Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners

St Croix Cleaners, 5843 Neal Ave N, Stillwater, MN 55082 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners

Your Certified Wedding Gown Specialists for everything surrounding the most treasured dress you'll ever wear! We offer wedding dress & bridal alterations, design and vintage re-design, cleaning & pressing before your wedding day and cleaning, pressing and preservation after your wedding.

...because you want your wedding day to last forever! Couture gown or vintage family gown, we make your gown perfect for your wedding day. We also press and protect your gown so that it travels safely to your home or destination wedding. After the wedding, we'll clean your gown and wrap and preserve it in archival-quality storage materials. Our trademarked MuseumCare™ gown preservations include handcleaning, and the anti-sugar stain treatment featured in Modern Bride and Brides plus acid-free tissue and a completely acid-free, achival-quality wedding chest with an acid-free polypropylene window.

Our gown restorations, as seen on Weddings of a Lifetime and Get Married on the Lifetime Channel, return yellowed and stained vintage gowns to the true color. Our written international guarantee is honored by Certified Wedding Gown Specialists™ around the world and includes free pressing when the gown is used again.
Endorsed by the Association of Bridal Consultants.

Follow Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners on
before after template3

• Videos 1

37 Reviews for Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners

Marlee · Getting married on 01/13/2019

I wore my mother's wedding gown from 1955. Now my daughter wants to wear the gown, twice worn and may years of aging! It was never museum preserved so it had aged to an overall beige color. The people at Treasured garment restoration took it, assured me they could clean it and it would no longer be beige and have minor stains on it. They did what they said!!! It is beautiful! It came back a light ivory color and the stains are gone. My daughter had tears when she took it out of the cleaning bag and saw it! We are both SO APPRECIATIVE of the work done by Treasured Garment Restoration. She will be a beautiful bride in a treasured heirloom thanks to Treasured Garment restoration!!!!! They are WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!!! 9/12/2017

Sent on 09/12/2017

Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners's reply:

Thank you, Marlee, for your glowing review! I'm sure you're daughter will be especially glowing on her day since the the gown means so much to you and her! We are passionate about the work we do and love to hear from you about how we can make your special days even better!

Matrice · Married on 01/02/2017

Lucky Day #1, I had saved a Pioneer Press article about cleaning and preserving special gowns. UNLUCKY day, I opened the box where my christening gown was stored and discovered the front was entirely yellow, actually, more like coffee-brown! I was sick. Local cleaners said it was beyond help. Lucky Day #2, I called Kat at Treasured Garments. Lucky Day #3, she called me after receiving it and said, I believe we can totally restore it! Lucky Day #4 Yesterday, another of my granddaughters was christened in this gown, which is as old as I am, 68 years. It was snow-white and, indeed, treasured. Great service!! The box and presentation: beautiful. This gown now has twelve names embroidered on it, marking each who wore it!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Matrice! We hope there will be a 13th, 14th, and more wearings of this gown! Let us know if we can help again! Polly Nemec, Owner

Award

Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499, $500 - $999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months