FlowersFlowers

Evanston, IL View map

FlowersFlowers designs floral arrangements for weddings that range from the very small and simple to the luxurious and elaborate. We make your special event a memorable one by providing you with exquisite designs created by our skilled design staff. Using flowers of the highest quality, your wedding flowers - and memories - will be enchanting.

We invite you to give us a call to set up an appointment.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Tina
    Tina Married on 05/10/2019

The best florist in this area!

Joanne is simply amazing! My experience working with her for my wedding flowers was so easy and enjoyable throughout the entire process! Joanne is excellent at communicating and replied to all of my emails and requests very promptly. I had a vague idea of what I wanted my wedding bouquet & my bridesmaids bouquets to look like and Joanne brought this vision to life perfectly (in fact, I loved my wedding bouquet so much that I'm planning to have a painting done of it because it was SO beautiful). I also asked Joanne to incorporate an important family heirloom into my bridal bouquet and she took wonderful care of it and incorporated it seamlessly. On the day of the wedding, Joanne ensured that all of the flowers were delivered promptly at the decided time. I cannot recommend Joanne enough- she is so kind, easy to work with, and provided an all-around amazing experience!

FlowersFlowers's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Tina! It was a pleasure to work with you and design your beautiful flowers. How great that you'll have a painting made of your wedding bouquet! I look forward to seeing the pro photos and the painting, as well! Best wishes.
    Jessi Married on 08/04/2018
    I loved working with Joanne to provide the flowers for our August wedding in Chicago. I provided her a few scattered inspiration photos and she really ran with it to create a gorgeous arrangements for bouquets, boutonnieres and our centerpieces. She was super responsive and communicative and I found her cost very reasonable in comparison to the many other florists we worked with.

FlowersFlowers's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review, Jessi! It was a pleasure to work with you and to design your beautiful wildflower-y flowers.
    Alex Married on 05/27/2017
    Joanne and Flowers Flowers were recommended to us by our wedding caterer, who had worked with her in the past. We are so thrilled that we took his advance and chose Joanne as our wedding florist. From our first phone call, she was warm and accommodating. I was worried she would laugh at me when I told her our floral budget - but she used her creativity to come up with beautiful flowers that were very reasonably priced. She took into account the look and feel of our venue, and created arrangements that made the room come alive and filled the space with color, even though we did not have the budget for multiple large arrangements. She was always very responsive and easy to work with, and truly went above and beyond. When early warm weather meant our main flower choice (forsythia) might not be available, she called around and special-ordered unbloomed branches from Wisconsin that she bloomed specially for us the week of our wedding - and they looked gorgeous! She also fought with Memorial Day parade traffic to make sure we had our personal flowers delivered to our hotel in downtown Chicago early in the day, and still came to our venue later that night to assist the caterer with a room flip and to set up the arrangements herself. The level of personal service was exceptional. Multiple friends and family commented on how beautiful and unusual my bouquet was, and she nailed the exact look I was hoping for based on just a few photos I shared. From start to finish, Joanne was creative, pragmatic, kind, and a pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend her for any floral needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Dame Couture Dame Couture Wedding Dresses

Joanne and her team have great taste, are easy to work with, and have the energy and commitment to make your wedding beautiful and stress-free.

Kristin La Voie Photography Kristin La Voie Photography Wedding Photographers

AMAZING work! My go to florist for anything I can envision!

Five Grain Events Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Joanne was so easy to work with! She was able to realize my client's vision and create a stunning look for her wedding day. Would be thriled to work with FlowersFlowers again!

1110 Davis Street Evanston, 60201

Monday thru Friday: 10am til 6pm; Saturday: 10am til 4pm
Location of (FlowersFlowers)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding