Chicago, IL 60608 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Dawn E. Roscoe Photography

My love for art, photography, film, fashion, and details is why my career has led me to weddings. I feel pretty lucky documenting one of the most important days in a lifetime and telling your personal and unique story.

Background:

I have been interested in photography at a very early age and have been taking photos throughout my entire life. My interest in picture making, led me to my first career in advertising and business where I was constantly surrounded by graphic and engaging imagery. After years of soul searching, I finally took the plunge and was accepted to the Art Institute of Chicago, where my photography and art career started! My various backgrounds constantly inspire and create my photography perspectives and my shooting style.

Style:

Photojournalism, cinema, and art are the elements that I strive for in narrating weddings, events and stories. I also love subtle palettes and color combinations which are an important part of my post-production process. During each and every shoot, I love to have fun and create images that showcase personality, style, and quintessential moments. With my photography influences and background, my goal is provide all of my clients with modern and timeless images, with some artistic, spontaneous fun!

Follow Dawn E. Roscoe Photography on

dawn e roscoe photography02
img1599fswash
74a6376fsmute
74a3771fsmute
dawn e roscoe photography groom preparation0
Dawn E. Roscoe Photography
dawn e roscoe photography groom preparatio
img5132
img5278fsmute
74a2283
img5952colormatte
img0030fsgreen
74a6216fsmute
74a0058
Dawn E. Roscoe Photography
dawn e roscoe photography gay weddin
74a1755
74a6376fsmute

• Real Weddings 26

49 Reviews for Dawn E. Roscoe Photography

Katie · Married on 10/22/2016

Dawn was great to work with. She had great ideas of places to shoot and the pictures turned out beautiful!

Daniel · Married on 10/02/2016

In my opinion, the wedding photographer is perhaps the most important component of a wedding. There is so much time and energy poured into this one day that it would be silly not to document it well. Also, wedding planning sucks. It's exhausting. I hated it. So, spare yourself a ton of stress by hiring Dawn.

Dawn is very easy going, which is so refreshing. You don't want an anxious photographer raising your heart rate all day. But don't mistake her calm demeanor for indifference. She is dedicated to her craft, and will provide you the highest quality of pics, which is what's most important. I have some friends that skimped on the photography for their wedding in favor of spending more money elsewhere. Don't do that!! Do not hire some college student, or someone guaranteeing you great pics for $500, because you're going to get mediocre results. Maybe you won't regret it right away, but 5 or 10 years down the line when you're skimming through that wedding album...

Our reception was a tricky shoot. In the evening, when the sun was going down, and in a glass conservatory. If we went cheap, the lighting in the pics would have been terrible. But Dawn's a real pro, and she captured everything beautifully. We are completely thrilled with how our pictures turned out, and it's just icing on the cake that she was so fun, and easy to work with making our day a lot less stressful.

But rest assured if you happen to be a control freak. Dawn will meet/talk with you as often as it takes to ensure your satisfaction. She gave expert input on any suggestions we had, and offered some great ideas herself. She can even offer advice and/or suggestions on other aspects of your wedding like catering and location because she's seen and done it all.

I don't usually write reviews but I felt compelled to in this case. I highly, highly encourage all future bride and grooms to meet with Dawn! Once you interact with her, and see her portfolio you know you've made the right decision!

chelsea · Married on 11/07/2015

Dawen and her team are the best! Leading up to the day, day of, post wedding... she’s amazing. People tell us we have some of the most beautiful wedding photos they’ve seen ??

We had a minor hiccup the day of the wedding. Our limo didn’t show up which was supposed to take us, Dawn and her team throughout the city for pre wedding pictures. Dawn and her team handled it like PROS. Calm, cool, collected. Dawn found shots around the hotel when we were Just trying to figure out what to do and the shots are some of our favorites. We actually hopped into an Uber XL mini van and just made it work!! They also had to handle a TON of our family pictures, and again, handled it amazingly. It was like herding cats.

Dawn E. Roscoe Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Dawn is a joy to work with as a wedding vendor - she is positive, timely, professional, and talented!

• AnitaWeds
    AnitaWeds Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasure of working with Dawn at a few weddings and she is always fantastic! She gets to know the couple and has the ability to capture their personalities on film. She is always wonderful to work with - friendly, unobtrusive, and happy to accommodate requests. The couples I've seen her work with always sing her praises - before and after the wedding! And the best part is that the final photos are just gorgeous! The only problem you'll have is narrowing down your favorites!

• Chicago, IL 60608 See on map