Andrea's Vintage Bridal

Andrea's Vintage Bridal

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Andrea's Vintage Bridal

World's Largest Collection of Vintage Wedding Dresses, Custom Redesigned Just For You!

Andrea’s Vintage Bridal is a family-owned private bridal salon offering the largest selection of vintage bridal gowns on planet earth!

Andrea's Vintage Bridal is a revolutionary approach to classic bridal; the destination for brides looking for an elegant tea-length dress, a romantic, flowing lacey boho dress, a glamorous Old Hollywood gown, or a funky mod geometric dress.

We specialize in custom bridal alterations, as most brides don’t necessarily need the long sleeves and high collars that often accompany a vintage wedding gown. Our in-house seamstress specializes in re-making our wedding gowns precisely for you, beyond the realm of traditional alterations.

We emphasize a relaxed, welcoming, affirming atmosphere, with a strong focus on making the search for your gown fun and easy. Gowns are shown by private appointment 6 days a week. Please call at 612-716-8006 or email us at andrea@andreasvintagebridal.com today to book your appointment!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Appts. Only (1)
Bridal Gowns (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
Veils (1)

I came here after going to a couple of places where I tried on several dresses that felt like they weren't really me or my style with all the new looks out there. I was thinking I wanted something more classic, unique, and more comfortable. Nikolina must have some sort of ESP...because we didn't really talk at length and she asked me some basic questions and had set out 10 different dresses and based on that it was crazy that I like 7 out of the 10 of them! She really helped me narrow it down, and really captured me in the moment reiterating that I said that felt pretty in it. After trying to slim down for a while and really taking a backseat to clothes shopping it had been a struggle to feel like I looked good in anything. This dress did feel magical though. So when she asked me if I was saying yes to the dress, I couldn't even believe I got so emotional. My sister got to see me try it on, and asked Nikolina what year she thought it was made and she said 79 or 80 which is when me and my fiance were born so it was like perfect and meant to be! The dress had this charm and brought me back to the time when I felt like things were simpler and it just felt so euphoric and nostalgic. I loved wearing it, and it was so comfortable and fun. It was like Nikolina knew me and connected me to a feeling that I will not forget. She works within the comforts of your budget and was very helpful with alterations, cleaning, and ideas for modifications. I would highly recommend her and this shop.

Profile Picture Leang, 8/18/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Bridal Gowns

This was such a neat experience! Nic has a huge variety of dresses from every era and price range. She was excellent and made sure not to show me dresses that weren't my size or budget. She also has a stellar eye for potential alterations and personalization opportunities!

Profile Picture Annie, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I had been to a few of the used and new bridal stores in the area before going to Andrea's. They have recently moved to a location that does not have a storefront, but still see customers by appointment. The space that you try on dresses is very nice and intimate. Some of the other stores I had been to felt more like a cattle call with strangers offering unsolicited opinions on the dress you're trying on and kids running amok. Because I am tall, Nicole had already pulled all the dresses that she thought would work for me (I think shorter gals may get more options based on style). I still had about eight dresses to try, so I'm certainly not complaining. Like previous reviewers have mentioned, some of the dresses are pretty ugly at first glance. It's amazing how much a sash or tuck can do to help you visualize a dress' potential. I would recommend trying on all the dresses she pulls for you; I almost didn't try on the dress I bought as it didn't match my Pinterest ideal of a dress. Nicole had warned me that alterations would be expensive, she's not wrong. I was able to get both the dress and alterations for under $1000, but it took some major legwork on my part to find a place that did affordable alterations. I would definitely say that Andrea's Vintage Bridal is worth a stop, especially if you are looking for something unique with history.

Profile Picture Kerstin, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1480364718134 blue damask dress
220x220 sq 1480364837197 img20150803122844
220x220 sq 1480365011474 img20150202031357

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Andrea has a great selection of vintage dresses. I also love that she works with a great seamstress and together, they are able to alter a dress to fit the bride.

The dresses at Andrea's shop actually made me want to get married all over again. The craftsmanship, fabrics and details of these vintage dresses are so superior to so many new gowns, and they are a fraction of the price! If you truly want to have a one-of-a-kind dress this is the place to go.

This is a very neat business. Andrea is one of the most passionate women I have ever met. Not only does she carry a large inventory of vintage gowns in good condition but if needed she would work to find your perfect gown through all her connections. She is very professional and personable at the same time. I highly recommend visiting her store if you want a vintage or unique looking wedding dress.

If you are looking for something truly unique for your Wedding Attire try Andrea's Vintage Bridal! Andrea will work with you to give you a custom look for your special day!

Minneapolis, MN 55408   See On Map