5637 Garden Drive, Saint Paul, MN 55129 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Custom Sewing by Heather

Custom Sewing by Heather is an award-winning custom alteration and sewing specialist based in Woodbury, Minnesota. As a child, owner Heather Baldridge loved to sew her own clothing. She turned that passion into a business, and more than 20 years later Heather still takes pride in finding the perfect feel, fit, and look for every customer. Whether you have a new dress that needs customization or an inherited gown that you want to modernize, Heather and her highly skilled team will make your dreams come true.

Custom Sewing By Heather offers services to the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and flower girls — no matter how your wedding party is organized, your sartorial needs will be taken care of. Heather can also create custom wedding gowns, whether from scratch or by altering an existing dress. She can add beadwork or bustles to a gown or modernize an heirloom dress. And if you need a garter or veil, Heather has you covered there as well.

Follow Custom Sewing by Heather on
Wedding shoes
108735049903220109972487328876516704656932o

661 Reviews for Custom Sewing by Heather

Alex C · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Professional, Personable and Talented!

Heather was extremely professional while being a true master of her craft. I bought my wedding dress off the floor- it was multiple sizes too big and I wanted a lot of changes- Heather took all of my requests and basically created a new dress for me- the end result was BEAUTIFUL.

While planning a wedding, vendors can make business seem very transactional- Heather is the perfect balance between professional and personable. I enjoyed working with her and will recommend her to all my family and friends.

Sent on 07/07/2020

Kayla Rubenzer · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Only one to trust with your wedding dress

Heather was amazing to work with from beginning to end! When I first picked up my dress (prior to alterations) I was so worried as it did not fit at all. Heather transformed my dress into what I was envisioning for my wedding day. My dress needed A LOT of work and she made it go so smoothly and seem effortless. She even made sure to take the time to finish my dress early so I did not have to drive to MN for another appointment. (I am from WI). She went above and beyond for me and my wedding dress! I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 09/02/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Custom Sewing by Heather FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Veils

• Images by Kris Wedding Photographers

Heather is not only professional, welcoming and friendly, but does amazing work! Many of my clients have gone to her for alterations and all have been very pleased. The last thing you want on your wedding day is to be fussing with a dress that doesn't fit you properly. Great alterations can make your wedding gown go from great to outstanding. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

• 5637 Garden Drive Saint Paul, Minnesota, 55129 See on map
    651-314-1728 (Phone number)
    Location of (Custom Sewing by Heather)