The Constant Scribe

Crystal Lake, IL View map

Chicagoland’s Full Service Calligrapher

Create anticipation and make a lasting impression with elegant calligraphy by The Constant Scribe. From ‘Save the Dates’ to reception: exquisite hand-lettering by The Constant Scribe will tie it all together. Over 20 years experience; references available.

The Constant Scribe
815-355-0375

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Elisabeth Married on 06/03/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    A+ service! I would recommend The Constant Scribe to anyone! I contacted Kim, after seeing some of her beautiful work and wonderful reviews, to do calligraphy on a large wedding certificate for our California elopement. Kim was absolutely wonderful to correspond with, very professional and quick to respond. Additionally, she kept me updated every step of the way and ensured I was happy with the final result. I'm so happy we chose The Constant Scribe for our very special marriage certificate! After displaying it at our upcoming reception, we will be framing this keepsake and hanging it in our home to enjoy for years to come!
    Shannon Married on 07/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kim was an absolute dream to work with. She was extremely efficient and her work is absolutely gorgeous!! I would highly suggest anyone in the Northern Suburban area in need of service, to check her out!

The Constant Scribe's reply:

Hi, Shannon! Thank you so much for your kind words! I truly enjoyed working with you and Brian on your invitation envelopes and I look forward to working with you again for your reception!
    Amanda Married on 12/04/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kim was by far my favorite wedding vendor to work with. She was quick to respond to emails which is important to me. She was warm, kind, patient and trustworthy. She was able to complete my invitations quickly and they are so beautiful. She takes the time to understand what you want and again the quality was outstanding. They are so beautiful and I cannot wait to send them out!! I would recommend Kim to everyone I know.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Design the Date Design the Date Wedding Invitations

Kim at The Constant Scribe has been great to work with on multiple projects. I've had several brides ask me to handle the calligraphy of their invitation envelopes. Without hesitation I contact Kim to get the job done. She's squeezed my projects timelines to fit into her busy schedule and has been nothing short of easy to work with. She's suggested embellishments for my clients - all with professionalism, high-quality work and for a good competitive price.

8 Pomeroy Avenue Crystal Lake, IL, 60014
Location of (The Constant Scribe)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding