1621 East Hennepin Ave #220, Minneapolis, MN 55414 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About The White Room

Focusing on up-and-coming bridal gown designers, The White Room succeeds at providing both expert tailoring from the designers and owners, and intimate, warm customer service. We have carefully curated our selection of designers that not only fit the aesthetic and vision of The White Room, but also ones that really make their mark in the bridal world. These designers are unique and dedicated to tailoring, creating wedding dresses that exceed every girl's dream.

Be sure to set-up your appointment at The White Room today! We look forward to hosting you in our studio.

Follow The White Room on

4b2a2b621a83c63a AMS 6358
twr logo

12 Reviews for The White Room

Kristy voissem · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Nikki is my spirit animal

I loved everything about this place and my experience! There is nothing but excitement, love, and beauty that fill this white room. They have so many different and unique styles without being bombarded by 500 options like if you went to a large chain. I wasn’t overwhelmed and I wasn’t overwhelmed by the choices, I guess you could say I was just perfect at whelmed.
    The champagne was delicious and Nikki was the perfect match to my personality. I can’t imagine working with anybody else, and I had gone 3 other places previously to going here. She was able to joke around with me while also making it a point to understand what I liked and didn’t like about each of the dresses.
    I also couldn’t love my dress more. It is perfect for me and our venue and I can’t wait for it to come in and wear it once a month for the rest of my life haha.
    I seriously love everything about this place and I never thought I would be somebody who cried when I found my dress, but I have to say after my first appointment, I walked out into the hall on my way to my car and started crying. I was sooo overwhelmed with how nice and loving and caring the staff was and also how much I loved the dresses I had just tried on. In closing, JUST GO HERE ALREADY!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Natalie Schaffer · Married on 08/03/2019

The BEST Bridal Shop in the Midwest...Seriously

I had scheduled dress fittings at four different dress shops when I was looking for my wedding dress. I went to two before and one after The White Room. TWR stood out by a mile when it came to the buying experience. I didn't feel pressured or rushed to buy a dress. I didn't think I would even find a dress I loved because I had something stuck in my head before the trial. The dress room was beautiful, the staff was so kind and the selection was incredible. I will forever recommend TWR to friends and family who need a professional but comfortable dress shopping experience! And my dress turned out beautiful as well!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Jenelle · Married on 06/22/2019

The White Room has the most beautiful dress selection for every bride. I went in unsure of what my style was and fell in love with multiple dresses from the shop. Nikki and Carmen were so helpful and excited to help me find THE dress. The accessories are nothing short of perfect and Nikki did a great job finding the best pieces for each of the dresses I tried on.
    I had a previous experience at a bridal shop in which I felt pressured to buy TODAY, and The White Room was a very refreshing experience to know that I had the time I needed to find the perfect dress without any pressure.
    Thank you so much for giving me this amazing experience!

Sent on 09/21/2018

The White Room FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Customary Attire
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Annually
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• goGLOW
    goGLOW Wedding Hair & Makeup

We LOVE The White Room! Such a gorgeous space and the service is impeccable. Do not miss this experience, you will be happy you went!

• 1621 East Hennepin Ave, #220 Minneapolis, 55414 See on map
    Tuesday - Sunday // 10-5 By Appointment Only- please contact us to schedule your visit to the studio today!