Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The White Room

fresh//intimate//bridal

Focusing on up-and-coming bridal gown designers, The White Room succeeds at providing both expert tailoring from the designers and owners, and intimate, warm customer service. We have carefully curated our selection of designers that not only fit the aesthetic and vision of The White Room, but also ones that really make their mark in the bridal world. These designers are unique and dedicated to tailoring, creating wedding dresses that exceed every girl's dream.

Be sure to set-up your appointment at The White Room today! We look forward to hosting you in our studio.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Trunk Shows (1)
Bridal Belts (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
Jewelry (1)

I can't even begin to share just how incredible and EASY my wedding dress shopping experience was. From the stunning selection and then on to alterations and overall experience, Carmen, Anne and Roxanne catered to all of my wants and needs. And they did it with excitement and love as if I was their only bride, and they give this experience to EVERYONE. There is seriously no where else to go in Minneapolis besides The White Room.

Profile Picture Laine, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience with the White Room was an absolute dream! They were so attentive and made the entire experience from shopping to alterations so easy and stress free! They really listened to what I wanted and made me feel special and understood (exactly how you should feel when bridal shopping!). I found the perfect dress there and was able to come in for a last minute appointment the following day with my Dad to try it on once more before purchasing. The dress was a little large when I first got it and it made me really anxious, but they did a great job of walking me through and normalizing the alterations process and their seamstress did an AMAZING job! It was absolutely perfect! They seriously go above and beyond for their brides! The morning of my wedding, I had an issue with my veil and they came personally to help me sort it out! You cannot do better than the service and styles at the White Room. I HIGHLY recommend to anyone who wants a great bridal experience!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/8/17, 17 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Customization, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

This was the last shop I visited while dress shopping in the twin cities and it was by far the favorite for my whole party!! Anne & Carmen are very warm and welcoming and the atmosphere of their shop is just perfect. You get great one on one service and you are not crowded in with other brides. And the natural light that their space gets makes a world of difference when looking at dresses! If you are looking for a unique, stylish, and beautiful wedding dress I would definitely check out their selection!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Customization, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

The White Room Pricing

220x220 sq 1443196420404 rosa clara sena
220x220 sq 1445365501886 dream 2016 rosa clara
220x220 sq 1445370032504 yolancris aris

1 ENDORSEMENT
We LOVE The White Room! Such a gorgeous space and the service is impeccable. Do not miss this experience, you will be happy you went!

Events

1621 East Hennepin Ave, #220, Minneapolis, MN 55414   See On Map
612-361-7175 (phone)
Tuesday - Sunday // 10-5 By Appointment Only- please contact us to schedule your visit to the studio today!