Effie's Bridal Trunk

Burnsville, MN View map Visit website

Finding your perfect dream dress can often be exciting, yet overwhelming at the same time. We have created a boutique environment that provides every Bride that walks through our door a very special and customized "Relaxed Sophistication" experience. We provide an array of designers and styles to fit every budget, taste and personality! Through our one-on-one personalized appointments with our experienced consultants, every Bride feels welcomed and experiences her special bridal moment with those she cares about most.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Katie
    Katie B. Married on 04/25/2021

Best Experience I could've asked for!

This was my second place going to try on wedding dresses. I was the type of bride that hadn't ever thought about my wedding, what I would look like or what I wanted, so I wasn't sure what to expect. The first place I went just didn't have the selection I was looking for, was crowded and overwhelming. What I love about Effie's Bridal is they didn't make me feel any pressure to find something and I was able to try on a variety of styles and figure out what I liked the most and what looked best on me.

My consultant was very professional, kind, and knowledgeable about things such as maybe not having such a long train since our wedding was in Sedona, AZ and not having too much fabric otherwise I would be too warm. She was respectful of our price range, as well as my guests' opinions about the dresses I was trying on also. She was really intuitive in figuring out what type of dress would be best for me.

I definitely was NOT expecting to have a "bridal moment" but after we narrowed it down to two dresses, the second one I tried on… I cried! It was prefect! I didn't have any second thoughts and all I thought about was wearing my gorgeous dress. They also have a really nice boutique. Clean spaces, separate from other brides trying things on, and I thought a really nice selection of dresses to choose from. I would recommend anyone to go here in search of the "the one!"
  • Moriah
    Moriah B. Married on 02/20/2021

Loved my experience with Effie's!

The whole staff at Effie's is just wonderful! Piper was my consultant, and made me feel comfortable and beautiful (she actually picked my dress!). It was my first time shopping for dresses, and although I knew what I wanted she helped make it a reality. When I said yes to my dress, they popped champagne for me and my crew - so fun!

We also got our bridesmaids dresses through Effies, and that entire process was wonderful too. I was struggling to decide on dresses for my girls, and they were very patient with us.

After the wedding, I brought my dress into Effie's to get preserved, and once again that entire process was seamless. I highly recommend Effie's to everyone! They have gorgeous gowns, but their staff is what makes the experience.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 10/03/2020

Love, love, love

Effie's Bridal trunk is the best. The consultant knew my style better than I did and helped me pick a dress in my budget. They even popped the champagne when I said yes to my dress! Great experience 5 stars (I would give 10 if it were an option).

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

1715 County Rd 42 W Burnsville, MN, 55306
952-243-4591
Location of (Effie's Bridal Trunk)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding