Amazing Alterations

2665 - 4th Ave N, Suite 29 In back on riverside, Anoka, MN 55303 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Amazing Alterations

Amazing Alterations is a wedding dress alterations business based out of Anoka, Minnesota. Providing a multitude of services and products, this company aims to please every single client who comes to them for assistance, professional guidance, and expertise. Whether you are looking to spruce up your glamorous gown, undertake a necessary alteration, or tailor a suit you already have, this boutique can help.

Conveniently, Amazing Alterations can offer services that would prove useful for the happy couple. Perhaps you have a dress that needs modernizing - they can carry this out for you. The wedding party can also receive alterations here so that corseting, crystals, and tailored wraps can be added to various garments to give them a customized look.

These expert tailors, seamstresses, and consultants can guide you in the right direction when deciding how to carry out the transformation. Maybe your favorite suit needs to be tailored to fit you properly - this is one of the many services that they provide. They also offer custom garters, dress cleaning, and a variety of accessories, including veils. Conveniently, Amazing Alterations is very happy to discuss any ideas that you might have for your specific garment item. Other services available from Amazing Alterations include the following:

• Addition of French bustle to wedding dresses

Amazing Alterations 6
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Lynn Jackman · Getting married on 03/18/2020

Amazing work!

I was a bit nervous about my first alteration appointment. I had never had anything altered and only knew I wanted a few things changed on my dress. I didnt know how to say what it was, that I wanted done, but I knew I wasn't comfortable with what was already there. After discussions with Brenda, we sort of had an idea of what I was asking for. I made an appointment for 3 weeks out, came in and tried the dress on, it was awesome! I had 2 pieces of lace added (right then) that made the look complete and we were on our way home, dress in hand, within an hour! Thank you for the great work!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Megan · Married on 07/13/2019

Brenda seriously is AMAZING! My dress is everything I could have hoped for. Thank you so much!☺️

Sent on 03/29/2018

Amazing Alterations FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Customary Attire, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

• Pianist for Parties
    Pianist for Parties Wedding Musicians

There is a reason Amazing Alterations was nominated as a finalist at Minnesota Bride, they are committed to perfection. I know from personal experience the team at Amazing Alterations is passionate about making certain that each garment is a perfect fit!

• Bridal Aisle Boutique
    Bridal Aisle Boutique Wedding Dresses

Amazing Alterations is truly amazing, I (Bridal Aisle Wedding Consignment) refer my brides to them because I know they will be taken care of, have a wonderful experience and get their picture taken when their gown is ready in their beautiful boutique. The atmosphere in their shop is exquisite. Every bride will love it! I can sell the gown, they will make you feel special and make your day perfect!

• Joy of Music
    Joy of Music Wedding Musicians

I came to Brenda with a last minute alteration and she fit me in the same day and was done within the hour. She did a great job and I would highly recommend her!

• 2665 - 4th Ave N, Suite 29 In back on riverside, In back on riverside Anoka, MN, 55303 See on map
    763-575-7506 (Phone number)