McHenry, McHenry, IL 60051 Map · Phone number

About Calligraphy by Cristine

Snail mail sent with love...

One of the most exciting things to find in your mailbox is a wedding invitation! It means there's something wonderful to celebrate and you've been invited to share in the joy. For the last 10 years, Calligraphy by Cristine helps create the giddy excitement that comes from finding something special in your mailbox. Calligraphy really sets the stage for what is to come and we'd love to help create that excitement for your guests!

In addition to addressing your wedding invitations, we can round out your paper needs by designing invitations, menus and programs. We can also write your escort cards and table numbers. What ever paper needs you have, we can handle it!

• Letterpress by Lydia

Calligraphy by Cristine 5
  • Jen

Jen Tanglao · Married on 11/06/2019

Excellent Service!

Cristine did a wonderful job making our wedding signs for our block party wedding last summer! I sent her a few ideas I had via Pintrest and she completely nailed it!
    I wasn't there when she delivered the signs the day before the wedding, but later noticed some of the ink had bled from transporting the signs from her car into the house on a rainy day. From my understanding the signs were covered during transportation but some rain drops accidentally made its way through (understandably). I sent her photos of the water marks and she immediately responded and came over to fix them. I was impressed with her professionalism and her work. I highly recommend Cristine for your calligraphy needs!

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Sara

sara leduc · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Calligraphy!

I can’t say enough great things about Cristine! Working with her last year for my wedding stationery needs as far as calligraphy went was amazing and she did a phenomenal job. Cristine addressed my save the dates and invitations and also did a wealth of other items for me, such as gift tags, escort cards, and table numbers. Every piece of her work is absolutely gorgeous and is of the utmost quality. She is also incredibly responsive and sweet and just a joy to work with. I really appreciated her constant updates and transparency into the projects. Her prices are very fair and she’s incredibly upfront about everything. She also gave me great advice whenever I was looking for direction. Her husband even hand delivered items to me outside my office, which was so nice of him! I hope to work with her again many times in the future.

Calligraphy by Cristine 6
    Calligraphy by Cristine 7
    Calligraphy by Cristine 8
    Calligraphy by Cristine 9
    Calligraphy by Cristine 10
    Sent on 12/06/2019

Cheryl Laurence · Married on 06/23/2018

Calligrapher

Cristine does beautiful work. I loved working with her for both my daughters’ wedding invitations. Calligraphy has always been an important touch, to me, for any special occasion. Her work is fairly priced and she is prompt and meticulous. You will be happy you called her!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Calligraphy by Cristine FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Shipping
    Thermography

• Kiera Confections
    Kiera Confections Wedding Cakes

Cristine has a creative flair for reproducing fonts and even creating her own! There are so many beautiful invitations, cards and styles to choose from. If you want it done right and on time, Calligraphy by Cristine will deliver beyond your expectations!

• Eminjayin Productions
    Eminjayin Productions Wedding Photographers

Cristine is VERY talented!!! Her work is stunning! On top of all that, she is super nice to work with! 5 Starts from me!

• IJORERE The Invitation, Inc.
    IJORERE The Invitation, Inc. Wedding Invitations

Calligraphy by Cristine is one of IJORERE The Invitation's preferred local source for fine writing. We’ve used her Calligraphy services numerous of times and never been disappointed, she is highly recommended!

• McHenry McHenry, Illinois, 60051 See on map