1110 Davis Street, Evanston, IL 60201 Map · Phone number

About FlowersFlowers

FlowersFlowers designs floral arrangements for weddings that range from the very small and simple to the luxurious and elaborate. We make your special event a memorable one by providing you with exquisite designs created by our skilled design staff. Using flowers of the highest quality, your wedding flowers - and memories - will be enchanting.

We invite you to give us a call to set up an appointment.

Follow FlowersFlowers on

37 Reviews for FlowersFlowers

FlowersFlowers 1
FlowersFlowers 2

Jessi · Married on 08/04/2018

I loved working with Joanne to provide the flowers for our August wedding in Chicago. I provided her a few scattered inspiration photos and she really ran with it to create a gorgeous arrangements for bouquets, boutonnieres and our centerpieces. She was super responsive and communicative and I found her cost very reasonable in comparison to the many other florists we worked with.

Sent on 08/27/2018
    FlowersFlowers 3
    FlowersFlowers 4

FlowersFlowers's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review, Jessi! It was a pleasure to work with you and to design your beautiful wildflower-y flowers.

Alex · Married on 05/27/2017

Joanne and Flowers Flowers were recommended to us by our wedding caterer, who had worked with her in the past. We are so thrilled that we took his advance and chose Joanne as our wedding florist. From our first phone call, she was warm and accommodating. I was worried she would laugh at me when I told her our floral budget - but she used her creativity to come up with beautiful flowers that were very reasonably priced. She took into account the look and feel of our venue, and created arrangements that made the room come alive and filled the space with color, even though we did not have the budget for multiple large arrangements. She was always very responsive and easy to work with, and truly went above and beyond. When early warm weather meant our main flower choice (forsythia) might not be available, she called around and special-ordered unbloomed branches from Wisconsin that she bloomed specially for us the week of our wedding - and they looked gorgeous! She also fought with Memorial Day parade traffic to make sure we had our personal flowers delivered to our hotel in downtown Chicago early in the day, and still came to our venue later that night to assist the caterer with a room flip and to set up the arrangements herself. The level of personal service was exceptional. Multiple friends and family commented on how beautiful and unusual my bouquet was, and she nailed the exact look I was hoping for based on just a few photos I shared. From start to finish, Joanne was creative, pragmatic, kind, and a pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend her for any floral needs!

Sent on 06/17/2017

FlowersFlowers did all of the floral arrangements and wedding party flowers for my wedding. They all turned out BEAUTIFUL. I could not have been happier with my experience. Joanne was able to make all of my dreams come true on an affordable budget. I HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/03/2016

FlowersFlowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• Dame Couture
    Dame Couture Wedding Dresses

Joanne and her team have great taste, are easy to work with, and have the energy and commitment to make your wedding beautiful and stress-free.

• Kristin La Voie Photography
    Kristin La Voie Photography Wedding Photographers

AMAZING work! My go to florist for anything I can envision!

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Joanne was so easy to work with! She was able to realize my client's vision and create a stunning look for her wedding day. Would be thriled to work with FlowersFlowers again!

• 1110 Davis Street Evanston, 60201 See on map