719 Sommerville St S, Shakopee, MN 55379 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Nickie's Alterations

30 years experience in women's attire and specializing in bridal. I have many happy customers over the years and am still getting referrals. My prices are good, my service is fairly quick and my customer service is the best. I do alterations from my business section of my home and love everything I do. I put a lot of love into every piece I work on or make. I do not work on winter wear or jeans or tailoring. Call or email me with any questions.
Thanks for your interest and make it a great day!

Nickie’s Alterations is so much more than just alterations. My specialty is customization of gowns and dresses. Nowadays most seamstresses want to crank out as many hems as possible. I pride myself on being one of the few that does a lot more than that. If you have a dress or gown of any kind that you would like transformed into something that is one of a kind or just that little bit extra special, I am the one to come see. When you are looking for that special dress or gown that you just can’t get out of your head for a special moment, give me a call. I not only customize existing dresses and gowns, but I also make them from scratch. I have even taken Grandma’s gown and made it into a christening gown as well as first communion dresses. The next time you have an idea or see a picture of a gown or dress that you just MUST have, contact Nickie’s Alterations.

Follow Nickie's Alterations on

bb3e2b22077bd626 Bridal

Nickie's Alterations Pricing

Nickie's Alterations Price Rates

Nickie's Alterations FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly