1330 NE Quincy St., Minneapolis, MN 55413 Map · Phone number

About Images by Kris

Award winning wedding photography with a personal touch and cutting edge style. Images by Kris is available for weddings both near and far. Your wedding, your style, your day.

Follow Images by Kris on

imagesbykrislogo
westinedinaweddingphotography01
minnesotahinduindianwedding03

10 Reviews for Images by Kris

Kris is an amazing photographer. We loved working with her. Our pictures turned out beautiful. She was easy to work with and very professional.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Tod and Nicole · Married on 05/14/2011

Kris is not only an amazing photographer but an amazing person to work with!! She goes above and beyond. She even brought an extra person to help with shooting our wedding because rain was forecast (so they could help with equipment if it poured outside). We had a lot of photo requests involving a large number of people in the shot and she handled it flawlessly. We are thrilled with how all the pictures turned out!! She was very creative with the posed pictures and also did an incredible job of photographing little moments through the night that we had no clue she was able to capture. Now we will have those memories forever in print! We would definately recommend her for any wedding and hope to use her again for other events in the future!

Sent on 08/06/2011

Amanda · Married on 06/19/2010

Kristi's photography services were amazing. From the moment I met her, she was professional, flexible with our schedules, down to earth, fun, and her products were high quality. Her photobooks are truly amazing. She made me feel like it was about me. She was open to new ideas and made my experience unique from others. She suprised me on our wedding day with something that I will always remember as being over the top and special. She called my husband a few days before the wedding and said she wanted him to bring his marathon hat and running shoes the day of the wedding. She had my husband wear his hat with his tux and it was really a nice touch to our day! I had no idea and it was so nice to know she took the time to incorporate the things that are important in our daily life as a part of our wedding day.

She also did our engagement pics in a park of our choice, and it was a new location for her. She was prepared for the shoot and took amazing pictures. They really were a work of art, and we were so happy with our choice in photographers. I would recommend her to anyone and am certain you will be truly impressed and happy with her work!!!

Sent on 09/29/2010

Images by Kris FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 1330 NE Quincy St. Minneapolis, 55413 See on map
    Call today to schedule your free wedding consultation.