and gentle care of my dress. I am so glad I found you guys. Very professional. I’ve already told three brides about you guys. Their excited also.
    Again, thank you very much.

Paula · Married on 02/15/2015

E & J Dry Cleaners was so simple with no hassle at all. Everything seemed to be done efficiently. They do everything right on site. I did not have to call and ask them about my dress was, it was finished in a timely manner. My dress looks great. My daughter is so excited that my wedding dress is waiting for her, cleaned and ready to wear.

Brittany · Married on 02/04/2015

In this day and age, it’s hard to find a company you can trust. E & J Dry Cleaners was recommended to me by a friend, and now I know why the quality of service I received was outstanding. Keep up the good work!

Linda · Married on 01/15/2015

I cannot believe I got this quality for such a low price. I would definitely recommend your service to anyone. Well done and thank you for such expedient, excellent service. It is absolutely beautiful!

Amy · Married on 11/21/2014

The level of service at E & J is fantastic. Having been a customer for many years, I am consistently impressed by the professionalism of every staff member I have come in contact with. Thank you!

Tina · Married on 10/19/2014

Thank you for your quick response. I’ve already recommended you to a friend and will continue to do so. I’m so glad I found you!

1.6
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0

Am I not using the same cleaner as other posters?

My dress arrived in the mail today still covered in stains and haphazardly thrown into a beat up box that was falling apart. It was wadded up in a ball.

The owner is never in for my to speak to.

You get what you pay for. Now I have to eat the cost and go elsewhere. Complete waste of time and money.

Cindy · Married on 03/04/2017

0.5

This dry cleaner destroyed my best friends wedding dress. I was with her every step of the way when she bought this gown. She and her husband struggled to buy her this dress! I saw it the day it came back from the cleaner and I could not believe what this cleaner did to her dress. And then they lie to them saying they will fix it and don't follow through. This is disgusting. Do not use this cleaner...it looks like they do this all the time to their customers...Shame on you!!!

Lucas · Married on 03/04/2017

0.5

This dry cleaner damaged my sister in laws wedding dress. The owners have treated her terribly. They do not care that they have destroyed her dress. These people should never handle wedding dresses!

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

0.5

This dry cleaner took a friends wedding dress and sent it back to her destroyed! What type of company does such a thing? Shame on you!!!

miya · Married on 02/09/2017

0.5

I just got my dress back and it is destroyed!!! Beading ruined and lace has wholes throughout....This is a nightmare...Do not us this company...

melmini · Married on 02/04/2017

0.5

As stated by multiple other; the dry cleaner also damaged my wedding dress...

Valerie · Married on 01/07/2017

0.5

Most horrible experience for my girlfriend. Her dress was returned destroyed by the company. Owners are awful human beings; no one should so business with these awful people.

Sarah · Married on 01/07/2017

0.5

I have had a similar experience. Terry the owner does not make any attempts to fix the problems he has made. So sorry to hear this is happening to others. I trusted this company as well and they have wronged me. Thanks for the advice; will be looking into BBB.

kelly · Married on 12/10/2016

0.5

This cleaner took my dress and threw it in a washing machine and dryer. Returned completely destroyed!!

Siil · Married on 12/03/2016

0.5

Brides if you cherish your dress think twice. We are real people and this really sad.
    They destroyed my wifes wedding dress. They sent it back in one of their dress boxes, it was filthy, rolled up in a ball, and was majorly damaged. She was devastated!! Terry seemed sympathetic at first, but has since ignored our calls and emails. They kept our money for the "white glove" treatment, when in fact they caused a tragedy.
    It's been more than two weeks since we have heard from them. We have been dealing with this since early January.
    Come Terry and Dameon do the right the thing!!!