Amazing Alterations Reviews

152 Reviews for Amazing Alterations

Amazing Alterations 1
Amazing Alterations 2

Megan · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Brenda seriously is AMAZING! My dress is everything I could have hoped for. Thank you so much!☺️

Kayla · Married on 11/02/2018

The entire staff makes you feel so comfortable. Obviously I didn't know what I was doing and didn't know what to expect. They calmed any nerves I had AND Brenda made me feel so confident in my dress. Mine was more form fitting and I thought I had to wear all of these things under it to make me seem smaller. By the end of my final fitting she reminded me that I was beautiful and didn't need any extra stuff to look that way :) You can't put a price on that!

Susan · Married on 09/29/2018

I cannot say enough about Amazing Alterations. I wish I could give ten stars!!!!!

I bought my wedding dress from Annika bridal in Minnesota. I then shipped my dress to Philadelphia (where I live). I got alterations in Philadelphia where I was told that the only way to bustle my dress was to remove all of the layers from the back of my dress and just leave the top two layers. I was heartbroken when I received my dress with the alterations. It looked completely different (see photos) and the woman basically laughed when I asked if we could sew the layers back in. This happened on the Monday before our Saturday wedding in Minneapolis.

I called Amazing Alterations on a whim, nearly chickening out from making the call because I felt so ridiculous asking for a Thursday appointment for a Saturday wedding (THREE DAYS before). They didn't bat an eye and made me an appointment for Thursday after our plane landed. I brought it in just hoping to feel better talking to people who cared-and they did care-SO MUCH! They were so nice! I would have left happy to just talk to them about the dress. But my mind was blown when Lindsey looked over the dress and said, "So, time is not an issue." She explained they would just sew all the layers back in. I came back less than 24 hours later to pick up my dress-completely restored to its original look with a new bustle design that held up all its layers with absolutely no issue-and it looked cute!

They honestly could have charged me whatever they wanted at this point-but their pricing was reasonable too. WHO ARE THESE MAGICAL DRESS WIZARDS??? I'm in love. Please take your dress here. Thank you Amazing Alterations!

Kayla · Married on 09/28/2018

Beautiful Dress

I loved my dress so much but was in between sizes! So I ordered a bigger size, plus I definately needed a hem. I was given Brenda's card but my family member and so glad I chose her. Brenda was super nice and reassuring that it would turn out perfect! My dress fit perfect the day of!

Amazing Alterations 3

Kelsey · Married on 09/22/2018

They seriously make dreams come true. Because of amazing alterations but more specifically Brenda I was able to have a private ceremony with my grandmother at her nursing home. Due to her being I'll we pushed the wedding way way up and I got another dress for my Nana to see. They helped me do this at an insanely affordable price and so fast I couldn't even believe it was possible. The work they did was so amazing and none of it would have been possible without them.

Bonnie · Married on 09/15/2018

I absolutely loved working with Brenda at Amazing Alterations!!

• Cassandra

Cassandra Beyers · Married on 09/11/2018

Brenda is an alteration wizard

When I got my dress it was too big and the back went down extremely low. It came in with only two months to spare. I told Brenda I was self conscious about the back and she was able to completely redo the back of my dress in short notice. They were up front with costs and it was never more than they originally quoted me for.

Kristina · Married on 09/01/2018

I had bought my wedding dress from David's Bridal back in November and the wedding is in August. My dress fit perfect when I bought it.....but then I lost 30lbs! I was on a weight loss program and waiting for my weightloss to plateau and once it did, I couldn't find a single place that would alter my dress in the timeframe I needed. I was then told by a friend to contact Amazing Alterations in Anoka. I made contact with a young lady named Sarah, told her my time-crunch issue and her response melted my heart! She told me not to worry, they would take care of me with no issue!! I got an appointment within a week and received my dress 8 days later! It was absolutely perfect!!! I highly recommend Amazing Alterations to anyone needing anything like this done! And to all the brides stressing about not finding the right seamstress, look no further, this team is YOUR team!

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful location and so great to work with!

Heather · Married on 08/12/2018

Scheduling was easy. They explained the process and listened to what I was looking for. We had a belt sewn on, bustles added, a layer of poof removed, taken in to fit better, and added a shoulder piece. The dress looked beautiful and I received many compliments on it.

