Evermore Wedding Gown Care

9424 36th Ave. No. Northeast corner of #169 & 36th Ave. No., Minneapolis, Minnesota, MN 55427 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Evermore Wedding Gown Care

Evermore Wedding Gown Care is an award-winning wedding gown cleaning, restoration, and preservation specialist based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Whether you're looking for pre-wedding alterations or post-ceremony preservation, the team at Evermore Wedding Gown Care will make sure you have everything you need. With more than 40 years of experience working exclusively on wedding gowns, Evermore Wedding Gown Care understands just how important a wedding gown is and will treat yours with the utmost care and skill.

From the planning phase to the days after your wedding, Evermore Wedding Gown Care can help with all your needs. Whether you want to make sure your dress is in good hands before the ceremony or clean and preserve it after your big day, Evermore Wedding Gown Care will personally inspect your gown and customize its services accordingly. From a small stain to a complete restoration, Evermore Wedding Gown Care will make sure your dress lasts as long as your memories.

Follow Evermore Wedding Gown Care on
Gray chairs
Gray chairs

27 Reviews for Evermore Wedding Gown Care

Kathleen · Married on 09/02/2018

You get what you pay for, Evermore is expensive, but worth every penny! I took my full crepe and silk wedding gown to them for alternations and the final product was beyond expectation!! After the three fittings, cleaning and pressing the gown was absolute perfection and fit like a glove. Serena and Pa were both wonderful to work with and extremely polite and friendly. The atmosphere of the shop is very modern, located in an old brick building, but beautifully feminine and well decorated. Each time I went, I looked forward to seeing my gown knowing it was in great hands. When I went to pick it up before my wedding, Serena notice a small stain on the train and had it spot cleaned and returned within the day. They are such a wonderful vendor, I would highly recommend Evermore to anyone looking for gown alterations, pressing and cleaning.

Claire · Married on 07/14/2018

I went to the Evermore New Hope location and it was UNREAL. Both a friend and my day of coordinator suggested Evermore and I am SO glad they did. Nga was unbelievable - my dress was way too big for me and she had me come in multiple times over a two-month time span to get it just right. It was a strapless dress (something I had always vowed that I wouldn't get) and she altered it SO well - she took it in perfectly at the ribs so it stayed up the entire day without me thinking about it, but it wasn't too tight. And she was personable too! I was trying to figure out what to do with my hair/ headpiece and she was the one who helped me figure out what to ultimately do - which I loved when I look back at pictures!! I have told so many people about wonderful Evermore in New Hope and how amazing Nga was. Thank you so much, Evermore and especially Nga! And I took my dress in after the wedding and got it preserved - they were great. They got everything out (even a red wine stain on the back) and walked me through my annual care so I can keep it in pristine condition forever and pass it on. Beyond impressed.

Evermore Wedding Gown Care FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Customary Attire

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Evermore Wedding Gown Care 1
    10% discount
    Visit our website to print out a discount coupon on all our services from Pre-Wedding Gown Care, Pressing, Spotting, Repairs,Cleaning,Preservation,

• The Simply Elegant Group
    The Simply Elegant Group Wedding Planners

SEBC loves Wedding Gown Care Specialists!

• Andrews Photography
    Andrews Photography Wedding Photographers

You paid a bundle on the dress so dont leave it a mess, Wedding Gown Care Specialists to the rescue, Dont forget to do a wear the dress session before you have it cleaned. Rod Andrew Andrews Photography

• Andrea's Vintage Bridal
    Andrea's Vintage Bridal Wedding Dresses

Karen does wonders with cleaning and restoration. We own a vintage bridal salon and she works with our dresses, some of which are 80 years old. Her "before" and "after" pictures are incredible. She removes all the stains, even mold discoloration, and makes dresses fresh and look like new. She has a broad knowledge of textiles and cleaning methods and preserves gowns using the proper acid-free packaging. She and her employees are professional and provide expert advice. We just can't say enough good things about her business!

• 9424 36th Ave. No. Northeast corner of #169 & 36th Ave. No. Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55427 See on map
    612-545-5740 (Phone number)
    Monday - Thursday 9:00 - 5:30 Friday 9:00 - 3:00 Evenings by appointment Sat a.m. by appointment
  • 9424 36th Ave. No., Northeast corner of #169 & 36th Ave. No. Minneapolis, 55427 See on map
    763-575-8759 (Phone number)
    Monday - Thursday 9:00 - 5:30 Friday 9:00 - 3:00 Evenings by appoinntment Sat a.m. by appoinntmment