2600 esperanza Xing, Saint Charles, IL 78758 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kristin La Voie Photography

Hello there! My name is Kristin, and I am a chapstick-aholic. I am most recognizable for the gigantic bun on my head, followed by a trail of laughter from silly (albeit, sometimes just plain awful) jokes to crack a smile on the sternest of faces. Photographing love stories for the past 10 years, I have traveled everywhere and anywhere to document them. Austin & Chicago is where I call home, and where you can usually find me covered in a never-ending supply of dog hair.

Our award-winning work has been published in various worldwide publications, and we have been named one of the Best Wedding Photographers in the country!

Follow Kristin La Voie Photography on

101629esga051102 r10 146 2 51 183128
Kristin La Voie Photography
kristin la voie photography jw marriott chicago wedding photographer middle eastern arabic 136 51 183128
106872rlga070508 r5 080 2 51 183128
kristin la voie photography 6 51 183128
kristin la voie photography peninsula chicago wedding photographer 69 51 183128
Kristin La Voie Photography
kristin la voie photography carmel california wedding photographer 148 51 183128
Kristin La Voie Photography
kristin la voie photography california wedding photographer the lodge at pebble beach 498 51 183128
kristin la voie photography chicago botanic garden 963 51 183128
kristin la voie photography paris honeymoon 11 51 183128
101629esga051101 r7 103 2 51 183128
kristin la voie photography 599 copy 51 183128
Kristin La Voie Photography
kristin la voie photography chicago botanic garden wedding photographer rose terrace 69 51 183128
kristin la voie photography paris wedding photographer 79 51 183128
Kristin La Voie Photography
kristin la voie photography le san michele austin wedding photographer 8 51 183128
kristin la voie photography 3 51 183128
106872rlga070508 r5 080 2 51 183128

• Real Weddings 18

58 Reviews for Kristin La Voie Photography

Mike · Married on 10/14/2017

Kristin shot my boudoir photos and it was one of the best experiences of my life. I was very nervous to do them at all but she made me feel like a professional model during our hour together. She got amazing shots and the album I received from my package was such a great gift to give my husband on the day of our wedding. I would 100% recommend her.

Jennie · Married on 06/10/2017

I wish I could give Kristin 100 stars! I was engaged for 5 years and knew that my photographer was going to be my main priority. I got quotes from over 100 Chicago photographers and spoke with 10 of them. Kristin is pretty pricey but was clearly the best and worth every penny! I'm happy with every sacrifice I made to have the beautiful photos. My husband and I are both horrible at taking pictures and my family never smiles. She managed to make everyone feel comfortable, laugh, and gave us amazing pictures. There are so many photos where people asked "how did she capture that moment", which says it all! Kristin is bright and such a positive person to have around and once the wedding gets started she and her team just slips into the background, running around getting amazing shots. I cannot say enough good things about Kristin except hurry up and book her! You'll want to book her first before anything else to make sure she available - she's THAT GOOD.

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2016

Yes, your wallet may shed a tear, but the experience and the photos you get from hiring Kristin are absolutely worth every penny. All our guests cannot stop gushing over Kristin's organization, her passion, and the stunning quality of the pictures she captured. Her team is wonderful as well; Matt is funny, laid back, and talented. We could not have had a better experience.

Kristin La Voie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 8,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Belvedere Events & Banquets
    Belvedere Events & Banquets Banquet Halls

Unique, Unique, Unique! We love Kristin's photography!

• Weddings and Events by Karolina
    Weddings and Events by Karolina Wedding Planners

Kristin is great to work with and takes great photo's of your special day! Fun, nice, and a hard worker. Love to work with her!

• Chykalophia Design
    Chykalophia Design Wedding Invitations

It's always a pleasure working with Kristin. Her work is always come up beautiful and just what you expect from a wedding professional. She's fun and friendly to work with too. Look forward to work with you again soon :)

• 2600 esperanza Xing Saint Charles, Illinois, 78758 See on map