87 Reviews for Calligraphy by Cristine

Place Cards (3)
Design (1)
Consultations (1)
87 Calligraphy by Cristine Reviews

Cristine was a pleasure to work with on a few different occasions that I utilized her services. She is quick to respond, and she works in a flexible and timely manner. I especially love that she has so many different styles of gorgeous writing to choose from so it will fit anyone's personality as well as the theme of your wedding. I recommend her to anyone who wants beautifully addressed envelopes, written place cards, invitations, table assignments, table signs, etc. I would not even think about using anyone else. Cristine is the best!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Christine is so talented and puts so much detail into her work. She did a fantastic job on our wedding invites; our guests loved them!!! It really added a very elegant, refined touch to the invites. She has amazing skills, and I think it is so impressive how many different fonts she is able to do; even to customize one just for you. She responds very quick, and has amazing customer service!! I highly recommend her services and will definitely be a return customer!!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Cristine did an amazing jobs on our wedding invitations! She was very responsive and speedy to get them to us as well. She was very easy to work with and does a beautiful job. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We used Cristine and her amazing services for our wedding invitations and WOW, were we happy we chose her! Not only was she responsive and professional, but she is SO talented. We received many compliments from our guests on our wedding invitations, and a few even asked who we used for our calligrapher. Without hesitation, I immediately recommended Cristine.

Profile Picture Jen, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations

Cristine was fantastic! We hired her for our invite envelopes, rehearsal dinner and reception place cards. Her work is stunning and she completed all projects before the due dates! Loved working with her!

Profile Picture Mary , 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Christine is awesome! She is a pure pleasure to work with from the initial contact to the receipt of my Save the Date envelopes. Christine was extremely responsive regarding my questions and was very knowledgeable about etiquette which eased my worries. I was very pleased with the final product which was packaged beautifully! Each envelope was precise and her level of detail is amazing! Pure talent! I will be working with Christine for my invitations in the coming months! Looking forward to it!

Profile Picture Sali, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Cristine was a Fabulous find! She was very helpful and efficient, and provided expedient, beautiful details to finish my save the date cards. I was initially nervous as we were across the country from one another, however our communication was easy, proofs were provided and adjusted quickly and we were off to print in no time. She then tackled the wedding invitations, envelopes, and day of items with the same excellence. This included many long, complicated international addresses! Everything was packed gently and shipped quickly to my doorstep, perfect presentation! I highly recommend Calligraphy by Cristine for the most discriminating eye!

Profile Picture vickie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I cannot say enough good things about Calligraphy by Cristine. She did our envelopes and our place cards for our wedding and they were flawless. Her turnaround time exceeded my expectations and her communication was wonderful. I was able to mail the place cards to her and put a prepaid return label for her to send back. I would recommend Cristine to anyone who wants flawless calligraphy, she was a great addition to our special day.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Calligraphy, Place Cards

Cristine was amazing. Our wedding mirror turned out fabulous. I received many compliments. I would definitely use her again for other events.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Calligraphy, Place Cards

I would give Calligraphy by Cristine 1 million stars if I could. I found her while doing research online for calligraphers for our wedding. Cristine responded to all emails quickly and was able to provide samples of her work in a variety of calligraphy styles and colors so we could choose which one would best suit our needs. I also found her prices to be very reasonable. Ultimately, we hired Cristine to do the following:

- Envelope addressing for a 100-guest wedding
- Place Cards
- Table Numbers

Rather than dealing with shipping, Cristine met me at a location near my office which ensured I was able to get things back when I needed them. Everything turned out really great and we received rave reviews from our guests!

I would recommend Calligraphy by Cristine to anyone wanting calligraphy to add to their special occasion.

Profile Picture Mary, 4/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Addressing, Calligraphy, Consultations, Custom Invitations, Place Cards

We highly recommend Cristine. The entire process, from choosing fonts to delivering envelopes was smooth and easy. Cristine was always very responsive and our envelopes turned out perfectly. We could not be happier!

Profile Picture Taylor, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Amazing final product and great customer service. Over all, Cristine is a joy to work with!

