About Amazing Alterations

Amazing Alterations is a bridal and formal wear alterations company that specializes in custom fitting gowns, unique styles, and custom requests to make your gown "yours"!  We strive for "perfect"!  At Amazing Alterations, we get your gown fitting you perfect, and offer sparklization with Swarovski crystals.

Some of the services we offer are:

Hems
Bodice Area
Strap Adjustment - or Strap Creation
Bustling, both over and french
Bust Cup Insertion, (We have some great gel cups!)
Customization
Privacy Panels, either in the back, or the front.
Rhinestone Embellishment
Train Removal
Shoe Embellishment
Steaming of your gown, (Except Raw Silk)
And any customizing ideas you have, we can discuss.  We Love That!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Mother of Bride (3)
Customization (3)
Mother of Groom (1)
Flower Girls (1)

Amazing Alterations is amazing! Especially Lindsay!

Profile Picture Corinne, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Mother of Bride

The whole team at Amazing Alterations were absolutely wonderful to work with! They made my whole alteration process a breeze and I had so much fun! Their prices were far less than I expected and their work impressed me beyond measure. I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Brittney, 2/24/18, 1 Review

Recent Brides

26 Photos

1 VIDEO

5 ENDORSEMENTS
There is a reason Amazing Alterations was nominated as a finalist at Minnesota Bride, they are committed to perfection. I know from personal experience the team at Amazing Alterations is passionate about making certain that each garment is a perfect fit!

Amazing Alterations is truly amazing, I (Bridal Aisle Wedding Consignment) refer my brides to them because I know they will be taken care of, have a wonderful experience and get their picture taken when their gown is ready in their beautiful boutique. The atmosphere in their shop is exquisite. Every bride will love it! I can sell the gown, they will make you feel special and make your day perfect!

I came to Brenda with a last minute alteration and she fit me in the same day and was done within the hour. She did a great job and I would highly recommend her!

We have been working with Brenda for over a year now. She always does a great job and gets the job done on time!

Events

2665 - 4th Ave N, Suite 29, In back on riverside, Anoka, MN 55303   See On Map
763-432-5243 (phone)
Amazing Alterations is a wedding alteration shop from Anoka, MN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Minneapolis, St Paul, and St Cloud. Amazing Alterations is a professional wedding seamstress that has been part of the alteration wedding industry for 5+ years. We specialize in custom dresses, veils, bustles, and unique requests.