Amazing Alterations

2665 - 4th Ave N, Suite 29 In back on riverside, Anoka, MN 55303 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Amazing Alterations

Amazing Alterations is a wedding dress alterations business based out of Anoka, Minnesota. Providing a multitude of services and products, this company aims to please every single client who comes to them for assistance, professional guidance, and expertise. Whether you are looking to spruce up your glamorous gown, undertake a necessary alteration, or tailor a suit you already have, this boutique can help.

Conveniently, Amazing Alterations can offer services that would prove useful for the happy couple. Perhaps you have a dress that needs modernizing - they can carry this out for you. The wedding party can also receive alterations here so that corseting, crystals, and tailored wraps can be added to various garments to give them a customized look.

These expert tailors, seamstresses, and consultants can guide you in the right direction when deciding how to carry out the transformation. Maybe your favorite suit needs to be tailored to fit you properly - this is one of the many services that they provide. They also offer custom garters, dress cleaning, and a variety of accessories, including veils. Conveniently, Amazing Alterations is very happy to discuss any ideas that you might have for your specific garment item. Other services available from Amazing Alterations include the following:

• Addition of French bustle to wedding dresses

161 Reviews for Amazing Alterations

• Jennifer

Jennifer Lynn Jackman · Married on 03/18/2020

Amazing work!

I was a bit nervous about my first alteration appointment. I had never had anything altered and only knew I wanted a few things changed on my dress. I didnt know how to say what it was, that I wanted done, but I knew I wasn't comfortable with what was already there. After discussions with Brenda, we sort of had an idea of what I was asking for. I made an appointment for 3 weeks out, came in and tried the dress on, it was awesome! I had 2 pieces of lace added (right then) that made the look complete and we were on our way home, dress in hand, within an hour! Thank you for the great work!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2019

Absoloutely Amazing Alterations

The name of this business is very descriptive, as I truly found them to be amazing! They are very organized and schedule all of the appointments needed, then send a Google calendar invite to ensure accuracy. They listened to my ideas and presented options. Pricing was given up front and listed separately by each alteration, so I knew exactly what I was paying for, and I could add or subtract alterations as the budget allowed. The staff was friendly and reassuring, and I never felt rushed. I especially liked that nothing was done that couldn’t be changed at the next appointment, so I could see everything that had been done and ok it before it was finalized. I was impressed with the fast turnaround, but I would definitely call as soon as possible as appointment times fill up fast, especially during the summer. I felt completely comfortable leaving my dress with them, and I was very happy with the results. I thought that their labor charges were reasonable for the amount of work that some alterations required. I would highly recommend them, as evidenced by the fact that I drove 2 ½ hours each way for multiple fittings. The wonderful service and custom fit of my dress was so worth it!

Sent on 04/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amazing Alterations FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Customary Attire
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Undergarments
    Veils

• Pianist for Parties Wedding Musicians

There is a reason Amazing Alterations was nominated as a finalist at Minnesota Bride, they are committed to perfection. I know from personal experience the team at Amazing Alterations is passionate about making certain that each garment is a perfect fit!

• Bridal Aisle Boutique Wedding Dresses

Amazing Alterations is truly amazing, I (Bridal Aisle Wedding Consignment) refer my brides to them because I know they will be taken care of, have a wonderful experience and get their picture taken when their gown is ready in their beautiful boutique. The atmosphere in their shop is exquisite. Every bride will love it! I can sell the gown, they will make you feel special and make your day perfect!

• Joy of Music Wedding Musicians

I came to Brenda with a last minute alteration and she fit me in the same day and was done within the hour. She did a great job and I would highly recommend her!

• 2665 - 4th Ave N, Suite 29 In back on riverside, In back on riverside Anoka, MN, 55303 See on map
    763-575-7506 (Phone number)
    Location of (Amazing Alterations)