Calligraphy by Cristine

McHenry, Illinois View map

Snail mail sent with love...

One of the most exciting things to find in your mailbox is a wedding invitation! It means there's something wonderful to celebrate and you've been invited to share in the joy. For the last 10 years, Calligraphy by Cristine helps create the giddy excitement that comes from finding something special in your mailbox. Calligraphy really sets the stage for what is to come and we'd love to help create that excitement for your guests!

In addition to addressing your wedding invitations, we can round out your paper needs by designing invitations, menus and programs. We can also write your escort cards and table numbers. What ever paper needs you have, we can handle it!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Thermography

• Jen
    Jen T. Married on 11/06/2019

Excellent Service!

Cristine did a wonderful job making our wedding signs for our block party wedding last summer! I sent her a few ideas I had via Pintrest and she completely nailed it!
    I wasn't there when she delivered the signs the day before the wedding, but later noticed some of the ink had bled from transporting the signs from her car into the house on a rainy day. From my understanding the signs were covered during transportation but some rain drops accidentally made its way through (understandably). I sent her photos of the water marks and she immediately responded and came over to fix them. I was impressed with her professionalism and her work. I highly recommend Cristine for your calligraphy needs!
  • Sara
    Sara L. Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Calligraphy!

I can’t say enough great things about Cristine! Working with her last year for my wedding stationery needs as far as calligraphy went was amazing and she did a phenomenal job. Cristine addressed my save the dates and invitations and also did a wealth of other items for me, such as gift tags, escort cards, and table numbers. Every piece of her work is absolutely gorgeous and is of the utmost quality. She is also incredibly responsive and sweet and just a joy to work with. I really appreciated her constant updates and transparency into the projects. Her prices are very fair and she’s incredibly upfront about everything. She also gave me great advice whenever I was looking for direction. Her husband even hand delivered items to me outside my office, which was so nice of him! I hope to work with her again many times in the future.
    Cheryl L. Married on 06/23/2018

Calligrapher

Cristine does beautiful work. I loved working with her for both my daughters’ wedding invitations. Calligraphy has always been an important touch, to me, for any special occasion. Her work is fairly priced and she is prompt and meticulous. You will be happy you called her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Kiera Confections Kiera Confections Wedding Cakes

Cristine has a creative flair for reproducing fonts and even creating her own! There are so many beautiful invitations, cards and styles to choose from. If you want it done right and on time, Calligraphy by Cristine will deliver beyond your expectations!

Valen Studios Valen Studios Wedding Photographers

Cristine is VERY talented!!! Her work is stunning! On top of all that, she is super nice to work with! 5 Starts from me!

IJORERE The Invitation, Inc. IJORERE The Invitation, Inc. Wedding Invitations

Calligraphy by Cristine is one of IJORERE The Invitation's preferred local source for fine writing. We’ve used her Calligraphy services numerous of times and never been disappointed, she is highly recommended!

McHenry McHenry, Illinois, 60051
Location of (Calligraphy by Cristine)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding