Evermore Wedding Gown Care

9424 36th Ave. No. Northeast corner of #169 & 36th Ave. No., Minneapolis, Minnesota 55427 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Evermore Wedding Gown Care

Evermore Wedding Gown Care is an award-winning wedding gown cleaning, restoration, and preservation specialist based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Whether you're looking for pre-wedding alterations or post-ceremony preservation, the team at Evermore Wedding Gown Care will make sure you have everything you need. With more than 40 years of experience working exclusively on wedding gowns, Evermore Wedding Gown Care understands just how important a wedding gown is and will treat yours with the utmost care and skill.

From the planning phase to the days after your wedding, Evermore Wedding Gown Care can help with all your needs. Whether you want to make sure your dress is in good hands before the ceremony or clean and preserve it after your big day, Evermore Wedding Gown Care will personally inspect your gown and customize its services accordingly. From a small stain to a complete restoration, Evermore Wedding Gown Care will make sure your dress lasts as long as your memories.

Follow Evermore Wedding Gown Care on
weddinggowncarespecialist 49

33 Reviews for Evermore Wedding Gown Care

• Emily

Emily Iten · Married on 07/20/2019

Best place to get preserved

I used Evermore to preserve my dress and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! They answered all of my questions with ease and helped me understand the whole process on how they clean it and why their cleaning/preserving is much different than others. Many other companies send your dress out to foreign countries and claim they cleaned it in house, but not with Evermore! They clean and preserve your dress in their location!

I got married outside and had tons of stains on the bottom of my dress, that I thought would never come out, was I wrong. They got out EVERY single stain on my dress, even the spray tan spots on the thin straps. I was shocked on how beautiful it turned out and I would recommend this place to anyone in a heartbeat. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 07/13/2019

AMAZING Experience!!!!!!!!!!!

I went in for an initial consultation and fitting on Saturday, May 4 for my July 2019 wedding. I was late to my appointment and they were extraordinarily accommodating. I believe they only book one appointment at a time so that morning I had the exclusive attention of the experts in the salon. After putting on the dress and discussing the wedding, the tailor, Pa, let me know that in her opinion, the dress already fit correctly and that she did not think that I needed any alterations at all, although she said that if I felt there were any I needed she would be happy to make them. So many other salons would have made unneeded alterations so they could make money, but Pa was incredibly honest and made me feel great about my dress and my day! I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Evermore Wedding Gown Care FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations?
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Customary Attire

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Evermore Wedding Gown Care 1
    10% discount
    Visit our website to print out a discount coupon on all our services from Pre-Wedding Gown Care, Pressing, Spotting, Repairs,Cleaning,Preservation,

• The Simply Elegant Group
    The Simply Elegant Group Wedding Planners

SEBC loves Wedding Gown Care Specialists!

• Andrews Photography
    Andrews Photography Wedding Photographers

You paid a bundle on the dress so dont leave it a mess, Wedding Gown Care Specialists to the rescue, Dont forget to do a wear the dress session before you have it cleaned. Rod Andrew Andrews Photography

• Andrea's Vintage Bridal
    Andrea's Vintage Bridal Wedding Dresses

Karen does wonders with cleaning and restoration. We own a vintage bridal salon and she works with our dresses, some of which are 80 years old. Her "before" and "after" pictures are incredible. She removes all the stains, even mold discoloration, and makes dresses fresh and look like new. She has a broad knowledge of textiles and cleaning methods and preserves gowns using the proper acid-free packaging. She and her employees are professional and provide expert advice. We just can't say enough good things about her business!

• 9424 36th Ave. No. Northeast corner of #169 & 36th Ave. No. Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55427 See on map
    612-545-5740 (Phone number)
    Monday - Thursday 9:00 - 5:30 Friday 9:00 - 3:00 Evenings by appointment Sat a.m. by appointment
  • 9424 36th Ave. No., Northeast corner of #169 & 36th Ave. No. Minneapolis, 55427 See on map
    763-575-8759 (Phone number)
    Monday - Thursday 9:00 - 5:30 Friday 9:00 - 3:00 Evenings by appoinntment Sat a.m. by appoinntmment