1607 Hennepin Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55403 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About a&bé bridal shop

a&be is the best of modern bridal meets the Midwest. In the heart of Minneapolis, a&be will speak to your unique & individual style whether you're hoping for a romantic vibe, a modern wedding dress, or something trendsetting. The a&babe community is made up of women who own & run our small business, indie designers, & our brides who support women-focused charities with every purchase. Babes on a Mission is at the heart of what we do & makes sure that every purchase matters to the community around us. Let's find your dress & have fun doing it, babe.

Designers include: Anais Anette, Alexandra Grecco, Alyssa Kristin, Emmy Mae, Hayley Paige, Jane Hill, Laudae, Marchessa Notte - Coming Soon!, Made With Love, Olvi's, Rebecca Schoneveld, Rose + Williams by Tara LaTour, Rue De Seine, Truvelle, Vagabond, Watters, Willowby and Wtoo.

Follow a&bé bridal shop on

1apt agiris5 51 710861

a&bé bridal shop 7
  • Sophie

Sophie Fulmer · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Go to a & bé - AMAZING

Go to a & bé! I said yes to my dress and had such an amazing experience at a & bé. We started with an overall feel of what I was looking for, looked through Pinterest photos, and discussed price range (very important since I have experienced some shops that do not ask, and put you in dresses that are well above your price range).

The ladies educated me on designers as we walked around the shop, and called out if I liked a dress out of my price range so I could make the final decision to try it on. The girls pulled some of the dresses I was looking for, and I was open to trying on dresses that were a little different as well. They used my feedback of each dress I tried on to decide what I should try on next.

The dress I loved they did not have in white or ivory, but were able to pull up photos online for me of what the dress would look like in those colors so I would feel comfortable with my final purchase.

I ended up leaving to think it over, but could not stay away from the dress I picked! I came back the following day and they kept the store open for me, poured champagne, and tried on my dress one more time! Once I purchased, everything was very straight forward and understandable. The ladies were such a joy to work with and made the experience stress-free!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Kati

Kati Medler · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Best dress shopping experience!

I went to 3 different bridal shops for my wedding dress and so glad I saved a&bé for last. It was by far the best experience I had overall. The boutique itself has such a unique and fun vibe which is complimented by their amazing staff. I was helped by Kylie, who was amazing! She took time to learn more about me, my style, and our vision for our day. Celebrating with a champagne toast was the perfect way to say yes to the dress and become an offical #aandbabe! Highly recommend making this a stop on your search for the perfect dress.

Sent on 06/04/2019

a&bé bridal shop FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally