a&bé bridal shop

Minneapolis, MN View map

a&be is the best of modern bridal meets the Midwest. In the heart of Minneapolis, a&be will speak to your unique & individual style whether you're hoping for a romantic vibe, a modern wedding dress, or something trendsetting. The a&babe community is made up of women who own & run our small business, indie designers, & our brides who support women-focused organizations with every purchase. Babes on a Mission is at the heart of what we do & makes sure that every purchase matters to the community around us. Let's find your dress & have fun doing it, babe.

Designers include: Anais Anette, Alexandra Grecco, Alyssa Kristin, Dany Tabet, Emmy Mae, Hayley Paige, Madi Lane, Made With Love, Rose + Williams by Tara LaTour, Rue De Seine, Truvelle, Vagabond, Willowby and Wtoo.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Gracie B. Getting married on 04/08/2023

Kiera is an exceptional stylist!

The boutique, the stylists, the atmosphere... everything-AMAZING!! I worked with Kiera and I can't say enough about her! She made dress shopping enjoyable and helped me find the dress I was hoping for! I tried on a couple different Alyssa Kristin gowns and though I loved them all I was struggling with the perfect straps because of comfort for my wedding day. She informed me that this particular designer does have straps that would provide me the comfort I wanted and still the same dress I was drooling over :) Anyway... I loved everything about working with Kiera and A and Bé, I would recommend all soon to be brides to check it out!
    Aspen R. Getting married on 10/29/2022

Amazing staff and dresses

I worked with Sophia. She was absolutely amazing! Super high energy, excited and made the experience the best! She was very attentive, listened and understood what I needed without me even saying it. She was so much fun to be around and made the experience that much better. I found the dress and i could be more excited! Everyone there was so friendly and very helpful. Thanks Sophia!! I tried on a bunch of dresses and there seriously wasn’t a single one that I hated.
    Marissa C. Married on 04/23/2022

The absolute BEST!

I traveled over 8 hours to try on wedding dresses at a&be and I am so happy I did. Prior to my appointment there was a specific Hayley Paige dress that I wanted to try on - however, a&be didn't carry it in their shop. Miracle worker Molly was able to get the dress loaned in just so that I could try it on at my appointment. Even though that dress didn't end up being "the one," Molly helped me find THE DRESS - she found me a dress that had me so emotional and in tears. I could not be happier with my experience there and I can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Dani & Jason
    46 photos · 07/10/2021

1607 Hennepin Ave. Minneapolis, MN, 55403
Location of (a&bé bridal shop)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding