Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners Reviews

53 Reviews for Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners

1 User photo

Jessica · Getting married on 04/05/2021

Outstanding!!

Absolutely amazing!! With Covid 19 my wedding was postponed and had two separate ceremony and reception days. I took my wedding dress in for a cleaning after my ceremony and took it back after for preservation because of their great service! I would recommend to anyone looking for a place to clean / preserve there wedding dress! The staff was soo helpful and amazing and did an outstanding job getting the dress spotless! Also, very reasonably priced for services.

Sent on 09/09/2020

Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners's reply:

Thank you, Jessica, for your glowing remarks! We thank you for the opportunity to clean and preserve your beautiful dress!

• Bethany

Bethany · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Great Experience

The person who helped me was very nice and I got my dress preserved in a beautiful package!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Bethany! We hope you can enjoy your beautiful dress for generations to come!

Tim Mellem · Married on 09/05/2020

Very pleased with there service!

Outstanding Service . Great to work with!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Tim! Thank you for the opportunity to clean the dress before your wedding!!

Brooke Tuttle · Married on 07/27/2020

Wedding dress cleaning

I brought my wedding dress in.. regretfully a few months after my wedding! The bottom of the dress was covered in beer and dirt/mud, to the point where I had accepted that the stains would remain. St Croix Cleaners was able to remove all stains from my dress and it looks brand new! I am so impressed and happy I trusted them with my dress. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Angela Guptill · Married on 05/22/2020

Friendly staff

The ladies we worked with were all very kind, and my dress is cleaner than ever!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Angela! Our staff is truly passionate about the care we give to you and your treasured garments! We hope you can cherish the memories for a lifetime.
  • Lesley

Lesley Weaver · Married on 12/10/2019

Wedding Dress Cleaning

Everyone was helpful and responsive. They answered all of my questions, and I felt very comfortable leaving my dress in their hands. I was also impressed that they were able to remove all of the dirt and stains that were on my dress. I got married when it was snowing outside and the bottom of my dress was caked in dirt and mud. When I got it back, it looked as good as new.

Sent on 02/14/2020

Joelle Knopf · Married on 10/12/2019

Baptismal Gown

My gown was first worn by father in law whose aunt made it for his baptism in 1909. All my sons wore this gown as well as other members of the family. I now want my grand daughter to wear it but it needed cleaning and some restoration. I took it to Treasured Restoration and Heather was great to work with. At one point my gown had to have a repair and she saw to it that just the right restoration person did the repair and it looks perfect. It is stunning and my grand daughter will look darling in this gorgeous gown
    Thank you Heather and the restoration lady for all your incredible work on my gown.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners's reply:

Hi, Joelle. Thank you so much for your kind review. We're happy we could keep the gown in the family for more generations to come!
  • Saydie

Saydie · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding gown cleaning/preservation

This team was very kind, responsive and professional. They answered my questioned thoroughly and I felt full trust in leaving my wedding gown in their hands. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners's reply:

Thank you, Saydie, for your kind recommendation. We are passionate about the care we give to you and your gown!

Kylee Armbrust · Married on 06/28/2019

Absolutely excellent service! Super friendly, quality job, very knowledgable, timely.

Cleaned and preserved my wedding dress which was stained and dirty by the end of the night. Did a fantastic job! Super personable, friendly, timely, and knowledgable. So glad I chose them!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners's reply:

We're so grateful for the opportunity to clean and preserve your dress, Kylee! Hopefully, your dress will be a preserved and cherished memory of your wedding for future generations!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/11/2019

Inexpensive and great work

Somehow got my beer soaked wedding dress that I refused the bustle all night perfectly clean! Also was one of the cheaper shops I quoted around the cities. Great work!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners's reply:

Thanks Chelsea for your kind review! We're glad we could get your wedding dress sparkling clean again!

Niki Heizer · Married on 03/31/2019

Piece of Mind Cleaning !

I had a destination wedding in Cozumel and the bottom of my dress was covered in sand . They were able to clean this out of my Rue De Seine Avril gown and I was able to sell it on Stillwhite.com for a great price . Looked like new when I got it back!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners's reply:

Hi, Niki! Thank you for your kind review! We're happy we could get your special gown looking like new!

Marlee · Married on 01/13/2019

I wore my mother's wedding gown from 1955. Now my daughter wants to wear the gown, twice worn and may years of aging! It was never museum preserved so it had aged to an overall beige color. The people at Treasured garment restoration took it, assured me they could clean it and it would no longer be beige and have minor stains on it. They did what they said!!! It is beautiful! It came back a light ivory color and the stains are gone. My daughter had tears when she took it out of the cleaning bag and saw it! We are both SO APPRECIATIVE of the work done by Treasured Garment Restoration. She will be a beautiful bride in a treasured heirloom thanks to Treasured Garment restoration!!!!! They are WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!!! 9/12/2017

Sent on 09/12/2017

Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners's reply:

Thank you, Marlee, for your glowing review! I'm sure you're daughter will be especially glowing on her day since the the gown means so much to you and her!
    We are passionate about the work we do and love to hear from you about how we can make your special days even better!

