Kristin La Voie Photography

Saint Charles, Illinois View map
$8,000 Most Popular Price

$8,000 Most Popular Price

Hello there! My name is Kristin, and I am a chapstick-aholic. I am most recognizable for the gigantic bun on my head, followed by a trail of laughter from silly (albeit, sometimes just plain awful) jokes to crack a smile on the sternest of faces. Photographing love stories for the past 10 years, I have traveled everywhere and anywhere to document them. Austin & Chicago is where I call home, and where you can usually find me covered in a never-ending supply of dog hair.

Our award-winning work has been published in various worldwide publications, and we have been named one of the Best Wedding Photographers in the country!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$8,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount

Kristin B. Getting married on 04/01/2022

The best wedding photographer out there!

Kristin is simply the best! She is not only incredibly talented, but she is so wonderful to work with. She had the best energy for our wedding day - she was always upbeat and professional with the ability to corral our large family and bridal party with a smile. She has such a talent for creating natural moments and her photos tell a story! When I got my photos back I actually gasped - they are so so SO good. They are works of art!! If you want the best wedding photography experience from start to finish, hire Kristin NOW!
    Dominique Married on 04/28/2018

Best photographer!

Kristin was absolutely amazing to work with! I came across her instagram when I was looking for photographers and was thrilled when she was available. Her style is like any other out there and her pictures are breathtaking! We did both our engagement and wedding pictures with her and she made both my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Kristin is a joy to work with and will make you feel absolutely beautiful! She is definitely one of the most talented photographers out there and I would highly recommend her to anyone! Our pictures turned out so amazing and beautiful that we can not stop looking at them! Definitely book her for your big day and you will not regret it!
    Mike Married on 10/14/2017
    Kristin shot my boudoir photos and it was one of the best experiences of my life. I was very nervous to do them at all but she made me feel like a professional model during our hour together. She got amazing shots and the album I received from my package was such a great gift to give my husband on the day of our wedding. I would 100% recommend her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Christine & Erin
    18 photos · 10/06/2014

Belvedere Events & Banquets Belvedere Events & Banquets Banquet Halls

Unique, Unique, Unique! We love Kristin's photography!

Weddings and Events by Karolina Weddings and Events by Karolina Wedding Planners

Kristin is great to work with and takes great photo's of your special day! Fun, nice, and a hard worker. Love to work with her!

Chykalophia Design Chykalophia Design Wedding Invitations

It's always a pleasure working with Kristin. Her work is always come up beautiful and just what you expect from a wedding professional. She's fun and friendly to work with too. Look forward to work with you again soon :)

2600 esperanza Xing Saint Charles, Illinois, 78758

By Appointment Only
Location of (Kristin La Voie Photography)

Kristin La Voie Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kristin La Voie Photography include in the starting price?

Kristin La Voie Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints

What photography services does Kristin La Voie Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kristin La Voie Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What photography styles does Kristin La Voie Photography offer?

Kristin La Voie Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural

What photography services does Kristin La Voie Photography offer?

Kristin La Voie Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kristin La Voie Photography offer for wedding events?

Kristin La Voie Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Kristin La Voie Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kristin La Voie Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding