4317 Upton Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55410 Map · Phone number

About Andrea's Vintage Bridal

Andrea’s Vintage Bridal is a family-owned private bridal salon offering the largest selection of vintage bridal gowns on planet earth!

Andrea's Vintage Bridal is a revolutionary approach to classic bridal; the destination for brides looking for an elegant tea-length dress, a romantic, flowing lacey boho dress, a glamorous Old Hollywood gown, or a funky mod geometric dress.

We specialize in custom bridal alterations, as most brides don’t necessarily need the long sleeves and high collars that often accompany a vintage wedding gown. Our in-house seamstress specializes in re-making our wedding gowns precisely for you, beyond the realm of traditional alterations.

We emphasize a relaxed, welcoming, affirming atmosphere, with a strong focus on making the search for your gown fun and easy. Gowns are shown by private appointment. Please call at 612-716-8006 or email us at andrea@andreasvintagebridal.com today to book your appointment!

Follow Andrea's Vintage Bridal on

amyandersonhansbuetowwedding
1278732710153683050962562396505113o
50s wedding dress fur cape
Andrea's Vintage Bridal
shop photo sequin party dress
blue damask dress
img20150803122844
img20150202031357
camilleweddingdress electric lime
mccall ostlie cu front

25 Reviews for Andrea's Vintage Bridal

Leang · Married on 08/18/2017

I came here after going to a couple of places where I tried on several dresses that felt like they weren't really me or my style with all the new looks out there. I was thinking I wanted something more classic, unique, and more comfortable. Nikolina must have some sort of ESP...because we didn't really talk at length and she asked me some basic questions and had set out 10 different dresses and based on that it was crazy that I like 7 out of the 10 of them! She really helped me narrow it down, and really captured me in the moment reiterating that I said that felt pretty in it. After trying to slim down for a while and really taking a backseat to clothes shopping it had been a struggle to feel like I looked good in anything. This dress did feel magical though. So when she asked me if I was saying yes to the dress, I couldn't even believe I got so emotional. My sister got to see me try it on, and asked Nikolina what year she thought it was made and she said 79 or 80 which is when me and my fiance were born so it was like perfect and meant to be! The dress had this charm and brought me back to the time when I felt like things were simpler and it just felt so euphoric and nostalgic. I loved wearing it, and it was so comfortable and fun. It was like Nikolina knew me and connected me to a feeling that I will not forget. She works within the comforts of your budget and was very helpful with alterations, cleaning, and ideas for modifications. I would highly recommend her and this shop.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Christina · Married on 07/03/2016

I went to Andre's Vintage because the idea of re-using a gown was appealing to me, as was a small/un-crowded shop (you/your friends are the only ones in the shop for your appointment). This store may not be for everyone, but if you have an open mind and are a little bit creative, you can walk away with a one of a kind dress.

Nikolina is amazing; I sent in my size and height/weight and she had 20ish dresses ready for me to try on at my appointment. She helped narrow them down and during the whole process, I never once felt rushed or pressured - I was honestly dreading dress shopping. However, the one on one attention and Nikolina's fun personality made this the best experience of my wedding planning process!

I worked with their recommended seamstress, Emily, and absolutely loved my dress. This shop and the whole experience was amazing!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Jenny · Married on 06/20/2015

I had already been to a few bridal shops--used and new. I was certain I would get my gown online for cheap since the dress didn't matter as much to me in the scheme of things. My sister-in-lawn suggested I go to this cool place in Uptown that sells dresses that can be altered. I went in thinking any shop with the words "vintage" and "bridal" in the title I couldn't afford. But alas I was wrong!

When we arrived for our appointment, I was asked what I've been looking for (style, color, etc.). Then she gathered dresses she thought would do nicely. At first site, these dresses look hideous: 80s over-the-shoulder sleeves, etc. But then she shows you how it could look with alteration; a tuck here, hike up the skirt there, a magic sash, and viola! It was fun to see her work her magic.

The dress I ended up picking out didn't need a lot of alteration and they negotiated with me on price. All in all, I was very satisfied not just with the dress but with the whole experience.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Andrea's Vintage Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually, Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges, Final Sales

• Studio Laguna Photography
    Studio Laguna Photography Wedding Photographers

Andrea has a great selection of vintage dresses. I also love that she works with a great seamstress and together, they are able to alter a dress to fit the bride.

• Sassafras Floral & Garden Design
    Sassafras Floral & Garden Design Wedding Florists

The dresses at Andrea's shop actually made me want to get married all over again. The craftsmanship, fabrics and details of these vintage dresses are so superior to so many new gowns, and they are a fraction of the price! If you truly want to have a one-of-a-kind dress this is the place to go.

• Evermore Wedding Gown Care
    Evermore Wedding Gown Care Wedding Dresses

This is a very neat business. Andrea is one of the most passionate women I have ever met. Not only does she carry a large inventory of vintage gowns in good condition but if needed she would work to find your perfect gown through all her connections. She is very professional and personable at the same time. I highly recommend visiting her store if you want a vintage or unique looking wedding dress.

• 4317 Upton Ave S Minneapolis, MN, 55410 See on map