Nikki · Married on 05/05/2018

I'm so glad I found Amazing Alterations through reviews on this site! They were wonderful. According to a couple of places I called, it was "too close" to my wedding for alterations, but Amazing Alterations was able to book appointments for me with no problems! (According to my already married friend I wasn't too close, but didn't know quite what to do when I was told that!) They were kind and friendly on the phone and I felt immediately better after scheduling my appointments. I was nervous about getting my dress altered and they made me feel comfortable and beautiful. They were up front about the price (which was reasonable) and accommodating and kind when I couldn't quite decide how the back of my dress should look. In the end, it was perfect!

Heidi · Married on 04/14/2018

This was my second time using Amazing Alterations, the first was for my Maid of Honor dress for my sister's wedding, and now as a bride! They are so friendly, so responsive, and SOOO good at what they do! They did things to my dress I didn't even think was possible! I am thoroughly happy with their service and the outcome and I can NOT wait to show my soon-to-be-husband when I am walking down the aisle this Saturday!! Thank you Lindsey and the Amazing Alterations staff!

Corinne · Married on 03/31/2018

Amazing Alterations is amazing! Especially Lindsay!

Brittney · Married on 02/24/2018

The whole team at Amazing Alterations were absolutely wonderful to work with! They made my whole alteration process a breeze and I had so much fun! Their prices were far less than I expected and their work impressed me beyond measure. I would highly recommend them!!

Brooke · Married on 12/16/2017

I had such a great experience with Amazing alterations or my wedding dress! They were easy to work with, professional, and gave great suggestions when you're indecisive or don't know much about a topic. Everything went smooth and they made sure to listen to my input to help me feel fantastic in my wedding dress! Would definitely recommend them!! P.S. their store is so pretty!

Jacinta · Married on 10/15/2017

They were absolutley amazing!! They got me in even on short notice, and I only needed two fittings. The price was great, and the dress fit amazingly at the final fitting!! So glad i went here!!!

• User6617358 · 1+ year ago

When I thought I couldn't love my wedding gown anymore than I already did, Amazing Alterations took it to the next level! Brenda was great to work with and explaining my options for my gown and suggestions on how to make it look 10 times better! I'm so happy with the work they did and how quickly they had my gown ready before the wedding :) They also do professional steam services in addition to alterations :) :) Everyone at their shop is wonderful and friendly!

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2017

My experience with amazing alterations was nothing but the best. Everybody that I worked with for my wedding dress was thoughtful, caring, and extremely helpful! Everyone was very knowledgeable on how to make my dress fit me just perfectly. At all of my appointments, they took their time with me and made sure everything fit properly. They were always busy, but made me feel like I was the only bride in there. I wools HIGHLY reccomend Amazing Alterations to anyone.

Katherine · Married on 09/16/2017

if they are busy be prepared to work but they are worth the wait

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2017

Amazing alterations was fantastic! I highly recommend.

Angela · Married on 09/09/2017

They went above and. Ruins to make sure my dress was perfect!

Katelyn · Married on 09/03/2017

Where do I even begin to describe how wonderful everyone at Amazing Alterations is? I purchased my dress from a sample sale over a year ago, but there were things about the dress I didn't love. The gals at Amazing Alterations took my vision (without any photos, just me blabbering on about my "dream" dress), and completely reworked my sample sale dress into a beautiful gown, adding a complete illusion neckline and sleeves, while still managing to have enough support after removing the original straps. They worked so many hours hand stitching all the appliqués and beading. I actually required a fourth appointment (typically brides only have three), simply because of the sheer amount of stitching required. The staff were so friendly, supportive, and transparent through the entire process. I cannot give high enough praise to Brenda and her team. We all had a good cry together after my dress was complete. I would 100% recommend all brides have their alterations done at Amazing Alterations! Oh, and I felt that the pricing was completely affordable for the quality and speed of the work.

Jenny · Married on 08/26/2017

I'd never go anywhere else. Super effiecient, the atmosphere is always so fun and staff so welcoming, knowledgeable and talented. I'm alway super happy with the alterations. I was in here and needed some quick alterations and they were happy to help- day made!!!

Briana · Married on 08/25/2017

Brenda was so fun to work with, making my alteration experience a memorable part of my wedding day! She did amazing work on my dress, she definitely knows what she is doing and I would highly recommend!