Bridget Shaw · Married on 12/31/2018

Exceptional Alterations & Service

Monica is simply amazing. She went above and beyond in not only the complex alterations of my wedding dress but she also provided exceptional service in altering my junior bridesmaid dress and the mother-of-the-bride dress. She really listens to the needs of her customers and delivers exceptional results!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners's reply:

Thank you, Bridget, for your glowing review. We will definitely share this with Monica. We hope your wedding was simply amazing!

Best Regards,
    Polly Nemec, Owner
  • Mary Jane

Mary Jane Streiff · Married on 05/06/2017

Great quality!

The pricing is very reasonable, all of my questions were answered, and the service I received was very professional and efficient!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners's reply:

Hi, Mary Jane. Thank you for your feedback! We're happy we could answer all of your questions and make the process as easy as possible for you!

Matrice · Married on 01/02/2017

Lucky Day #1, I had saved a Pioneer Press article about cleaning and preserving special gowns. UNLUCKY day, I opened the box where my christening gown was stored and discovered the front was entirely yellow, actually, more like coffee-brown! I was sick. Local cleaners said it was beyond help. Lucky Day #2, I called Kat at Treasured Garments. Lucky Day #3, she called me after receiving it and said, I believe we can totally restore it! Lucky Day #4 Yesterday, another of my granddaughters was christened in this gown, which is as old as I am, 68 years. It was snow-white and, indeed, treasured. Great service!! The box and presentation: beautiful. This gown now has twelve names embroidered on it, marking each who wore it!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Matrice! We hope there will be a 13th, 14th, and more wearings of this gown! Let us know if we can help again!
    Polly Nemec, Owner

Susan · Married on 12/14/2016

I searched the internet for a PROFESSIONAL textile restorer and found Treasured Garment Restoration. I sent my mother's Parisian Opera Gown circa 1950 for cleaning and restoration and was amazed at the beautiful result. Kat and the crew kept me informed throughout the process and the price was less than I had anticipated. The gown is now stored in an archival box with a muslin cover. I love showing it off to both family and friends!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners's reply:

Thank you Susan for your kind words. We loved restoring this beautiful & unique gown for you. What a wonderful heirloom! Thank you for giving us the opportunity!
    Polly Nemec, Owner, Treasured Garment Restoration

Karly · Married on 06/11/2016

They came highly recommended by the boutique I purchased my wedding gown - did not disappoint! My gown is gorgeous and I'm sure the test of time will prove that my gown was well restored.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Melanie · Married on 05/15/2016

I used St Croix Cleaners to clean my wedding dress and I'm so glad I did! They were very professional and informative about the different options I had. When I described my need to have the dress finished much faster than normal, due to an out of state move, they were very flexible with helping me get it done in time. In fact, they got the dress done extra early! This was a great experience!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Mark · Married on 10/03/2015

I was happy with the service , professional and efficient

Sent on 11/23/2015

I wanted to make sure of the very best protection possible for my expensive, beautiful, hand beaded, silk with lace wedding gown. My research brought me to the absolute best, most professional cleaners, with the highest industry standards for cleaning, preserving and restoring in the entire state! The manager of the St. Croix Cleaners in Mendota Heights was very thorough in explaining the detailed, meticulous process that the company uses to ensure the optimal result. My treasured dress has been restored to mint condition and will be preserved as an heirloom dress for generations to come!

Sent on 06/18/2016
  • Alane

Alane · Married on 11/09/2014

When I asked my mom about the possibility of wearing her wedding dress, she did some research and found Darcy at St Croix's Cleaners in Minneapolis. At the time, I was deployed to Afghanistan, so my mom met with Darcy a few times with the dress to look at the possibility and to have it cleaned. Darcy is extremely busy, but we were able to get some design ideas going over email before i was first able to go in for a consultation. At the first appointment, we finalized our design and she did some pinning. Because i was just visiting for a few days, she was able to do the first round of alterations in days and had me back in to give it a try. It was almost perfect, so we talked about a few changes and she was able to do those without having me come back in. When i tried on the dress on my wedding day, it was more perfect than I ever could have imagined. She is an amazing designer and I'm confident no one else could have done what she did!! Everyone was amazed by the dress and it's something my mom and I can treasure forever. Thank you Darcy for all you do!!

Sent on 01/31/2015

Emily · Married on 06/21/2014

I absolutely have loved working with Darcy and treasured garments. She helped make my dream of wearing my mom's dress for my wedding a reality. So thankful for the hard work, joy, and professionalism of Darcy. She seems just as excited about the dress as I am. It's great to see someone take such pride in her work. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Sharon · Married on 04/10/2014

In the last few years, I have had 3 wedding dress restored by Treasured Garment Restoration. The dresses belong to my daughters and daughter-in-law. The entire process; from bringing the dresses in, to the fnal viewing, and final packaging of dresses was done professionally and respectfully. The staff was wonderful to work with.

At first my daughters didn't think they cared if the dresses were cleaned and restored but now they are happy I did it.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2014

i had my wedding dress cleaned with Treasured Garment Restoration, and they did a beautiful job.
    they were very professional, and prompt at contacting me with what the time line was for completing it.
    The presentation of the dress in the box was beautifully done as well.
    I would recommend them

Sent on 03/04/2014

Great communication and friendly on the phone.

Sent on 07/09/2014