1621 East Hennepin Ave #220, Minneapolis, MN 55414 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About The White Room

Focusing on up-and-coming bridal gown designers, The White Room succeeds at providing both expert tailoring from the designers and owners, and intimate, warm customer service. We have carefully curated our selection of designers that not only fit the aesthetic and vision of The White Room, but also ones that really make their mark in the bridal world. These designers are unique and dedicated to tailoring, creating wedding dresses that exceed every girl's dream.

Be sure to set-up your appointment at The White Room today! We look forward to hosting you in our studio.

Follow The White Room on

twr logo

11 Reviews for The White Room

Natalie Schaffer · Married on 08/03/2019

The BEST Bridal Shop in the Midwest...Seriously

I had scheduled dress fittings at four different dress shops when I was looking for my wedding dress. I went to two before and one after The White Room. TWR stood out by a mile when it came to the buying experience. I didn't feel pressured or rushed to buy a dress. I didn't think I would even find a dress I loved because I had something stuck in my head before the trial. The dress room was beautiful, the staff was so kind and the selection was incredible. I will forever recommend TWR to friends and family who need a professional but comfortable dress shopping experience! And my dress turned out beautiful as well!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Jenelle · Married on 06/22/2019

The White Room has the most beautiful dress selection for every bride. I went in unsure of what my style was and fell in love with multiple dresses from the shop. Nikki and Carmen were so helpful and excited to help me find THE dress. The accessories are nothing short of perfect and Nikki did a great job finding the best pieces for each of the dresses I tried on.
    I had a previous experience at a bridal shop in which I felt pressured to buy TODAY, and The White Room was a very refreshing experience to know that I had the time I needed to find the perfect dress without any pressure.
    Thank you so much for giving me this amazing experience!

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Eliza

Eliza Kroeten · Married on 02/16/2019

Unique Selection & Wonderful Staff

HANDS-DOWN BEST BRIDAL SHOP IN MPLS.

So, I'm planning a very small wedding in Mexico this winter and had originally planned on purchasing an inexpensive gown

Sent on 12/01/2018

The White Room FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• goGLOW
    goGLOW Wedding Hair & Makeup

We LOVE The White Room! Such a gorgeous space and the service is impeccable. Do not miss this experience, you will be happy you went!

• 1621 East Hennepin Ave, #220 Minneapolis, 55414 See on map
    Tuesday - Sunday // 10-5 By Appointment Only- please contact us to schedule your visit to the studio today!