707 Bielenberg Drive 104-105, Saint Paul, MN 55125 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Raffiné Bridal & Formal Wear

Raffiné Bridal & Formal Wear is a bridal shop located in Woodbury, Minnesota, that serves the Twin Cities region and beyond. Founded in 2004, this sister-run company appreciates the importance of helping couples look and feel their absolute best on their special day. This company offers couples access to a private, luxurious bridal fitting and viewing area within their 4,000 square-foot location. Couples are invited to schedule a 90-minute one-on-one wedding dress appointment with a trained bridal stylist to find their perfect look.

Raffiné Bridal & Formal Wear offers couples access to a number of special services in order to provide them with a truly memorable experience. Some of their additional services include the following:

• Bridal gowns

Raffiné Bridal & Formal Wear 5
Raffiné Bridal & Formal Wear 6
Raffiné Bridal & Formal Wear 7
  • User3456369 ·

Tried on dresses for the first time there and I had such a great experience! Found THE dress! The consultants were very experienced and knew what would and wouldn't work with my body and also knew exactly what to pull that matched with the styles that I liked. Very happy!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Raffiné Bridal & Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you for your review Amanda! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope you are enjoying all the other wedding planning, and wish you the absolute best! :)
  • Mallory

Mallory Warr · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Amazing Experience!

I found Raffiné through the knot and wedding wire and I loved their online selection. I booked an appointment and asked if they had a certain Essence of Australia dress and they didn’t but since they were having a trunk show the weekend of my appointment they special-requested it! I was so excited! The day of the appointment came (it was the last of three dress shops) and I couldn’t wait. Kelly, who I believe is the assistant manager, was amazing. She met me and my group in the front and she already had the dress I had requested in the room and then let me walk around to pick out some other dresses. She asked what my price range was and was very honest with anything I looked at being over it so I wouldn’t be end up being surprised. After a few dresses not being the one she listened to what I had described and went and grabbed one last one and it was absolutely perfect. I said yes to the dress almost instantly! Kelly made the experience what it’s supposed to be and she listened to what I was looking for and ended up fining the one! Would highly recommend Raffiné for the staff and the selection!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Raffiné Bridal & Formal Wear's reply:

Congratulations on finding your dream dress Mallory! We are so happy to hear that you had the experience you deserve. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to working with you again when your dress arrives! :)
  • Taryn

Taryn Prohaska · Getting married on 05/23/2020

An Amazing Experience!

Kelly was phenomenal in helping me find the dress of my dreams! She made the entire experience fun and stress free. I would 10/10 recommend Raffine Bridal to any bride to be!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Raffiné Bridal & Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you for your review Taryn! We are so happy you were able to find the dress of your dreams in a stress free way. That is how it should be! Congratulations!

Raffiné Bridal & Formal Wear FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Green Mangos Catering
    Green Mangos Catering Wedding Caterers

I would highly recommend Raffine Bridal and Formal Wear for your special day. The owners and staff are wonderful to work with and their selections are gorgeous!

• 707 Bielenberg Drive 104-105 Saint Paul, MN, 55125 See on map
    651-433-6037 (Phone number)
    6514300998 (Fax Number)
    Monday: 11:00-7:00; Tuesday: 11:00-5:00; Wednesday: 11:00-6:00; Thursday: 11:00-7:00; Friday: 11:00-7:00; Saturday: 10:00-4:00; Sunday: Closed; Please Note: If there are no evening appointments, Raffiné Bridal will close at 5:00 each day.
  • See on map