Profile Picture User7306084, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Cristine's calligraphy is stunning! I wanted our wedding invitations to feel special and I didn't want our guests to feel like they were just opening a card and her calligraphy did just that. I received many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the envelopes were. She has many different styles to choose from and was so easy to work with. I wanted to get our invitations out quicker than normal and she worked with me so I could get them out early. I would recommend Calligraphy by Cristine to anyone!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Calligraphy

Cristine is great! She did our save-the-dates and invitation boxes. We couldn't have been happier. She was very professional and was always in contact regarding sending and receiving materials. Thanks, Cristine. I recommend her services to everyone.

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

talent is unmatched anywhere else and she has so many styles to choose from to fit anyone's needs. She is the sweetest person to work with and is extremely accommodating to her long distance customers. I contacted her later than was polite, but she was so willing to fit me into her schedule and had them back to me very quickly. Although it was such a small part of my wedding, it made the biggest and best first impression for my special day.

Thank you Cristine!!!

Meredith and AJ

Profile Picture User7344617, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Cristine was great. She was so quick to respond and the calligraphy on my invitation s envelopes was the best I've seen. I received so many compliments from guests about how I had the pretties invitations and calligraphy they have ever seen. I will definitely be recommending her to all my friends getting married!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Calligraphy

Great to work with and was able to match the font on our invites perfectly to the placecards and envelopes. She was great to work with and so reasonable in price!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I highly recommend Calligraphy by Cristine. Her service was prompt and convenient. The calligraphy was beautiful. Since I don't have a car and live in Chicago, I extremely appreciated the option for drop off and pick up. Cristine was also very easy to work with. I had a couple of last-minute changes to the RSVP list, so I e-mailed Cristine and she was happy to accommodate me. I can't think of a more enthusiastic way to convey how much I enjoyed working with Cristine!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Working with Cristine was an absolute pleasure. She was extremely prompt and more than willing to accommodate all my requests. Cristine's beautiful calligraphy really gave my wedding invitations and place cards an extra special touch.

After working with a few wedding vendors who were somewhat lacking in the communication department, conversing with Cristine was a breath of fresh air. She always responded to my emails in a timely manner, and when you're a bride juggling so many responsibilities at once, swift communication does not go unnoticed.

I had the pleasure of meeting Cristine in person when I dropped off and picked up my envelopes at her home, and she is very warm and genuine. You can tell she truly cares about her work and takes great pride in delivering a polished product.

I would not hesitate to recommend Cristine to my family and friends. Her work speaks for itself and her wonderful personality is the cherry on top! Plus, she offers so many different styles of calligraphy, so you are bound to find one to perfectly match your vision. Do yourself a favor and take your wedding stationary to the next level by hiring Calligraphy by Cristine.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

If you want an amazing calligrapher who is fast and responsible, contact Cristine! Best part of my wedding process.

Profile Picture Dana, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Highly recommend Cristine for your calligraphy needs! She completed our wedding invites and we were blown away with the quality!

Profile Picture Patrick, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Cristine does absolutely beautiful work. Cristine addressed our wedding invitations and did our reception escort cards, and everything turned out perfectly. She is organized, professional, and prompt, and I loved that she had samples of each style on her website so that I could choose. She also manages time very well, and was able to tell me exactly when she would need the final information from me to fit the project into her schedule, as well as exactly when the project would be completed. Cristine went above and beyond to work with my schedule, even picking up the invitations from my office for a small extra fee. I appreciated all the time and artistry that went into the writing, and I would highly recommend Cristine to anyone needing an extra special touch on correspondence or wedding paper.

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Addressing, Calligraphy

Cristine is great! She was very helpful helping us set up a font/template for our Save the Date envelopes. She was quick, communicative and great with etiquette protocol questions. We liked her so much that we used her for our wedding invites as well and couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture User4290084, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Addressing

My fiancé and I hired Cristine as our calligrapher to write the addresses on our wedding invitations. We don't feel like we could have made a better choice. Cristine was very nice and easy to work with, prompt, and created a beautiful final product that our guests have been raving about. We would recommend Calligraphy by Cristine to anyone interested in Calligraphy services.

Profile Picture Bryan, 12/19/15, 1 Review